Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:59:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4539 times)
kasurnya

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:11:41 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?
it's hard to find a way out of this.
if according to my opinion, whether it is accepted or not depends on the government in a country.
whether they want to accept bitcoin or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

for now only a few Southeast Asian countries have received bitcoin or legal bitcoin in the Southeast Asian country. It still takes time if received in all countries in Southeast Asia, because bitcoin is still in the development stage. Maybe in the future bitcoin will be accepted, if the development is good.
buwad suka sili

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:25:01 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).

Only Japan , Korea and China have a legislation about  cryto current  and the other countries from southeast  have not  even started  yet  but in my county have not yet a  legislation although  crypto is not declare as illegal .
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:33:47 PM

We don't need to be legal in certain areas of the country. If it can be legal or not then people can still do crypto or bitcoin. Being legal is not just a plus point but the government will be able to support and be able to introduce it to the country. The government cannot have bitcoin and crypto control in the future. Cool
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:31:43 AM

Read this: https://cryptoslate.com/how-bitcoin-and-cryptocurrencies-are-transforming-southeast-asia/

Crypto has already begun making an impact in that region. The market there is great for crypto as more people have access to smartphones than to banking services. This in turn has increased the use of mobile payment platforms such as Linepay and Wepay and therefore hints towards the idea that a formidable crypto payment platform will be easily adopted. There is already one exchange platform called omisego that has partnered with Alipay that allows southeast asian crypto enthusiasts to transact in crypto.

We have more info on the omisego platform as well, feel free to check it out: http://bit.ly/OmisegoGuide101

Cheers
I really hope that Cryptocurrency in asia be legalized.  Seeing how it has helped and enhanced the way of living of the asian through its value and accessibility.  Having it legalized is not just partly needed but excessively necessary.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

We can only hope in this case because all of this totally depend of the government and the government is trying to regulate it but i think it will soon be legal.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:49:34 AM

The legality of bitcoin in Southeast Asia countries actually depends on their government. Some government banned bitcoin in their country maybe because they they cant get any benefits from it. Im hoping that someday it will be legalized so many of us are able to invest in bitcoin and be successful.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

I find that most countries in ASEAN banned bitcoins. Like many countries in the world like China. However, many people in these countries are investing in bitcoins. I hope in the future these countries will accept bitcoin.
Qwerts

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

Bitcoin is not illegal in most south east asia countries, it just lacks regulations because it is decentralized. Once it is widely accepted and regulated, no wonder that the impact would be positive as more people will learn how the market works and eventually learn how to invest making bitcoin larger than ever before.
Ochusol

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:25:25 AM

A lot of countries in Asia have already legalized Bitcoin. Even in the South Eastern part of the continent, the governments are not hostile to Bitcoin.
acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:47:05 AM

In my country, still no news about legalized Bitcoin, but my country still let us to do investment in there, just prohibit us to do transaction using it. Hopefully in near future my country will let us to do transaction using Bitcoin.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:15:50 AM

I do not particulary know which specific country/ies, but there are already ones which legalized bitcoin. Here in the Philippines, we are able to utilize bitcoin like there are establishments which accpet bitcoin as payment but i do not know if it is already legalized here. But we do hope so.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:49:44 AM

There will be positive and negative impact when in will become legal in Southeast Asia, because when it is legal taxes and so on will be the main problem in the country again example in my country, corruption is the main problem and the government saying that they're only getting some taxes for their wages but the most reason is they're getting all of the taxes and put it on their own pocket for their daily needs.
And the positive impact is it will be easily to get in other money transmittal branches.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Southeast Asia is a huge, fast-growing market.everything depends on the authorities of this region.If they are smart that bitcoin will be adopted and will be legitimate
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:41:53 PM

Yes bro, my country including those who have not legalized bitcoin, it all depends on the government, we have to be able to make the government believe about the future of bitcoin, we also have to make the bitcoin community bigger and get the attention of the government so that it issues regulations
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

I think bitcoin still needs a lot of time to be legal in Southeast Asia. Because there are currently countries that don't like bitcoin. So bitcoin still takes time until everyone receives it. I believe that bitcoin will be legal in Southeast Asia. that's my opinion.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:02:14 PM

Bitcoin is getting more popular even in Southeast Asia so I think its possible for their government to accept bitcoin. Maybe it will take more time ,but Im hoping that community become more bigger. Bitcoin can help their economy to rise, it can also help the people in that country to become more independent so they will not always depend on their government.
moonami

Activity: 171
Merit: 37

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

There are some countries in Southeast Asia that bitcoin is legal. I hope that countries in Southeast Asia will legalize bitcoin and the government of that countries will allow bitcoin so that their economy will rise.
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:11:50 PM

Bitcoin in Asia are now becoming very rampant and people are running towards its idea. For now I think many countries has understood how btc is and how it works. It will be accepted and made legal in no time.

Skydreamer19

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:12:00 PM

Is bitcoin in Southeast Asia should be legal because many people need money because of the difficulty of life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: