Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:24:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts suck!  (Read 882 times)
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

Every coin in the cryptocurrency market may be called a “pump.” When Bitcoin starts to rise rapidly, it will absorb investors from other altcoins, which is what you see!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:22:24 PM

Bitcoin is up 500 USD today and my top 10 Alt is down.
Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
Some say BTC will revisit 7200 USD very soon: Good!
I played this market brilliantly and got pissed over!
I will like to suggest that you shouldn't feel frustrated of eat yourself up because of the present condition of the market though it is. You should rather be more patient and hold a bit more because the market will soon recover from the fall and the price will rise again.
Bernardo lewanusa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Not selling but angry!
I have a stop Loss for my alt that covers my initial investment. Ass far as I am concerned BTC can crash and burn and revisit 5K: Many say it will! Angry as hell.
I will like to suggest that you shouldn't feel frustrated of eat yourself up because of the present condition of the market though it is. You should rather be more patient and hold a bit more because the market will soon recover from the fall and the price will rise again.
because bitcoin is going down, altcoin is also down, the price of bitcoin is very influential on other altcoins,
we have to be really smart at choosing altcoins that are suitable for investment
Painbird

Activity: 552
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:51:01 PM

Yes it is seen in recent time but it will not happen in near future. The market is on downtrend so every coin is on down but we cant sayay its sucked.I just wanna take patience and the market will move up for sure.

sergeykravcov177

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:15:26 PM

you need to understand that many traders are pouring their capital into different crypto coins! bitcoin will not be able to give you a percentage of the same profits as some crypto tokens. when there will be a competitor in bitcoin, then stop paying attention to stoichdom bitcoin! and all the other critical tokens will grow up!
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:59:40 PM

Not selling but angry!

Yes this is really a bad time for the altcoins. After all, if now Bitcoin starts to grow even higher, they will all fly to hell. And if it begins to be sharply adjusted, then they are waiting for the same destiny)) It remains only to sympathize with those who have the entire deposit in altcoins, it's better to just do nothing and wait.

It's obvious that alts and bitcoin are inter-related but I hate it cause it prevents good projects to develop, and many coins fall down together with the market, even if the news is good. Hopefully, this relation will be broken!
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

Altcoins are good at holding in a growing market when bullish trend prevails. At this time they are constantly growing in price and bring more profit than bitcoin. But today the situation is different, in the falling market everyone sells altcoins and are hiding in bitcoin.
cryptoherr

Activity: 114

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

yeah in the current market Phase there is not enough hype About most altcoins. in the crypto market hype is just an very important factor if a coin looses Attention it looses value

airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

Most of Altcoin is rubbish, but there is no denying that there are some Altcoins that are indeed valuable and have potential, such as Ethereum, EOS, XRP, etc. You can still get huge benefits by investing in Altcoins.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

I think most of us now are angry and in not the best set of mind, market is crashing , these are the worst day in long time and I believe we will look back at this moment as a lost opportunity in one years time.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vovka4

Activity: 510
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:24:17 AM

Altcoins, that's quite sad and not even a hint of pullback. It seems to me that they will never reach the previous heights given how much they fell, but maybe I'm wrong and still will be strong growth
flyingdutchmen

Activity: 210

Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:25:08 AM

Not selling but angry!

That's why I did not do much recently in this market, did not even check my positions regularly anymore. It only creates more frustration and you feel poorer everytime you look at the charts...best thing is to forget the prices for a while. Only look at cmc when you read in the mainstream media that bitcoin is on the move up. Not likely this is going to happen soon though.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:27:12 AM

in my opinion altcoin is not as bad as you see because with an altcoin you should be able to get a lot of profits and the altcoin prices are still very cheap so you have to get a lot of profit from the movement of altcoin prices.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

Yes it is seen in recent time but it will not happen in near future. The market is on downtrend so every coin is on down but we cant sayay its sucked.I just wanna take patience and the market will move up for sure.

Some alts suck when you do not handle your investment well during the fall of price. Instead of having bad impression on it, take a good chance on it and find some trusted coin that can give good profit. Do not invest on some coin that has small number of investors but to those that are popular in the market.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:42:47 AM

I do not understand what's going on. The market is collapsing like a sand castle. The main currencies fall and, after them, pull all the other coins.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
catsmile

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:44:44 AM

Not selling but angry!

BTC is going down now. Hmm. This time is really hard for people who are holding altcoins. I'm one of them, that's why I feel  a little bit panic. But I'm sill try to be patient and wait for their price go up
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:05 AM

It depend's on your alt's.

On the other side dont ever expect that everytime bitcoin's price goes up altcoin will also increase its value in a snap, in my own analysis it take's time for altcoins to get the price go up after the bitcoins price increase the same thing whenever bitcoins price go down.
meejay

Activity: 630

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 10:59:01 AM

Hi there,

The problem is people want to stay rather at BTC when it goes up and down. Either side has its own excuses. Since we don't have new people investing around, alts are suffering and I am afraid they will suffer until the bull run. The prices of alts are ridiculously low at these times. Unfortunately, my buying power depleted. I hope I had some more BTC to invest more just after bull run started. Since buying at these times does not seem to be safe for me. The prices would dip more and more.

Kind regards,

Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:19:36 AM

If you take a look at BTC at the moment, I think that you'll say BTC is also suck as well. LOL. It's just effect of downward trend so I think you no need to waste your time to complain about it cause you're not the only one in this world Smiley. Try to accept it and find out any other way to make money at this time.
hazotalike

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

I think it's normal in cryptomarket.
It's have a lot of risk and a lot of potential.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: