Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:49:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4545 times)
kinhdolaos

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

I come from an Asia country. In my country, bitcoin is not banned as well accepted. Therefore, I hope bitcoin will be legalized soon
GilbertQuintanilla

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:17:14 AM

Well, yes. If you could see the international news, there are a lot of articles where they are successfully making their way in this region and a lot of the local people are already being actively engaged in it.
worldsuccess01

Activity: 119

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

if bitcoin is legal in my country, the impact is positive Because Bitcoin is a virtual currency that can be used in payment transactions, legality is an important matter that is deeply considered by its users.
Good news one of this continent in Southeast Asia will planning bitcoin will be legal .If it is implemented in there country many people will happy for the benefits of the members can earned not victimized of scammers.
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:15:39 AM

Yes it will be ilegal to the southeast asia the i think not just BTC but the whole crypto and it will help a lot of country in southeast
Asia it will help there economy,it will help the poor people.not just me but everyone
befriendmywater

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:30:00 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?
As more and more countries are legalizing Bitcoin, the Crypto market becomes more valuable and attracts many new investors. That would certainly be a positive impact.
I hope in the future, countries around the world will recognize the positive points of Crypto and legitimize it.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Jessica2009

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:06:26 AM

The status of Bitcoin varies from country to country majority of the country do not make the usage of Bitcoin illegal . The existence of Bitcoin can increase employment and increase the income of the citizens so we can think that Bitcoin in southeast Asia will be legal .Since all are looking for the profit we can believe that Bitcoin will be legalized in southeast Asia . Even though the government will legalize Bitcoin the Banks will have difference of opinion.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
jdamayo28

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:08:32 AM

The status of Bitcoin varies from country to country majority of the country do not make the usage of Bitcoin illegal . The existence of Bitcoin can increase employment and increase the income of the citizens so we can think that Bitcoin in southeast Asia will be legal .Since all are looking for the profit we can believe that Bitcoin will be legalized in southeast Asia . Even though the government will legalize Bitcoin the Banks will have difference of opinion.

Bitcoin getting popular day by day, so there is a big possibilities that it will also be legalized in Sountheast asia, just like other asian countries who legalized bitcoin.
Falconmytyh123

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:28:51 AM

indeed some countries haven't yet legalized bitcoin. And you ask what the impact is positive or negative if bitcoin will legalized in southeast asia?. the answer is nobody knows whether positive or negative surely that both will exist. the positive side are bitcoin supporters while the negative are bitcoin haters. Smiley

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:31:52 AM

Not just in Southest Asia but in other countries too we just need time for that very soon it will be legal in South Korea and i belive China s ban wouldnt take longer.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

aileenc

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:13:07 AM

It is not legal or illegal in our country. We will just see how the government reacts to its legalities.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

if now it is still elegant gan. but most likely in the future bitcoin in Southeast Asia will be received. because many people can invest and bitcoin can change one's economic life for the better .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
Ghost251

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:20:02 AM

I suppose not only south Asia but also all the countries will be able to use BTC. Because paper money will be diminish then electronic curry use, therefore all countries will be use BTC,
alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:42:13 AM

I think you know many people and many country use bitcoin but many country banded bitcoin.southeast asia the country has capital controls it won't legalise crypto, because bitcoin can be used to get round capital controls.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
That situation is only temporary. Once majority of sectors use blockchain technology, those law will be ammended by the law makers. They cannot avoid the radical change that will happen if blockchain  technology take over.
TonyCallahan

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:27:33 AM

The crypto market has been successfu for quite a long period of time in the South Asian side of the world. And they have been doing quite good and are excelling at this market now.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

I am in Vietnam and currently the government has not yet recognized Bitcoin, although they are still developing legislation to apply the blockchain technology. When tax collection and money laundering are handled, Bitcoin can be accepted early
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

Southeast Asia are developing countries and there's possible for most of people there to have limited or internet services to have knowledge of bitcon or fight for their right like the India does. However, I believe the Vietnam, Thailand and Peninsular Malaysia are already using bitcoin freely.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:00:35 PM

There are a lot of country that accepts bitcoin and legalized it like on the Philippines, there are applications like coins.ph that let users to engage with bitcoin.
dead_m92

Activity: 650
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:09:25 PM

Everything is possible, but if you look at the past patterns, you will see that bitcoin is being banned in Asia most of the times, this is because they are more than centralized.

███
             █████████
          ███████████████
        ███████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████████████████
       █████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
    █████████▀        █████████
 ███████████▌  ▄████▄▄████████████
████████████▌  ████████████████████
█████████████   ▀▀▀▀  █████████████
██████████████▄▄     ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████████
    █████████         █████████
       ███               ███

WhitePaper
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

Certainly it will have a positive impact on bitcoin families by legalizing the use of bitcoin then the bitcoin adoption rate will increase significantly thus bitcoin prices will increase sharply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: