Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:10:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin in Southeast Asia be legal?  (Read 4543 times)
fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

yesterday I found an article on news.bitcon.com about indian authorities are planning to give crypto a test run in india under strict regulations, lets hope for the best.

of course many people hope that bitcoin can be approved in every country. because bitcoin has been very profitable for all of them. so everyone has a thought that in the future bitcoin can be more advanced and run smoothly.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 07:46:41 AM

if I don't think it's illegal, bro. if legal, the government will strictly prohibit its people from investing in bitcoin. but if more precisely bitcoin in Southeast Asia the law is still neutral ..

I also believe bitcoin is not prohibited in most of Southeast Asia and majority of the governments allows the use of bitcoin and other crypticurrencies in their countries even there are not legalized. Here in my country, bitcoin are still not regulated nor legalized but the citizens are enjoying the use of this leading virtual currency. Bitcoin is already used in some online transactions here including in the remittance payment and several exchanges ae already operating in my country.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:04:11 AM

Legality might be a big decision to make for now but if the use of cryptocurrency will be permitted on most area on this region then it is possible that change will come handy. Legality will no longer be a great issue. For now we have yet to see how cryptocurrency is really working and is applied to the daily lives of the people. It is really possible and not so far from now in my opinion.

jabrix

Activity: 397

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 03:58:35 PM

It is very difficult to predict for sure whether the cryptocurrency will be implemented by the government of South-East Asia. But as far as I know, these countries are going to create their own single cryptocurrency, which will occupy leading positions in the domestic market.
There are countries in Southeast Asia that legalize cryptocurrency, but there are some countries that prohibit the use of cryptocurrency. So, government policy is not uniform, because there are still various perspectives on cryptocurrency. Singapore and Thailand as tourist attractions legalize cryptocurrency, because it can support the tourism sector.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:11:39 PM

i think there are some southeast country already legalized bitcoin and some are not but ofcourse in future they will legalize it and use blockchain technology.

lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 12:15:48 AM

Every country certainly has its own policy of seeing crypto phenomena which are currently developing and the country must also see the disadvantages of this. Whether bitcoin will indeed be profitable or harmful. Bitcoin in my country is not recognized but does not prohibit it from being allowed to be made transactions like money.

ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:19:51 AM

I dont see any bad side of Cryptocurrency in Southeast Asia but in few countries like CHINA.
Japan is a good one which getting more crypto at this time, Philippines is developing some places for mass adoption with the help of NEM.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:38:37 AM

That would be great if the Bitcoin in this part of the globe will eventually make the Bitcoin crypto currency in legal state. Surely a lots of people will come to amazed and be glad that the Bitcoin will legal now, so more crypto opportunities will be held for them as a crypto users.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:14:48 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
Will the impact be positive or negative?
It will be nice to see if Southeast Asian countries legalized bitcoin because they can easily adapt bitcoin. In my country which is the Philippines , we adapt and accept bitcoin and it was use in different part of our country. I think if bitcoin was legalized then it can give a huge positive impact because it will help the economy of that country .

Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 809

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 04:16:02 AM

Because to my knowledge there are several countries in southeast asia that have not legalized bitcoin. And what is our endeavor for bitcoin in southeast asia to be legal like any other country (which has legalized bitcoin).
It will be nice to see if Southeast Asian countries legalized bitcoin because they can easily adapt bitcoin. In my country which is the Philippines , we adapt and accept bitcoin and it was use in different part of our country. I think if bitcoin was legalized then it can give a huge positive impact because it will help the economy of that country .

It can only help the economy at a certain level, imho. The greatest effect will be on people, specially those who don't have access to a bank or doesn't want to put their money on them.

And it will also gives a lot of financial freedom for people who live in a country wherein crypto is legal or at least regulated like some countries in South East Asia.
mr_enoc

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:37:30 AM

Hoping for that.  May the southeast asia finally be legalized it as soon as possible because it will surely be a very big help in our transaction and in our daily routine. The transfer of funds will be more easy and less hassle for us.

ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:46:04 AM

Of course this will have a positive effect.
Legalization of cryptocurrency means the ability to use this as a payment method. This will lead to an increase in users of cryptocurrencies. And increasing users means increasing capitalization. It's simple.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:20:49 AM

Bitcoin or the whole cryptocurrency is already well known here in Asia but in terms of legality,i am not so sure. One example is here in our country. They really don't wanna legalize bitcoin for some reasons. I am still hoping in the next year/s they will realize the positive effect of bitcoin.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:59:51 AM

that's very possible, in fact just a couple of day past, I read that Malaysia is now getting stronger into blockchain technology, which I think the their government over that nation are now widely opened unto it. Not only that together with Japan, China, Korea, vietnam, and Philippines are also now aware of blockchain or digital currencies.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:45:15 PM

More and more countries are slowly recognizing Bitcoin, although some countries are really not into crypto and especially Bitcoin some countries have still recognized BTC as something that will be a big help not only to the government but also to the people that are living in that specific country in Asia, so I think that with enough countries that have approved BTC more and more countries would be likely to do the same thing.
Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:10:13 AM

In some country in southeast asia yes it is. Though its not yet most of industries using it their are some using it on thier system.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
messito

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:32:50 AM

I think if Bitcoin is accepted in this region, then it will be an unbelievable positive decision and it will affect the whole market very much

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:54:40 AM

Little by little ,there will be exact time that bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be legal in southeast asia , because there are already some  countries which are accepting and adopting cryptocurrency , so it will not be far that bitcoin will be also legal in the countries of southeast asia.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:02:43 PM

In some country in southeast asia yes it is. Though its not yet most of industries using it their are some using it on thier system.

That is right, in our country, Philippines, Bitcoin is not banned it is regulated in our country though only a small portion of our population are using Bitcoin since there are a lot of news about Bitcoin being used to scam people or its investors. That is the reason why a lot of people in our country is not using and investing on crypto currencies especially Bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
romelitounknown

Activity: 279
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 12:39:43 PM

Here in my country Bitcoin is already legal although it's not yet regulated by the Government. Everyone here is free to buy and sell and to trade cryptocurrency. More scammers so we have to be very careful in dealing with people. You can also do crypto mining here if you wished to.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: