Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NVIS - Invisible internet - Pre-ICO Jun. 20 - Aug. 31  (Read 627 times)
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

Bring VPN to blockchain? Amazing idea to save our internet. Need to read and learn more about NVIS to understand your idea. Your Pre-ICO is running only on KickICO? How about 200 BTC planned on your website?
the idea is good but in fact we need a working product to check the security
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anthomy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:22:47 AM

I want to ask you.. heave you already exploited the units? Gave you made any experiments? I would like to know the results of calculation! I mean, what you have obtained, talking about the economic indicators
Mr_QuanRuby

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:36:43 PM

When everything is said and done, this project is definitely innovative. It’s a very innovative attempt to create a fully-fledged network of VPNs to make sure that the experience of surfing web remains completely secure. Plus, the participating nodes will get incentivized for whatever work they’re performing on the network.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

The networks of VPN as a invisible internet with his own domain name registered services, dynamic host configuration protocol  (DHCP) and distributed firewalls to enhance security with high performance in allowing users to carry out transactions in blockchain industry,interesting concept! Good luck.
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:16:39 PM

"Hackers can't hack what they can not see" this sounds great! but need time and also depend on the way they process!
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:22:44 PM

Theory is so but I think it all depends on the actual product. but of course I think from the good idea will be able to go to good product!
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

NVIS project will be among the best projects in 2018,going  through their roadmap and the video as well gives a better understanding of the project, in any online transaction security is paramount, i hope the team make this a reality. Good luck.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:09:36 PM

You are allocating a huge number of reward for the bounty campaign, planned for about 1000ETH allocated for the bounty campaign, even though your hardcap is just 5000ETH.
I think that is a really big number of allocation, all the bounty participant will be happy about it.
I think 1000 ETH is in the best plan from NVIS, including bonus/referral tokens.
We are waiting for their bounty campaign too, hope it is a big bounty to join and support this Project.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:32:21 PM

I still think one of the best way to motivate bounty hunters is by allocating a reasonable amount to the bounty. Yes 1000 ETH has a long way to increase the interest of bounty hunters. So let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best for this project because from the look of things the team look solid with wide range of experience in the field and i trust them to live up to expectations for both investors and those of us that will gladly participate in the progress and in support of this project.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:57 PM

VPN is also a centralized model when it is managed by a company with a server cluster, they can steal information from the client. Blockchain technology is the most powerful solution to this problem. Just we need to understand more and more the protocol and how it works for the VPN market.
Blockchain industry is sure a solution to this problem, be part of this good idea and follow  it to full implementation with the help of community support,it is a win win for all.
Jackrodwell
Copper Member

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:13:21 PM

VPN on blockchain. Again an unique concept to look for. Need to go in deep to know more about this project and also the team looks strong enough in regards with their experience.
Improve security in cryptocurrencies transactions,is a wellcome development,i just hope that the team succeed and not just a scam project or hype in another way,more information are required from the team to have better understanding, i hope it work !
Mr_QuanRuby

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:37:51 PM

Bring VPN to blockchain? Amazing idea to save our internet. Need to read and learn more about NVIS to understand your idea. Your Pre-ICO is running only on KickICO? How about 200 BTC planned on your website?

MVP has easy setup with auto-provisioning on Windows, Linux, MacOSX. Current test network is operational, with primary nodes in Tokyo, US, Canada, Paris and Amsterdam and hundreds of VPNs.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:07:06 PM

MVP has easy setup with auto-provisioning on Windows, Linux, MacOSX. Current test network is operational, with primary nodes in Tokyo, US, Canada, Paris and Amsterdam and hundreds of VPNs.

nice that is good i should install and give a try . good luck
bitcoinbaba01

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:53:15 AM

From a security point of view what NVIS is providing is revolutionary in the sense of human psychology behind finances being safe.
AlanMilano

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:04:50 AM

The idea of blockchain VPNs is good, if the product application of the project is better than the current VPN services, you do not want to succeed as well!
I hope the project can launch the test product before the ICO takes place so the developer can take another step further.
Good luck!
bitcoinbaba01

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:58:05 PM

I feel it is a well thought of project and lots and lots of man hours have gone into planning and structuring this Blockchain ecosystem.
bitcoinbaba01

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:33:25 AM

It has tried and achieved the maximum possible security offering in a token.
Tanzer128

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 08:43:06 AM

This network could easily secure and enjoin the host nodes of ANY computer, device or private blockchain (institutional or enterprise) or public blockchain (i.e., Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, Monero, etc.). Nodes are untraceable and rendered invisible to hackers, thieves or snooping from the public Internet, thereby reducing risk from exploits, denial-of-service downtime of strategically critical blockchain nodes that can impact cryptocurrency market operation and disrupt transactions
That what i was looking for since long time.. NVIS his on the way to realize it and that why i am involved in this project
pipithoi

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:53:42 AM

An amazing and very useful project. Successful development to you on the Internet.
John Nathan

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:18:22 AM

A project with clear concept of ruling in the market of crypto. Definitely investing is a good option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: