Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: sell bitcoin to buy fiat or altcoin?  (Read 15831 times)
millgates (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:27:20 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

I haven't sold my bitcoin in a while but I used to sell it to buy fiat or altcoins. I have purchased plenty of different altcoins (IOTA, ZRX, Waves, ETN etc.) with it. However I am not planning to buy a new altcoin in near future. I will most likely just trade my bitcoin to fiat when the price is high and buy it back at lower price.
freya louis

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

If prices start to rise I will buy some eth and other altcoins that have the potential to have a high price. I hope now the market will stay green and the traders can enjoy the task and earn big profits.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

try to look for a good alt fiat is the last thing you can think about in my opinion after bull market in bitcoin good alt will follow good luck with your investment
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

We all always seek profits in cryptocurrency trading, if the price of bitcoin soars, will you sell it to buy fiat or altcoin? If you buy altcoin, what is the altcoin that you will buy?
DOn't sell your bitcoin and you should read the latest news about ETF delay. https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-sec-delays-decision-on-direxion-bitcoin-etf-until-september
There is a chance for bitcoin to growth even more than 10k consider there is a lot of time before ETF decision in the 21th of september and never sell your bitcoin right now.
_CryptoBrain

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:42:11 PM

If you still decide to sell your Bitcoin, then I would recommend that you take the altcoins. According to my forecasts, IOTA and Cardano are waiting for a good future and now they need to be taken.
Gaggy185

Activity: 437

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

My opinion is quite the opposite of your opinion. It is advisable to hold Bitcoin and invest more in Bitcoin instead of selling and investing in Altcoins as well as fiat. You can see that BTC rates are increasing day by day, why you do not take this opportunity to invest in BTC to make a high profit as the BTC rate will continue to increase. So listen to my investment in BTC instead of altcoins and fiat currency.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:22:00 AM

Currently, btc is pumping and it quite odd that altcoins are not following. Well, holding btc is a smart move but for me it would be smarter to sell some of your btc and buy some altcoins on the market. For short term hold, I'll probably go with ripple but for a long term investment I will still go with INS - under development and blockchain is being created and surely it will rise soon (possibly by Q4 or early next year).
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:25:51 AM

You can see that BTC rates are increasing day by day, why don't you take this opportunity to invest in BTC to generate high profits because the BTC level will continue to increase. So listen to my investment in BTC, not altcoin and fiat currency.
My opinion is the opposite of your opinion. It is recommended to hold Bitcoin and invest more in Bitcoin than to sell and invest in Altcoin and Fiat.
jubings

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:40:53 AM

that will depend on whether you need the fiat for something particular or just want to invest in something other than cryptos, because unless you are going to invest in stocks or something similar it is better to change bitcoins for altcoins because the alts are a very good investment, of course, they have much more risk than stocks but their profit percentages can also be astronomical.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

I am holding on to my little hoard of Bitcoin while I am looking forward to the approval of the ETF either around August or September as this can have a big impact on the movement of this digital currency. They are saying that when ETF was launched for the real gold, its value skyrocketed and they are speculating the same thing can happen with Bitcoin hopefully. However, for people who are interested with alts this can be the best time to buy them as many of the alts got decoupled with the recent rise of Bitcoin but may soon be into the limelight again. Goodluck to all of us crypto lovers all over the world.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:23:37 AM

If the price of bitcoin suddenly takes off, it will be advisable to sell some of its bitcoins and buy some promising coins - ethereum, EOS, Stellar, IOTA and some others. I think that now it is no longer necessary to focus attention on bitcoin, although it should be in our wallets so far. However, more attention should be paid to ethereum and other promising coins. By bitcoin, you still need to look closely at what he will do next and how he will improve.
antsam

Activity: 2044
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 03:23:51 AM

If I will choose both, because if choosing altcoin means continue to invest choose altcoin that has a chance to increase the price. If you choose the fiat it is because it is in need of funds or unstable altcoin prices
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:45:49 AM

i think now is not right time to sell, this august if good news still spreading bitcoin price will more than 10000 $..watch the move
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:39:32 AM

of course you should sell bitcoin and start buying alts .Mathematically,buying fiat won't help you increase your money .However,if you got into some solid alt coins at these prices (i know they are bleeding now but that's just a temporary phase) , you would make more profits and increase your investment .

Scientest

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:02:52 AM

Well. To be honest, I'm still holding my BTC bought at 5k and planning to hold at least 1 month more. So, I sell btc, I will definitely invest again into some altcoins. Hoaring fiat will never give me any profit.
I will buy some ADA, NAV, ONION and some more if I can get it at my desired price. I don't want to be loser like previous, lol.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

first of all you don't sell bitcoin to buy altcoins you exchange bitcoin for altcoins and everyone does it because they want to increase the amount of bitcoin they own and that takes us to the second point. which is about the fact that bitcoin's long term potential does not exist in anything else and everyone knows this which is why they are all increasing the amount of bitcoin they have with any methods they know:
- buying with fiat
- selling goods for bitcoin
- working signature campaigns, other micro jobs,... to earn bitcoin
- participate in altcoin pump and dumps to make profit on their bitcoin
- invest in mining
- invest in businesses like gambling sites to make profit.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
lihongjing

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:33:15 AM

As an investor, I will keep my bitcoin (unless its price increases by x1), I will not sell my bitcoin to buy other altcoins, I think Bitcoin is the safest and most stable in the fast-rising market. Coins!
Forgive me for my English is not very good!
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:05:47 AM

I would choose to buy altcoins rather than fiat. I think this BTC rise is the start of a bull run that will draw in alts as well. And if alts rise against fiat, then it makes sense to buy alts.
As for which alts to buy, it depends to an extent on what you have already - but I would say ETH is a good choice.

tng811

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:37:05 AM

This is a great time to make profit by buying altcoins now. Choosing a good altcoin to invest can double your investment easily.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: