Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4542 times)
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:09:53 PM

Asian markets have always been very ambiguous, so I think there the trading volume will be large and perhaps not at the expense of large funds, but at the expense of ordinary citizens, because only they will be allowed to trade. this is my opinion
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rebecca Bragaa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:44:06 AM

Bitcoin has made big changes to Southeast Asian and governments of these countries have been discussing problems about Bitcoin. Each country has differrent  policy for Bitcoin and not all of Southeast Asian agree on a general solution. Thus, Bitcoin may be legal in some country of this area but not all of the countries. For example, Thailand has accepted Bitcoin but Vietnam hasn't.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

Where located southest asia, is very big continent with very different countries.
I think btc accepted in very developed ones how Singapure, then who have big economic relations with China but this was not soon

yousuf5
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:01:54 AM

Day by day bitcoin will be accepted in every country, this is my dream. India is a country in South Asia, if I am not wrong, they banned bitcoin, and again they open the door for the bitcoin, At this moment, India is trying to pull bitcoin under regulations.So, for legal, it definitely requires more time and also requires some government linkages. So we just need to be patient and wait until that happens. A positive impact might occur if it has been legalized.
ICOKite

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:41:44 AM

Some countries like China and India have banned the use of Bitcoins for its citizens while countries like Singapore and South Korea have put regulations in place. It is only a matter of time before they become legal. As the old proverb goes "Once the cat is out of the bag..."
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:55:25 AM

Bitcoin has been able to become a source of income and indirectly bitcoin has helped the economic system of many countries in Southeast Asia that will accept and legalize bitcoin as a means of transactions and investments
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

It looks like bitcoin in Southeast Asia will be legal but it takes a long time. I myself am a person in Southeast Asia and I know how enthusiastic Southeast Asians are about cryptocurrency. So, for legal, it definitely requires more time and also requires some government linkages. So we just need to be patient and wait until that happens. A positive impact might occur if it has been legalized.
Yes indeed, a lots of time which is needed to wait in terms of acceptance and legality, bitcoin already gain some good support from people around southeast Asia but question still there if how government will embrace this chain and how they will make good progress for this project being well adopted all around this specific place and countries.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
HitMarshall67

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

As far i know it will not be considered illegal in the southeast Asia because there are a lot of good side and Asia desperately needs those benefits. it is totally my personal view.
krky

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:27:31 PM

There are lots of countries nowadays who legalize Bitcoin in Southeast Asia like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand and many more. Here in our country (Philippines) Government are starting to acknowledge Bitcoin and started passing laws about it, though its not illegal here in our country but its not widely acknowledge, with government stepping up I think its a good news for a people like me. It seems like we are entering the era of cryptocurrency I'm pretty sure sooner or later, Bitcoin will be legal in other countries as well.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
NevejElad

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:28:15 PM

There will be a proper time that bitcoin will be legal in the countries of southeast asia ,in fact there is a country in this region that accept cryptocurrency and that is thailand, if this is true then it will open doors in neighboring countries there in southeast asia, this also good for the bitcoin community.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 01:21:31 PM

Yes, I do see a clear and positive picture of cryptocurrencies in next 5 to 10 years. I can bet on countries like China, Australia, India when it comes to the possibility of blockchain/crypto hubs in the near future. It is true that as of now, things are chaotic at this point but the situation will start to improve and we will see the clear picture soon. It might sound surprising but we will see Asia as dominating part of the world in the crypto industry down the road.
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

The rule of thumb is, if the country has capital controls it won't legalise crypto, because bitcoin can be used to get round capital controls.

i really hope it can be legal here at southeast asia.  Bitcoin has been very helpful and it is overwhelming is countries in Asia would accept the crypto currency.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

Bitcoin in Southeast Asia is not yet fully legal, there are still many countries that ban Bitcoin as a payment instrument. An example is Indonesia, in Indonesia there are a lot of people who work in Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, ranging from trading, investing, mining, participating in bounties and so on. But in Indonesia, the use of Bitcoin as a means of payment is still banned, so those who are there, before shopping with Bitcoin, they exchange their coins first into Rupiah.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Yes, I do see a clear and positive picture of cryptocurrencies in next 5 to 10 years. I can bet on countries like China, Australia, India when it comes to the possibility of blockchain/crypto hubs in the near future. It is true that as of now, things are chaotic at this point but the situation will start to improve and we will see the clear picture soon. It might sound surprising but we will see Asia as dominating part of the world in the crypto industry down the road.
- I really have no hope of optimism on this issue because although things are slowly improving, many countries are beginning to analyze and become involved in the crypto sector but most countries can not control the situation that bitcoin and crypto can bring. Governments are constantly discussing the legalization of bitcoin, particularly in Southeast Asia, many people in these countries are very interested in and working with bitcoin, however, the discussion was still in a deadlock, with no common and united opinion, the legalization in Southeast Asia is almost impossible

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
ngalamunan

Activity: 332

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:24:41 PM

we are sure guys if bitcoin will indeed be legalized, because being legally bitcoin is something we have been waiting for a long time. so it takes patience to wait.
derekeaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:28:39 PM

It's hard to say who will legalize bitcoin in the near future, but many countries do it and their number only grows.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

in my opinion, some countries in Southeast Asia have not legalized bitcoin because in some countries there are many government regulations and bans on bitcoin, therefore not all countries in Southeast Asia legalize bitcoin may be in the future all countries in Southeast Asia will legalize bitcoin as any currency or transaction so we still wait for the policy
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:52:19 PM

I know for sure, when something is forbidden - it's even more desirable! )) the whole world community already understands that bitcoin and the entire crypto system is the future of the global information economy! no one will want to deliberately stop in development! Soon there will be legalization all over the world! you just wait!)
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

I think bitcoin in Southeast Asia is legal. Countries like Singapore and Thailand are encouraging people to invest in bitcoins.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:18:18 AM

there are many country in Southeast asia that still dont mind with bitcoin, in this situation they dont think about bitcoin, but maybe in someday they block or agree with bitcoin, because right now they normal with bitcoin. so  i hope all country in SEA will accept bitcoin in the future

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: