Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4543 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

Atrophy that countries in Southeast Asia are gradually adopting bitcoin. The electronic money market is booming in these countries. Singapore is a pioneer in the virtual currency world. There are many ICO projects in singapore.

And i don't think it's illegal there in the first place. A lot of countries in southeast asia other than singapore has been openly accepting the fact that bitcoin and blockchain will be an essential part of the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Theackdyo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

In recent years, many countries have all started to pay attention to Block Chain era, and that i suppose maximum countries will take delivery of Bitcoin because the community will become greater influential. Southeast Asia may also step by step open to encryption.
NGOCDIEP

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:54:37 AM

Most countries in southeast asia have not received bitcoin legally for use. Which I know only the philippines up to now regulate bitcoin as a legal payment system for any use. Southeast Asia is still a lot of developing countries, because developing countries will think up to thousands of times to receive bitcoin worth of fiat currency.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 12:05:29 PM

Nowadays, Bitcoin exists everywhere, including in Southeast Asia (this is not legal yet for this time).
But I think it will be a legal business soon because this is a great business and has a great impact on the society too; it will be good if bitcoin is legal in the area surely.
angchosenone

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

Philippines are nearly perceiving the crypto, Japan and Korea are not asserts to the utilization of cryptographic forms of money and this nations are in Asia. I trust that once they are generally effective it won't be troublesome for the encompassing nations to a sign from them and do the needful. This will in the long run happened.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:09:10 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?
Its possible that countries from Southeast Asia accept bitcoin. The legality of bitcoin to other countries usually depends on the government. I think if the country already accept and welcome bitcoin it will give a positive and huge impact to them. Well we all know bitcoin can give a lot of opportunities and benefits to its investors.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
gokudera

Activity: 256
Merit: 36

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:21:25 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).

For me no one can say if it will be legal in southeast asia because the government in that country is the one that can know if it will happen or not.

Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

southeast asian countries are now starting to work and being legalized formally.These countries are now carefully study the nature of cryptocurrencies and its impact to the local currency and citizens.Citizens should abide the law regarding to the restrictions and limit the use of cryptocurrencies in different transactions.Local legislators must be considered the value of cryptocurrencies and its effect on the local stock market.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:29:15 PM

it seems that the issue is still dim. but the investors are interested in the countries mentioned. we are aware of the future. be it legal throughout the world. but for me nothing is wrong with cryptocurrency.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:31:14 PM

Maybe every government in southeast asia is still thinking about it. Because that will have an impact on their economy in the future. Therefore there may still be those who accept or not.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:35:00 PM

There are pros and cons in this matter, most of countries in southeast Asia are developing countries. The governments are too busy about increase their own prosperity level. Some of those countries will ban bitcoin and the other will legalize it. But the certain thing is bitcoin now is becoming the top choice of online payment method.

PINAGPALA

Activity: 317
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:35:33 PM

I hope it will be going to legal in southeast Asia in the near future i hope it will not going to last long maybe hopefully 5 to 10 years from now
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Maybe every government in southeast asia is still thinking about it. Because that will have an impact on their economy in the future. Therefore there may still be those who accept or not.

I think the government of southeast asia are worrying about the usage of crypto currency in illegal activities and transferring of black money. So i think it will take lot of time for the government of southeast asia to legalize cryptocurrency due to this factors. As illegal activities are very heavy in southeast asia and the government are taking strict steps to stop it.

nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:37:34 PM

depending on the person who will lead the country, whether it is permissible to enter the network with a good thing, it may not be easy for the country's leaders and other countries.
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

As part of Southeast Asian country it depend to country leader if they be legalized bitcoin as currency and help in transaction and online payments.

EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:03:08 PM

I am looking at traveling this summer to Southeast Asia and plan to live off of my crypto profits for a few months. Rather than converting to USD on Gemini then changing to local currency (mostly Thai Baht) at a traditional currency exchange, I am wondering if anyone knows ways I can directly cash out there? Preferably someplace other than with a stranger in a dark Bangkok alleyway.
RudeeTam

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:13:29 PM

There may be countries that has not legalized bitcoin but most certainly not illegal to use it. If a country would deem bitcoin illegal, they would have banned access to exchangers and such from their country.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:54:18 PM

It can be legalized someday if the bitcoin keep developing to the best secure to avoid hack in the wallet.
Many countries still banning bitcoin because they think it is not secure to use, but i think it is only the peoples who use bitcoin that have a mistake on their wallet security.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:54:29 AM

I don't know, but it seems that bitcoin is difficult to legally in a Southeast Asian country, for now don't do anything stupid with the attempt to make transactions using bitcoin in the Southeast Asian country because I'm afraid you will go to jail.
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

This might really has a huge impact to the procedures of Bitcoin in our society. Countries in Southeast Asia are considered to be a developing nations which make their people afford to use lots of technology. Majority of them are capable to access internet that leads for them to easily understand the operation of Bitcoin. Thus, the Philippines are very active regarding the development of Bitcoin as they establish digital currency transactions using coins.ph and many more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: