Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:28:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4543 times)
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:53:09 AM

Only some countries in asia prohibit the existence of Bitcoin because they haven't known the times that will make big profits.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
oanhphong

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:08:27 AM

Some Southeast Asian countries are slowly adopting Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. Some countries are worried that Bitcoin's dominance will overtake their main counterparts, so they are still wondering.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:13:49 AM

I think not only southeast Asia, it will be more over  countries be legal.because many  European countries has legalised bitcoin. l hope it will be covered all of the world in future.

We all hope that . as for southeast asia it should be legal, there is nothing prohibiting it, all we can do is hope that is is legalized and accepted by the government
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:20:14 AM

If that is what will going to happen, then that is a really good news for all of us. I know for sure that everybody here in the crypto currency community wants to make the Bitcoin become legal in all over the globe. Bitcoin is a great crypto currency that also have effects in all other crypto currencies. I was hoping more good news like this will keep coming out here in the crypto world.
RasicaOla12

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:27:45 AM

Bitcoins in Southeast Asia have accepted monologues as well as bitcon trading, and some countries they are located in between are not prohibited but have not yet accepted bitcoin
conevenibary

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:45:09 AM

All though the southeast asia has not ligalized Bitcoin fully but it not so far when Bitcoin will gain its acceptability and stability. But you can use mobile payment platform and it looks somehow it is legal already.
CongHoan

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

in next few years it may be legal . now my country, goverment doesnt approve it but they dont ban it . one day not far they will accept without reason
CrazyBTC7800

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:00:22 AM

BTC in south Asia has got a very positive impression if we see. People of South East Asia are getting more and more interested in BTC. That is why BTC is being legalized and regulated in many countries in South Asia like India and others. And also no country here declared it illegal. So there remains a great opportunity.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 09:08:21 AM

I've red that Japanese government was preparing for licence for crypto markets. This is the legalization, I think.
If this news is true
With the news that everyone is waiting for atf in the United States
I think the impact of these two news will be strong on the market side
And an incentive for other countries to adopt the same approach on the other
TIN1114

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:33:08 AM

My country belongs to Southeast Asia, in my country bitcoin is still massively viewed as a scam. It is not consider as illegal to do legit bitcoin trading but I'm afraid legalizing it in my country will add to corruption issues, this is just my opinion
MadisonWood1212

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

In Southeast Asia, bitcoin is not only banned, but users are found to be fined for criminal offenses. Because the authorities fear bitcoin may affect their currency and bitcoin is not managed by banks.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

There will come a time that this cryptocurrency will be legit in the countries of southeast asia , because ome of the country here in this region is already accepting according to some informations ,so it is not far that the other countries might also accept cryprocurrency in their different government in each country.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:56:41 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

Bitcoin is jist starting therefore there is nothing to worry about the countries still in doubt with the capability of bitcoin. They are still in the process of studying how bitcoin works at the same time the potential and capability of bitcoin. So this thing is not impossible to happen. We can wait and see, and let the bitcoin proves itself.
That is right, people in the cryptocurrency space should not worry about the countries who are still doubting and not yet getting into bitcoin because it will not bring them any kind of good benefits from it because the best thing that they can do is only mind their own business and don't give a damn to the countries who are still in doubt.
Smon

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:01:47 AM

I think Southeast Asia is a developing region of cryptocurrency; there are many countries in Southeast Asia that are adopting Bitcoin in early 2018. I hope that in 2019, all countries in Southeast Asia will Accept Bitcoin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
wall101

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:05:17 AM

Here in my country it's not yet legal nor illegal But it's easy to convert it as a regular money or even use it as a payment and use it to buy online
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:08:27 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
That is correct, individuals in the digital money space ought not stress over the nations who are as yet questioning and not yet getting into bitcoin in light of the fact that it won't present to them any sort of good advantages from it in light of the fact that the best thing that they can do is just tend to their very own concerns and don't care at all to the nations who are still in question.
Hilya.vaness

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:28:24 AM

which I know bitcoin is a country country in southeast asia has not legalized the existence of bitcoin, only some countries also like Indonesia is still no strict prohibition for its users, so only limited appeal, I myself still believe bitcoin will be accepted not only in southeast asia , maybe around the world, we also have to help give a sense of what bitcoin is, as most people conclude bitcoins too quickly without them learning
JasonRosado

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:28:13 PM

Yes, not only Bitcoin but the whole cryptocurrency is not legalised in many countries of South Asia. The government of many countries believe that many illegal activities occur through this cryptocurrency market as the transactions are anonymous over here.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

Unless Southeast Asia kicks off the stupid foolish power hungry insane Government which is made with literally illiterate ministers - I see no hope for Bitcoin in Southeast Asia.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:26:43 AM

Bitcoin is just starting therefore there is nothing to worry about the countries still in doubt with the capability of bitcoin. They are still in the process of studying how bitcoin works at the same time the potential and capability of bitcoin. So this thing is not impossible to happen. We can wait and see, and let the bitcoin proves itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: