Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4547 times)
sagittarius1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:44:19 AM

utilization of versatile installment stages like Linepay and Wepay and in this manner indicated at the possibility that a vigorous crypto installment stage would be anything but difficult to embrace. There is as of now a trade stage called omisego that joined forces with Alipay that permits Southeast Asian crypto fans to execute in crypto.
4A5043

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:02:52 AM

If people begin to learn and understand a broad, then it will be accepted.
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:19:44 AM

I've red that Japanese government was preparing for licence for crypto markets. This is the legalization, I think.
If that is true, then it would be great to hear it as it can make bitcoin's populariy to increased and captivates more people to invest on this coin. And hopefully, all countries in Southeast Asia will follow what Japan have plans so that  there will be more opportunities awaits for all crypto enthusiast.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:46:36 AM

there is a possibility for most people there to have limited internet service or have the knowledge of bitcon or fight for their rights as did India. However, I believe Vietnam, Thailand, and Peninsular Malaysia already use bitcoin as in other developed countries.
What do you mean? Here in the Philippines bitcoin is legal and the government not putting taxes on it. I dont know if the other country here in south east asia already banned bitcoin. But i hope it will be legal in all the countries here in south east asia so that we asian can have transactions using only bitcoin.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:48:48 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

of course that role is the duty of a country. you can not do anything before your country receives bitcoin as another currency that can be traded. Interestingly, in Southeast Asia almost all countries prohibit the development of bitcoin and crypto trade. so, most likely it will not happen in the near future, it may take more than a decade.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:47:29 AM

For me there is no doubt that in the future bitcoin and crypto will be legalize almost everywhere, here we are at the beginning and there is some fears but with time we will gain in security and trust so countries will open to bitcoin and cryptos.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:05:12 AM

I think for now the bitcoin is already very big in this Asian landmark, as I see some countries have started receiving payments using bitcoin so it makes the bitcoin will be very big and more likely to use it positively.

solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:10:45 AM

I think this may be possible someday, not just in South East Asia, but the entire continent of Asia. I think Thailand have legalized it. The South Koreans are no longer strict with it as it used to be. Their body language suggests they even support the technology now.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:13:31 AM

Read this: https://cryptoslate.com/how-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies-are-transforming-southeast-asia/

Crypto has already begun making an impact in that region. The market there is great for crypto as more people have access to smartphones than to banking services. This in turn has increased the use of mobile payment platforms such as Linepay and Wepay and therefore hints towards the idea that a formidable crypto payment platform will be easily adopted. There is already one exchange platform called omisego that has partnered with Alipay that allows southeast asian crypto enthusiasts to transact in crypto.

We have more info on the omisego platform as well, feel free to check it out: http://bit.ly/OmisegoGuide101

Cheers
i do not think it will be legalized in the Southeast Asia.  Though some countries there are not yet into checking the Bitcoin system in these ciuntries.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:20:17 AM

there is a possibility for most people there to have limited internet service or have the knowledge of bitcon or fight for their rights as did India. However, I believe Vietnam, Thailand, and Peninsular Malaysia already use bitcoin as in other developed countries.
Because Samsung is proud that they are part of cryto world and with that, they re helping the bitcoin to boost its popularity. The help of huge company is very helpful to the bitcoin or lets say to the bitcoin community because with this more individuals would love to start using bitcoin and therefore the market value will rise. As per the smartphone it is not only the safest but at the same time the easiest way to do transactions.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:02:28 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).

In the Philippines, the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) has legalized the use of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies with the help of regulating it for anti-money laundering purposes. What’s good is that CEZA also welcomes crypto companies to operate within their region as long they comply with the terms. Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:07:34 PM

Philippines are on the verge of recognizing the crypto, Japan and Korea are not avers to the use of cryptocurrencies and this countries are in Asia. I believe that once they are all successful it will not be difficult for the surrounding countries  to  a cue from them and do the needful. This will eventually happened. 
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

There are lot of influential countries that are supporting Bitcoin existence in which it makes these countries economy to become more stable and strong. These countries will serve as role model to other countries like the Southeast Asian nations to support Bitcoin investments as they will see that there is no countries that they withdraw their support after accepting it but instead these countries show more support as they've continue to enjoy the benefits of supporting Bitcoin therefore sooner or later all countries belong to SEA will embrace this currencies and legalize it.
cloudbleron18

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

I really don't know if it is going to be legal in south east asia but for me?hoping much because this is the easiest way to earn money for a people like me that none educated.invest or not invest,you earned money for it.that's why i love bitcoin.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:24:53 PM

In our country there are now many users of bitcoin and/or other crypto currency. And I think it is legal to use it. But the government says that be aware of some scammers that roaming around.

One of the popular investors now is our pride the Fighting Senator Manny Pacquiao who use to be an investor on GCOX.

_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

Southeast Asia is the biggest user of bitcoin after japan, and this certainly has a big impact on transactions there, I'm sure with the increasing number of users in southeast asia it will make legal bitcoin someday.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

Most southeast Asia countries use it and they might never legalize it but they support it. You can even spot some atm machine in the countries within and even use fiat ATMs for it.

Check out this list of Bitcoin ATMs in Asia.

https://www.techinasia.com/asias-bitcoin-atms-located
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:55:43 PM

could be, given the enthusiasm of Southeast Asian society is also quite high. such as vietnam, philippines, indonesia, malaysia, thailand, frangipani. but there must be from one of these countries to state that the legal bitcoin in the country, then the other country will follow.
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

in my opinion whenever a country which is influential in southeast Asia legalize it than the others will follow it in order not to fall behind it economically and the process will have a domino effect.
bitterdog

Activity: 728
Merit: 503

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:59:07 PM

I think it will be hard to make bitcoin legal in all country in Southeast Asia, because each country has different regulation and law regarding to the bitcoin. Although we can not close every possibility that might be come, but i think it will be take many years to make bitcoin legal in all country of Southeast Asia.

▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀███████████████
██████████▄   ▀█████████████
████████████▄   ▀███████████
██████████████▄   ▀█████████
█████████████▀   ▄██████████
███████████▀   ▄████████████
██████████▄  ▄██████████████
███████████████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀

⬢⬢

⬢⬢

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄██████████▀▀▀█▀█▄
██ ▀█████▀     ▀██
██▌   ▀▀▀      ███
███▄           ███
████▀         ████
▀████▄     ▄▄████▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  ▐███
██████▀▀  ▄   ████
███▀   ▄█▀   ▐████
████▄▄█▀     █████
▀█████▌ ▄▄▄ ▐████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄████████▄▄
▄███████▀   ▐████▄
████████  ▄███████
██████      ██████
████████  ████████
████████  ████████
▀███████  ███████▀
   ▀▀████████▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████

▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄██▀█▀███▄▄
▄███▀▀▀ ▀ ▀▀█████▄
██████ ████▄ █████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████
██████ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████
██████ ████▀ █████
▀███▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄█████▀
   ▀▀██▄█▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: