Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:26:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4545 times)
demonz666

Activity: 493
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 12:17:29 AM

I think bitcoin will be legal in Southeast Asia because my country belongs to the Southeast Asia region. and in the country there are already online payment applications such as Go-Pay and bitcoin account users in my country are also quite a lot so I think it's possible that bitcoin will be legal in Southeast Asia. I've also read that Thailand has legalized bitcoin. legalization of bitcoin in Southeast Asia will have a positive impact on economic development.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:51:00 AM

its legal at Thailand, Singapore, the rest either or grey zone or they not yet explore the implication of the Bitcoin yet.
KotiKo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 06:08:05 AM

As far as I know, Asia welcomes the use of crypto currency and the use of bitcoin. Asia is a very developed country, and it will follow this topic
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

Bitcoin has started to transform the countries that are part in Southeast Asia especially the Thailand and Philippines. I think it brings positive impact to the economy, transforming the lives of so many people who are unemployed and now are into bitcoin investment.
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:59:00 AM

I believe which bitcoin could be lawful within Southeast Asia. However all that do not require an immediate procedure as well as period. The nation within the SoutheastAsia area is actually centered through building nations to ensure that technologies is actually much less in a position to take rapidly, particularly crypto foreign currency technologies.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

I think sooner or later, many countries will come to the realization of the digital market, since another 5-6 years, cryptomir will cover the entire world economy and just other countries, or what will not remain as laws and market conditions
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?
Majority of South East Asian country didn't ban Bitcoin or make it illegal although they didn't make it legal currency because they are still in a process of research if Bitcoin will have to be considered as currency or not.
znation

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:02:14 PM

At present, some countries do not recognize bitcoin, which means that it is not legal, the legal framework can be managed, then legal bitcoin.
satriagedhe

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

i think it will be happens , as soon as possible , if people who know bitcoin give knowledge about bitcoin , and yeah , it will be positive to bitcoin itself
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:28:32 PM

Central bankers in Southeast Asia are now taking a cautious stance toward the rise of cryptocurrency but it is inevitable that they will adopt the basic technology or blockchain technology.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

I hope that someday it will happen. In order for bitcoin to be fully realized as a global currency, it is necessary that it be accepted by the maximum number of countries, including countries of South-East Asia.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:07:08 PM

Over time, these countries will accept the cryptocurrency, when it begins to actively spread around the world. But it must take many years. But I believe that the day will come when all the walls of the world will accept bitcoin.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:33:53 PM

Over time, these countries will accept the cryptocurrency, when it begins to actively spread around the world. But it must take many years. But I believe that the day will come when all the walls of the world will accept bitcoin.
yes it takes a long time for bitcoin to be accepted throughout the world, especially for countries that have not legalized it,
we must be able to convince the government that bitcoin is very useful for technological development and ease of transaction,
bitcoin is also a profitable investment

amwer

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

Where China has opted to position itself against virtual currencies, countries in Southeast Asia are taking varying approaches. With nothing backing the currency, regulators in Malaysia and Indonesia have said they are unwilling to withstand the possibility of the destabilisation of bitcoin and have made them illegal.
Crungcrungtin

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

it's already begun, in fact they mined bitcoin because it is expensive... good luck
nikiknowsnothing

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:37:05 PM

The success of Bitcoin in these region, however, depends on how quick the Southeast Asian countries will adapt to the use of Bitcoin. Understanding how to handle bitcoin is a common learning curve.

Actually it has already been accepted specifically in some countries like the Philippines, where it is very popular and very common. Other regions, maybe more difficult to buy some bitcoins. We only need to adopt it better not only for gaming but also for eCommerce. Once you start using bitcoin, it will be easier for the ecosystem to develop.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

It will be legal later, the thing is it's easier to accept new innovation like this in developed country rather than developing countries. Most of the country in Southeast asia are developing country so they will be extra careful to legalize something that can disrupt financial instrument. They will most likely wait for another country to legalize crypto first and wait for the result before going to do that themselves.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Rustandy

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:50:26 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to have a big impact in Southeast Asia because most people do not have access to banking services and a large market for remittances. Although the Bitcoin ecosystem in the region is largely underdeveloped, the Philippines, Indonesia and Vietnam are countries that have more promising opportunities thanks to the profitable markets and the progress they make in the Bitcoin ecosystem. The country is also the third most populous country in Southeast Asia.
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:57:55 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Actually, the countries which have not legalized bitcoin, they have not legalized bitcoin as a currency, but it is legal as an asset. Maybe it will be legal as a currency when all of people in the world are using bitcoin as a currency. So, the countries in southeast Asia will be legalized bitcoin as a currency to.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

Actually, the countries which have not legalized bitcoin, they have not legalized bitcoin as a currency, but it is legal as an asset. Maybe it will be legal as a currency when all of people in the world are using bitcoin as a currency. So, the countries in southeast Asia will be legalized bitcoin as a currency to.

Yes, there are still some countries in asia that though they did not legalized bitcoin they also not telling it that bitcoin is illegal, for now maybe other countries still don't have time to interfere with cryptocurrencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: