Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4543 times)
RiskySanchez

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:33:30 PM

All possibilities will occur including for Southeast Asia, because the system owned by bitcoin is very effective for technology in this new era and certainly will have a positive impact on progress in each sector. It only takes time to legalize the blockchain system for the whole world

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
kwakgyimah

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:34:38 PM

Of course, bitcoin would be legalized in many parts of the world and not just this part of Asia. I strongly believe in the power of blockchain technology and with just a little push, governments around the world would begin to appreciate the enormous benefits of bitcoin over fiat currency so they can adopt it.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:36:24 PM

Bitcoin is actualy legal

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:36:38 PM

Currently, some Southeast Asian countries have adopted Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency. But many states have issued a general ban on Bitcoin. Many Asian countries do not forbid you from owning Altcoin, but you can not use it as a payment currency.
Sanaga

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

it seems now that every country in Southeast Asia is thinking of legalizing bitcoin,
they are looking for profits and losses in every bitcoin use,
and I think and hope bitcoin will be legalized in every country in Southeast Asia.
Urbexs

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:22:42 AM

It is possible that bitcoin in Asia is legal, the impact I think will be very positive given that many Asians dominate bitcoin.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

I think many of these countries are not restricting their citizens in using cryptocurrencies. Southeast asia is composed of 11 eleven countries and almost all of them allow the trading in cryptocurrencies. Singapore was the first to impose tax for those trading in cryptocurrencies while the philippines requires a license to every crypto exchange. The growth of cryptocurrebcies in this asian region is still on its early stage and the future is promising.
Tetutu

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:05:00 AM

Should be similar like other countries anyway, like other countries does it might need KYC for taxation purposes on trading or purchasing, the volume plays a huge impact but of course there's many cases where illegal activities are facilitated by cryptocurrency and was cracked down by authorities, cryptocurrency would perserve a location like another other financial instrument tools for a small group of traders
In Southeast Asia, in my opinion, not all countries are willing to accept bitcoin, especially countries with high levels of corruption, because decentralized bitcoin will make it difficult for corruptors to carry out their actions. But countries like Singapore, Thailand or the Philippines can accept bitcoin because they believe that tourism can grow more if bitcoin is legalized, even though when bitcoin is withdrawn, it still needs KYC.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 08:19:34 AM

In my country (Indonesia), there is already a ministerial level regulation, which legalizes cryptocurrency. Although not as a means of payment, but as a commodity asset
Bessta

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:07:25 AM

Im from southeast asia and I dont have any idea whether it is going to be legal or not. As of now, I haven't heard any countries having any stand whether they want to regulate bitcoin or not. It is neutral and the government does not care.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514
Merit: 10

●●

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?
In my country bitcoin is not legal but i think if they allow bitcoin to be legal here, it will be a great help in internatinal business.
Bitcoin legalisation will be a long way process but i will be a positive impact in countries.

There are many good effects that will occur if it will be legalized and behind the good side there will be a bad side that can be obtained from the legitimate Bitcoin in the country.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:13:14 PM

Im from southeast asia and I dont have any idea whether it is going to be legal or not. As of now, I haven't heard any countries having any stand whether they want to regulate bitcoin or not. It is neutral and the government does not care.
yes you are right, most governments in southeast asia do not care about bitcoin and as if they would prefer their own currency, they are able to build a developed country without the help of bitcoin.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

I believe that Bitcoin will get legitimacy in Southeast Asia. Bitcoin is becoming very popular day by day. This is creating many of our workplaces. It also offers many opportunities. Considering all these aspects, I believe that Bitcoin will get legality in Southeast Asia.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

the legacy of bitcoin in southeast asia is very likely to occur, because countries in Asia have not prohibited their citizens from engaging in transactions with bitcoin, only that thing has not been legalized. I am sure that the increasing number of bitcoin users in Southeast Asia will affect the legality of Bitcoin.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

Don't worry about bitcoin in Southeast Asia, in facing the global market, the country will consider and it seems to be more friendly with bitcoin.
So for the community, it will be calmer with transactions using crypto.

nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:06:37 PM

if I don't think it's illegal, bro. if legal, the government will strictly prohibit its people from investing in bitcoin. but if more precisely bitcoin in Southeast Asia the law is still neutral ..
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:03:17 PM

I am afraid, it might take too and too long, especially, when government is run by ignorant control freaks.

There are a lot of things that you have to worry about for now because the decline in the price of Bitcoin will make it not encouraging for some people to make the right decision for now.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

I think that bitcoin may take some time to get legal recognition in South East Asia. And if Bitcoin gets recognition in South East Asia. So Bitcoin will be the biggest beneficiary in this

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:57:12 PM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Not all countries legalize the use of bitcoin, but there are some parts of the country that have legalized the use of bitcoin, if you want to use legalized bitcoin in Asian countries, I think you have to work with the government in Asia, you have to introduce bitcoin, be a state government this part - Asian countries understand what Bitcoin really is?
Because governments in some countries already understand and some don't understand bitcoin.
So it needs to be a breakthrough for the government in your country so that they understand more about using bitcoin.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

In my idea about this topic was that several in Asian countries now are being opened minded now into crypto and bitcoin currency. And one of the best example was that Japan who regulated digital currency to their territory to make it legalized. Also here in my country too are now adopting crypto or bitcoin and I believed in the near future it will also be legalize here too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: