Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:32:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible to do this?  (Read 1137 times)
baigreen

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:26:31 AM

Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.

How are you going to limit ICO? The matter is not in quantity but in quality, how will you not understand? If we received 1000 successful projects in 2018, would you complain? I think no. Just most of the projects cheaters. It is necessary not to limit the number of projects. And make mandatory the verification of personal data of the founders of the project. Also, the money should not be stored by the founders of the projects. What they could not steal. Solve the problem. And it will not be necessary to say that there are too many or few projects.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 07:43:33 AM

Dear forum participants, I think it's time to introduce restrictions on the ICO. The reason for my proposal was a huge number of fraudulent projects that are hiding with investors' finances, don't pay bounties compensation when the desired amount is reached, etc. I propose to create a verification system that will become an intermediary between the investor and the ICO.
Explain how you want to see the verification steps. Maybe this is a project equity, or a security deposit to get started. Or limit on the number of participants.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:05:06 PM

It sounds very interesting, the only question is how to organize this check, so as not to harm normal projects!
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:26:59 PM

How can that happen if the ICO in the internet will not even going to respect if there is going to have a regulation in the market. That will not going to have sense. I think we should be personally responsible.

giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:34:45 PM

There have been a lot of suggestions about restricting the scam, but no proposal is really effective and can be used. STO is a great idea to replace ICO but so far there are too few STO projects. So in 2019 and 2020 I think the ICO scam will continue to exist and try to scam people

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:58:10 PM

Explain how you want to see the verification steps. Maybe this is a project equity, or a security deposit to get started. Or limit on the number of participants.

For me personally, it would be enough for the fact that the team went through the verification procedure, gave the funds to an escrow service and also signed papers obliging them to fulfill their obligations.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:01:26 PM

For me personally, it would be enough for the fact that the team went through the verification procedure, gave the funds to an escrow service and also signed papers obliging them to fulfill their obligations.
when part of the team did that I thought that was good news. it will be a lot of real consideration for all developers. they must maintain confidence from investors and the community that supports them.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Ozero

Activity: 2058
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 05:51:30 PM

No public ICO verification system will work effectively. Scammers will simply ignore her. The administration of this forum can do something in this regard if it keeps certain conditions for ICO projects before registering on this forum.
However, most of all I have hopes for government regulation of ICO. This will be the most effective means of eliminating fraud in ICO projects. However, it will take some time.

nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 05:58:11 PM

I guess STO is trying to fill that gap now, STO projects are answerable to SEC and that has made the investors money to be save to some extent. Many are alraedy looking at STO which i believe will make much impact later.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 06:00:39 PM

I guess STO is trying to fill that gap now, STO projects are answerable to SEC and that has made the investors money to be save to some extent. Many are alraedy looking at STO which i believe will make much impact later.

I don't believe STOs can succeed. Market equilibrium may not be achieved with STO. Still, I keep a close watch on several active STOs. I hope there will be a development that does not upset the investors.
erkan.camli
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2019, 06:01:54 PM

I agree that there is a need for an ICO. Recently, everyone can create an ICO project. And a lot of projects scam. There are certain rules for issuing ICO and projects that cannot meet these requirements should not be sold. However, it is not possible to make these arrangements in the market in the near future.
Bitfling

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 01:11:02 AM

Regulation is indeed needed to control the possibilities of any scam project who are just trying to steal the investors money and deceiving the bounty participant. But until today that kind of regulation is still not fully available to controll that.

Government regulation needed to reduce ICOs scam. ICOs scam make cryptocurrency like scam market and its make people not trust on cryptocurrency. Regulation should be made by government because government have a lot resources
ceetoo224
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 04:32:41 AM

Why would we restrict ICOS? I think what we just need is a regulation, there should first be a standard in order to create an ICO and run it on the market. There, we can assure great projects only in the market.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 06:53:13 PM

The idea is good , but I think few such projects will pass kyc, as units of good projects that are ready to develop and not to throw other people for money

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 12:25:22 PM

Such regulation should be imposed by the state or be effective at the international level. The creation of any private structure will lead to the monopolization of the ICO industry. So we can affect this situation, only the creation of petitions to the side of the state. Although, I will note that the idea is very good.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:30:12 PM

When it comes to preventing ico frauds
Every investors should learn to do researches themselves

No method can restrict runaway ico scams
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:44:26 PM

I've been trying and hoping some idea is implemented between investors and ICOs to safe them from scammers but I guess it's not going to happen ,the only way out is regulation ,hope we see one sooner
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:51:44 PM

In the world, everything is possible, but in the crypto market the more. All it takes is much more time than we think. Everyone should forget about the noise that has made cryptocurrency in 2017.

tonibyuzen

Activity: 168

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:55:31 PM

How are you going to achieve this goal? For real change and protection from fraud, ICO requires regulation by the state. It is necessary to adopt laws, develop legal norms and cooperate with other States, share experience. Only these activities will ensure the safety of investors and detect fraud.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 12:58:22 PM

It is very difficult to implement this idea, preferably ICO should die and then we will have another form of birth. Like projects launched by famous exchanges, we will be safer because those projects have been censored by leading experts in the world

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████