Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4543 times)
Ethan Argu

Activity: 340
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:31:41 PM

I think it has a positive impact in southeast asia same to the other country it has a potential on a business sector and it could help to decrease unemployment in that region. Someday it will legalize but before that they need to study and research how it works properly and if it could help to there community.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

Southeast Asian countries are gradually adopting bitcoin. Many banks are beginning to change to adapt to blockchain technology and e-payment. Singapore is a pioneer in adopting electronic money. There are many ICO projects in Singapore.
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:27:12 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2018, 02:22:19 AM by mklost

Most of the Southeast Asian countries are not developed enough. Some countries are under development and some are developing! Bitcoin is a digital currency without any tax fee and it is anonymous! Bitcoin is volatile too. I think Bitcoin is not helpful to the undeveloped country. So, at first those countries will develop and then they will accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency. This is my personal opinion btw
ayambawang

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:32:26 PM

most countries in Southeast Asia are classified as developing countries, so they are very careful in making decisions especially this big change becomes a lot of balance, which I know bitcoin has its positive and negative side but if you ask the impact, I think there will be more positive effects, moreover the effect on poverty and unemployment is definitely better
dinapawitra

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:39:58 PM

Maybe a few years later bitcoin will be legal in Southeast Asia... I think bitcoin has a positive impact on the country's economy... Because bitcoin is a future currency that can be accessed easily if the government legalizes bitcoin as a payment tool...
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:46:59 PM

For me, legitimate or not bitcoin do as of now have an effect to the nations in southeast Asia. There are some foundation that beginning to acknowledge bitcoin as method of installment. In spite of the fact that the acknowledgment of bitcoin isn't stringer enough than the other western nations, however it is beginning to change since bitcoin is beginning to remove the nations in southeast asia. Let simply sit tight for facilitate happenings.
Cacao2017

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:38:17 AM

In some countries in Southeast Asia it has allowed people to accept bitcoin transactions and also some countries have many policies that help to stabilize bitcoins.
SamanthaPhillips

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:56:29 AM

Of course, we cannot say that for sure will something happen or not, but everything that we can do we should do in order to make global world acceptance closer for us. this will be a positive trend for the legalization of the crypto market around the world! The more countries and people will use crypto coins, the faster the entire world community will legalize crypto money and a cryptosystem!
andriw

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:01:09 AM

I think to be legalized it will take a long time, in the near future it will reach the permissible stage and may be recognized as an asset for investment
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:26:41 AM

I think maybe that could happen because I see the circulation of bitcoin in Asia has a very good development and the demand for bitcoin in Asia is also very high so I'm sure bitcoin can be used frequently and become legal in Asia.
Tinker18

Activity: 61

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

The legal status of bitcoin varies substantially from country to country and is still undefined or changing in many of them. Whereas the majority of countries do not make the usage of bitcoin itself illegal, its status as money (or a commodity) varies, with differing regulatory implications.
Sakibhasan.bd

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:57:14 AM

As we all know the countries of south Asian Government are declared BTC as an illegal  coin. But there are many people of south asia are Bitcoin lover. They trust BTC as an asset. You can find there are many BTC miner in pakistan, India, Bangladesh and other country.  So here is clear that people of south asia are accept and use Bitcoin. I think in future Bitcoin will became a legal crypto currency. Cool
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:00:13 AM

for me why bitcoin is legal in southeast asia because it is easy to transact such payments. It should be legalized bitcoin in all countries because the benefits of people in bitcoin

MickyDonald

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

At present, bitcoins in legitimate Southeast Asian countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand will have a strong positive impact on the money market. Foreign currency exchange will provide Bitcoin conversion services to foreign visitors from other countries.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:50:24 AM

At present, bitcoins in legitimate Southeast Asian countries such as Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand will have a strong positive impact on the money market. Foreign currency exchange will provide Bitcoin conversion services to foreign visitors from other countries.

Right, im from Philippines, using coin.ph the bitcoin accepted here as payment. mobile gaming also accepted as payment here so theirs a big potential that this digital currency will be soon accepted by other country.
FreedomFighter2

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:11:53 PM

Only Japanese government was preparing for licence for crypto markets. This is the legalization. Bt other country not given licence for bitcoin..
LigwagGanern

Activity: 307
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:25:55 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?

Here in my country bitcoin is legal because we have a digital wallet or bitcoin wallet where your bitcoin can keep or hold it. And many people who have bitcoin used this bitcoin wallet because of its strong security and you are sure that your bitcoin is very safe from the hackers.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:48:30 PM

Bitcoin is not far from being legalized in some countries but in third world Countries in Southeast Asia, that might be a problem. Earning money in a third world country might be sometimes controlled by the government. We already know that there is a large number of users of Cryptocurrency in Southeast Asia and if they all come to an agreement to at least legalize some usage of Crypto then Bitcoin might become legalized in the near future.
darko.bountym

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:53:27 PM

Their government cut it the bitcoin from there because they couldn't control it. So, I don't think so that in near future will be legal in Southeast Asia. but who knows...
segogoreng89

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:54:54 PM
Merited by gowobonyok (1)

It would be better if you discuss with the government to consider bitcoin, because bitcoin has some positive effects on the country including using tax for bitcoin transactions to get income for the country. If bitcoin is legal, it is not impossible that many investors will arrive in your country to increase foreign exchange. You also have to think about the negative impact if bitcoin is legal in the country, seeing bitcoin as a safe system does not mean it cannot be hacked. The government must provide protection so that bitcoiner feels safe and comfortable in bitcoin investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: