Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:01:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4543 times)
makoto_takemiya

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:12:08 AM

SEA is a great target for cryptocurrency users. Many of the countries have high cellphone penetration and a curious and experimental young demographic who is always trying new things. Regardless of regulation, these people will use cryptocurrencies because they offer financial freedom and democratization of money.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

It only takes guys, in Southeast Asia there are some countries that have not legalized Bitcoin. but many large countries besides Asia have legalized Bitcoin. this is just waiting for the SEC's decision. if all is received, BOOM then Bitcoin will be open to be accepted in all countries of the World.
TonyHughesDesign
Copper Member

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:23:20 AM

SEA is a great target for cryptocurrency users. Many of the countries have high cellphone penetration and a curious and experimental young demographic who is always trying new things. Regardless of regulation, these people will use cryptocurrencies because they offer financial freedom and democratization of money.

I couldn't agree more!

makoto_takemiya

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

It only takes guys, in Southeast Asia there are some countries that have not legalized Bitcoin. but many large countries besides Asia have legalized Bitcoin. this is just waiting for the SEC's decision. if all is received, BOOM then Bitcoin will be open to be accepted in all countries of the World.

The SEC already said BTC and ETH are not securities. ETF won't make a difference, IMHO. SEA countries don't care what the SEC thinks, but rather they are afraid of their local currencies being affected by cryptocurrencies.
deadcomeback

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:27:50 AM

Central banks in Southeast Asia are now taking a cautious stance towards the rise of virtual currencies but it is inevitable that they will adopt the basic technology or blockchain technology. These banks also say that speculative investments in the virtual currency market do not pose a risk to the system but require greater regulatory oversight. Perhaps Southeast Asia is preparing to accept blockchain and Bitcoin.
Magic Sarap

Activity: 350
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:42:36 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

bitcoin is a technology that must be developed and must exist because this requires understanding and learning about bitcoin so that it can become a unity between all countries to become an efficient technological progress.
You mean in some countries who made it illegal? Because here in Philippines as far as i know bitcoin is legal, actually i am an investor for almost 3 years and i never heard about our Government being againts in bitcoin. Also i hope that it will be legal in all country here in southeast asia, to have a easier transactions.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Bitcoin is the feature, needs time countries to find out a way how to legalize the bitcoin and make it in a law way.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

bitcoin is a technology that must be developed and must exist because this requires understanding and learning about bitcoin so that it can become a unity between all countries to become an efficient technological progress.
You mean in some countries who made it illegal? Because here in Philippines as far as i know bitcoin is legal, actually i am an investor for almost 3 years and i never heard about our Government being againts in bitcoin. Also i hope that it will be legal in all country here in southeast asia, to have a easier transactions.

bitcoin might be already legal on your country but not on some other parts of se region and that is the question all about .op wants to know if other countries on se region will soon to accept bitcoin and other cryptos  . in my own perspective , id say yes it is possible . cryptos will also be accepted on all region not only se because we already witness their usefullness . crypto is a good way to help people , in order to improve thier lives as well as the economy of the coountry .
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:13:06 PM

every day a lot of countries open their doors to bitcoin and for the whole crypto market! If you look at Turkey in the afternoon a few days, you will see how they started pouring their money into bitcoin! people understand that bitcoin is more stable than their local money! I think that the legalization of the crypto market will be all over the world! The main thing now is a little patience!
AbduRRozzaqAbduLLah

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:25:31 PM

In Southeast Asia, Bitcoin is gaining traction as a genuine store of value as investors in the region are viewing the digital currency as an attractive investment opportunity.

Luno (formerly BitX) and Bitcoin Indonesia witnesses to this growth.

Luno, having it's headquarter in Singapore  allows customers to buy, sell and store the digital currency without legal hindrance.  

In Southeast Asia, Luno has operations in Malaysia, one of its largest markets, as well as in Indonesia, where activity has been growing consistently.

Bitcoin is gaining intriguing  adoption in Southeast Asia.
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

From the look of things, most countries in Asia including the Southeastern part will legalize Bitcoin. Some are still hoping this to happen very soon so that Bitcoin will gain further stability and acceptability.
I agree, we are hoping and doing our best to spread the good side of crypto. When bitcoin was legalized the impact for the stand by market is to enter the world of crypto. And it is good (positive result) to be known and add the market.
XiXiMios

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

I hope in the future, countries around the world will recognize the positive points of Crypto and legitimize it.
tranquyen123456

Activity: 183

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

I am in VietNam and Bitcoin is not legal. The government banned the use of Bitcoin or Crypto as a means of payment. They are still building the necessary laws and regulations before they can pass the crypto law
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:27:23 PM

Bitcoin exists in Southeast Asian countries. Governments are slowly adopting and adopting different rules for bitcoin operations. Singapore is a pioneer in this field. The electronic money market is booming here.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:37:21 PM

now very many are waiting for a positive decision in America, which will be held in September! from this much that will depend! If there is a positive decision, many countries will react so positively to the legalization of the crypto market! you need a little bit to wait and soon we'll find out everything!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:38:49 PM

That's true. I don't know why but most asian countries are not really supportive about cryptocurrency. They tend to think that this is some kind of scam, or worthless thing that they need to ban or whatsoever.
They're not believing bitcoin or cryptocurrency, never accept them to transact, and even ban them is some countries. Only some support and openly welcome this new technology development, like japan.
I think it might take time, if bitcoin become more and more used in other countries, and it's like needed in all over the world, these countries might change their mind and start to adapt with the change of crypto as well. But well, they'll be one step behind. I'm not really sure what's the positive or negative things, since i bet they believe what they do is the best and positive one.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Alphian

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

I am from Brunei, small nation on the island of Borneo. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not illegal here, just not regulated. The government constantly reminds us about the risk surrounding cryptocurrency but acknowledge the importance of Blockchain technology.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:08:03 AM

I think almost of the countries in southeast Asia are already accepting bitcoin or regulatedalso cryptocurrency. This in fact Philippines as one of the southeast Asian countries who embrace the used of cryptocurrency and in return regulating for the possible abusive form of use on it. But still the bitcoin in southeast Asia is not considered as legal because there are still few countries who are not yet familiar with bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:14:24 AM

It is hard to convince the government to accept Bitcoin as Bitcoin in particular and virtual currency in general have weaknesses that we all know. The decentralized and anonymous transaction is an optimal solution when Bitcoin is created, but it causes Bitcoin's ability to lose control. Government does not accept Bitcoin as well.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:17:50 AM

It will be legalized every corner of the world but it will take time as many countries are moving forward to regulate this market and if they regulate then it will be automatically legalized but it is not legal till now in most countries except some countries as per my knowledge.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: