Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Deleted thread #1.  (Read 6135 times)
CrazyGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:13:09 AM

You may have noticed that I have reputation for being a scammer here, I have changed and you can trust me any way you like
Beware of an admitted scammer saying they have "changed"... No doubt he may send something first but newegg will surely revoke them once they determine they've been purchased with stolen credit cards.

ASICPuppy.net ASIC Mining Hardware and Accessories - Compac F in stock!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:19:10 AM

You may have noticed that I have reputation for being a scammer here, I have changed and you can trust me any way you like
Beware of an admitted scammer saying they have "changed"... No doubt he may send something first but newegg will revoke them once they determine they've been purchased with stolen credit cards.

Oh will they now? Go crawl back in your hole. I know where he's getting them from. If there is any issue, I'm covering it.

CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:22:41 AM

Beware of an admitted scammer saying they have "changed"... No doubt he may send something first but newegg will revoke them once they determine they've been purchased with stolen credit cards.

Oh will they now? Go crawl back in your hole. I know where he's getting them from. If there is any issue, I'm covering it.

Before I crawl into any holes, can you please explain how any legitimate business obtains newegg gift cards for 60% off face value? If this is 100% legit, could you also explain what issues you expect may come up for you to cover?

shakaru

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:26:27 AM

Dont care either way. Ive been waiting for the cards I wanted. Dont see what the holdup is

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:30:08 AM

Before I crawl into any holes, can you please explain how any legitimate business obtains newegg gift cards for 60% off face value? If this is 100% legit, could you also explain what issues you expect may come up for you to cover?

If your argument was that the supplier to Jake might be obtaining the cards in an illegitimate manner, then phrase it that way and I'd be most happy to discuss what potential problems can arise from trusting third or even fourth parties with merchandise over the internet for that matter. I know Jake is going to put his own money up first to purchase and if the transaction holds up, has any difficulties or god forbid he got a hold of some bad cards, then he will bite the bullet. I'll make sure of it.

Dont care either way. Ive been waiting for the cards I wanted. Dont see what the holdup is

The hold up has already been explained.

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:31:44 AM

If your argument was that the supplier to Jake might not be above the level, then phrase it that way. I know Jake is not scamming anyone and I know I'm not going to let this thread turn into a witch hunt either, so as I said, if anything doesn't go 100% according to plan, I'll take full responsibility for it. (Note: I didn't know this thread was posted, but Jake is one of ours.)

Ok fill my order then

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:34:41 AM

If your argument was that the supplier to Jake might not be above the level, then phrase it that way. I know Jake is not scamming anyone and I know I'm not going to let this thread turn into a witch hunt either, so as I said, if anything doesn't go 100% according to plan, I'll take full responsibility for it. (Note: I didn't know this thread was posted, but Jake is one of ours.)

Ok fill my order then

Do you mind telling me what rates/timeframe he gave you because I'm almost certain they're over zealous and wrong. It could take a week to get the cards and they're sold at a percentage of the value, there is no guarantee of the price at time of purchase for him.

EDIT: To clarify, it's one of those "someone sits at the market floor for hours to get the run off for a huge discount and then sells them off to others" deals. He's got to literally be there when it happens. That's the "hold-up".

CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:47:35 AM

If your argument was that the supplier to Jake might be obtaining the cards in an illegitimate manner, then phrase it that way and I'd be most happy to discuss what potential problems can arise from trusting third or even fourth parties with merchandise over the internet for that matter. I know Jake is going to put his own money up first to purchase and if the transaction holds up, has any difficulties or god forbid he got a hold of some bad cards, then he will bite the bullet. I'll make sure of it.

That was my assumption. If he had stolen the credit cards himself I'm sure the gift cards would have been out the door already. Could take a few weeks for newegg to be notified that the gift card was purchased with a stolen credit card. If you've already purchased something with it, I'm not sure how NewEgg would handle things at that point. They may send you an invoice, or report you to the authorities.

Come one month after the sale, is born again scammer Jake still going to be looking to improve his karma and return your money?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:54:02 AM

Come one month after the sale, is born again scammer Jake still going to be looking to improve his karma and return your money?

Yes. Anything else?

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 06:58:51 AM

$2000 newegg card for 200btc. Cards were supposed to be here now. Was to make payment once items ordered from newegg clear and I could pickup with the willcall or next day option. I will take any cards at that % rate.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:00:04 AM

$2000 newegg card for 200btc. Cards were supposed to be here now. Was to make payment once items ordered from newegg clear and I could pickup with the willcall or next day option. I will take any cards at that % rate.

He promised that the cards would be here today? Again, clearly over-zealous. He doesn't have the ability to make that promise since there is a high chance he may never get the cards (as I've now explained twice).

CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:08:40 AM

Yes. Anything else?

I guess that settles it, if the yes is underlined it must be true. I am kind of curious what your role is in this sale. I also noticed you defending user "terrytibbs" in another thread. He sold me a spotify membership a few weeks ago that was purchased with a stolen credit card. Are you the hero status member that gives credibility to shady deals without taking flak directly when things go wrong?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:11:24 AM

Yes. Anything else?

I guess that settles it, if the yes is underlined it must be true. I am kind of curious what your role is in this sale. I also noticed you defending user "terrytibbs" in another thread. He sold me a spotify membership a few weeks ago that was purchased with a stolen credit card. Are you the hero status member that gives credibility to shady deals without taking flak directly when things go wrong?

Are you snorting coke as you type? Provide a link. I don't even know who that user is. Jake however I've taken under my wing so to speak.

EDIT: As for my role-- completely uninterested peacekeeper. This entire deal stinks, along with its presentation, but I'm here to make sure it doesn't end up in 20 users bashing someone for poor judgement.

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:11:51 AM

He promised that the cards would be here today? Again, clearly over-zealous. He doesn't have the ability to make that promise since there is a high chance he may never get the cards (as I've now explained twice).

yes, ive heard you twice. and twice you have said you are somehow steeping in and setting this up. So I am saying twice. BUY F#%@*& $1200USD WORTH OF CARDS AND DONT F*()!@ BOTHER ME AGAIN UNTIL THEY ARE IN SOMEONE HANDS WHO CAN DELIVER!

I dont care if you reformed him. I already have no trust for both of you two based on the crap you have both pulled. I get your f@#%$@ week waiting time thing. No problem, just f$#%# get the cards. If you cant, delete this post. I dont want excuse, I dont want reason as to why your fraud scheme isnt working out. Just put up, or get out.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                    
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █      
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:17:14 AM

yes, ive heard you twice. and twice you have said you are somehow steeping in and setting this up. So I am saying twice. BUY F#%@*& $1200USD WORTH OF CARDS AND DONT F*()!@ BOTHER ME AGAIN UNTIL THEY ARE IN SOMEONE HANDS WHO CAN DELIVER!

I dont care if you reformed him. I already have no trust for both of you two based on the crap you have both pulled. I get your f@#%$@ week waiting time thing. No problem, just f$#%# get the cards. If you cant, delete this post. I dont want excuse, I dont want reason as to why your fraud scheme isnt working out. Just put up, or get out.

I don't think we've had any run ins in the past, have we? I'm pretty sure I'm just not clued in to something Jake told you and you're reacting accordingly.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Jake is sleeping right now but just for clarity, agreeing that you'll get the cards within 7 days is not what the agreement is. The agreement is that's as long as the deal is valid. I personally have little faith he'll even be able to get the cards (I've also mentioned this repeatedly). If that happens, you don't lose anything and Jake is embarrassed again on a forum where his track record is shit.

Horrible businessman, yes (he's 14). Scammer, no.

As for anyone's problems with me, see avatar.

CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:21:46 AM

Yes. Anything else?

Are you snorting coke as you type? Provide a link. I don't even know who that user is. Jake however I've taken under my wing so to speak.

EDIT: As for my role-- completely uninterested peacekeeper. This entire deal stinks, along with its presentation, but I'm here to make sure it doesn't end up in 20 users bashing someone for poor judgement.

No coke snorting in crawl spaces. I was just looking through terrytibbs posts.

Speaking on your indignation of the "SCAMMER" tag
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=47417.msg574673#msg574673

For an uninterested peacekeeper, you seem pretty interested in this deal. What's your cut?

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:23:51 AM

Yes. Anything else?

For an uninterested peacekeeper, you seem pretty interested in this deal. What's your cut?

My cut is having a jr developer that is a part of a much larger organization not fuck up everything he's worked on to build.

What's your cut for your paranoia?

EDIT: It seems that in that thread "coblee" was the only one whitenighting for that user.

CrazyGuy
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:34:50 AM

Yes. Anything else?

My cut is having a jr developer that is a part of a much larger organization not fuck up everything he's worked on to build.

Like you said, this deal stinks. I don't want to see anyone get scammed. Sounds like an interesting work environment though, I've never heard of a legitimate organization that encourages their junior developers to sell black market gift cards. I guess it's one way to keep your organization afloat in a down economy. Good luck!

Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:42:35 AM

Yes. Anything else?

Like you said, this deal stinks. I don't want to see anyone get scammed. Sounds like an interesting work environment though, I've never heard of a legitimate organization that encourages their junior developers to sell black market gift cards. I guess it's one way to keep your your organization afloat in a down economy. Good luck!

What kind of mental acrobatics must you be doing to continuously cherry-pick your conclusions from parts of messages you "like" and "don't like". I bet money you're a tweaker.

Can you find the part of my message that said I signed off on this or that I even knew he had posted it, much less encouraged him to? This is totally a private thing he decided to do on his own. The only reason I'm here is because I don't have any reason to believe his supplier is intending to defraud anyone, nor Jake any intention of defrauding anyone in the community. I'm also willing to cover any losses in the off chance something did happen unexpectedly, namely because I've already told Jake privately that this kind of business is only 'bad business', and he won't be doing anything like this in the future. That doesn't however change the fact that the offer is already out there, and that there is already a would be customer so...

If it's all the same to the community, I'd rather him delete this thread, but since he already has a would-be buyer, I told him that's twice as bad and twice as scammy looking.

It's up to you guys. I vote he apologize for wasting time, admit it was a bad business idea, and stop posting shit without checking with us first.

If you want to go through with it, stop arguing with me about it and wait for him to get the product. I'll be back if something happens.

shakaru

QUIFAS EXCHANGE

View Profile
October 15, 2011, 07:45:15 AM

Yes. Anything else?

EDIT: It seems that in that thread "coblee" was the only one whitenighting for that user.

My cut was that I was told I would have my newegg gift codes in hand by a date, then a later date, and now not at all. As far as my dealings with Jake, I was told that it was now impossible for him to get any cards at all. Fine, if he cant get any at all, thats great. But if he all of a sudden can as you claim, Ive already taken a loss as he strung me along with bogus claims, so I want to order what ever the max amount that I can. Thats all I care about. If Jake is putting up his money for these at the rate we discussed, then get going on it.
Secondly, as a above, you said "You will take responsibility and facilitate whats going on here". So get on it. Take responsibility, order the codes, get him to order the codes, get him to do something. I dont really care what happens. Or shut up.
You stated that he has $1200 above and willing to put it up front. Then I order $1200 worth for 120btc or 12qty $100 codes for 10btc each. Ill even order 1qty $100 code for 10btc. Just do something and stop talking out your ass.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄