Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4676 times)
Pendularin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:02 PM

someday altcoin will also experience an increase as experienced by bitcoin is only a matter of time and need patience until the cryptocurrency is truly accepted in the business world.
That would be a great disadvantage if you panic because in the long run you'll regret that wrong decisions made. After all it serves as your disappointing moves behind, so it made us learned a lot of lessons. You'll be able to gain confidence in the future so that, you won't sell your coins at earlier time and you'll avoid yourself from being panic during volatile market.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:32:41 PM

Surely not as I hold AML Bitcoin (ABTC) the token of the future. I can warranty it.  AML Bitcoins are in compliant with worldwide regulations that is a great benefit for ABTC holders. These regulations inlcudes: U.S Patriot Act, Bank Secrecy Act,Anti-Money Laundering, U.S Office of Foreign Assets, Control Compliant, Know Your Customer, and more. Click on this link for more information: https://amlbitcoin.com
Don't try to fool others with your shitcoin. there is no one can be a compliant token and only bitcoin and ethereum does it. can you prove it and that was officially accepted by the regulators and i guess that will be appearing on the SEC's site.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fluctuations

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:37:41 PM

To invest in financial markets you first need to control your anxiety when the market goes down very necessary. When you do this, you can set the right policy to control the capital you have invested in this market.
CopMom

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

The exchange rate of BTC is continuously increasing and the altcoins rate in which the ETH steadily decreases, there will be many people confused and sell altcoins to invest in BTC. I think that is a very basic mistake as well as they have no belief in altcoins as well as the cryptocurrency market.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

The most dangerous thing in the crypto market is to panic. If you panic and make an early move, you lose money.
Prices are constantly changing in the market. You have to make the right move at the right time.

the right move at the right time involves making researches every time and stay updated about the latest information in the crypto space
because thats all crypto currency is all about

more research and information gained and utilized = more profit.
I do not panic because I know and I'm sure everything will be stable again as before although now I see a lot of people who are confused by holding or selling their altcoin because now the price of altcoin and the market has not stabilized then I do not panic now

Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

that's right, in the world of cryptocurrency we should be more patient and don't easily panic when the price of coins is down. we should be able to think it well because if we panic then we will do anything and it can make us get the big losses. we should be able to control our emotions because if we misstep it will causing a fatal thing.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

I noticed that estimated the increasing of bitcoin is $ 1000 in every month. last month bitcoin was at the point of $ 7000. and today the bitcoin reaches $ 8300.

this is a good pump, and this slow pump will treat every panic.

pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:39:33 AM

Yes do not panic, if the prices dont come to a point of where you expected it. We cant control this prices and we cant predict what will happen in tje future. Just dont panic. Everything that happens is just normal.

according to this, I agree with you. Do not ever sell coins with panic, because it is very risky or harms yourself. market price is still low. so you should have to hold your coins first to wait for a stable market price again.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:42:18 AM

I noticed that estimated the increasing of bitcoin is $ 1000 in every month. last month bitcoin was at the point of $ 7000. and today the bitcoin reaches $ 8300.

this is a good pump, and this slow pump will treat every panic.

I think that there's no significant issue that everybody  will panic on the progress of bitcoin now. This indicates good signs for the price to increase further, so if $1k will always tend to be added with current btc value then it's very much profitable to us. Good to hear for those holder who continues to wait and patiently waited for much higher value.
enginsev

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

All in altcoin
shkon5

Activity: 135

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:43:00 AM

Yes, don't panic. We must be patient in the encryption market and be calm enough. When the market falls, we must not make any decisions when we panic.
PurpleNights

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:58:10 PM

Really, I wish this could be preached enough and louder. People need to know that panicking does not change a thing, and it will only cause them more harm than good. I'm yet to hear a story of how someone panicked and then increase the price of a coin. So you see, rather than panicking, sip some wine, and stay patient.
lositech

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:04:16 PM

It will take a long while to happen, bitcoin is still the dominating in the crypto space, before that will happen, then we need more exchanges like bancor where you can convert from one token to another, with these kind of exchange then altcoin will not depend on bitcoin again.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:40:42 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
I don't think that it will happen that both the altcoins and bitcoin became independent to each other because the main reason is that if one will pumped then surely most of the people will become positive toward that asset and they will sell another cryptourrency and will go with that asset which is increasing , so this dependency will remain always exists .
And also here one suggestion is for all , that everyone were thinking that if price get down then they can buy at low ( when price of btc was about $22k ) , now price of bitcoin is at down , so don't get late , and buy now for the profit of future soon .
And also altcoins market is not go through the manipulation , in actual when price of the bitcoin get pumped then in that case price of the altcoins get dumped ( which is usual ) , so manipulation can be with the bitcoin like big coins not with small altcoins and its market .
Here our main aim should be that we should not go through any type of panic , we should remain strong over the hodl of the cryptocurrency that we have , don't sell under any panic created by anyone .
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:44:26 AM

Yes, you are right, don't panic, keep calm, we must wait for the right time. In this very unstable encryption market, we must maintain a good attitude. If we are emotionally anxious, I think we may Or make a wrong decision
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:45:01 AM

Why panic, this situation is not expected to establish fear in anyone’s mind. Only a noobs won’t understand what’s going on presently.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:00:06 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
I don't think that it will happen that both the altcoins and bitcoin became independent to each other because the main reason is that if one will pumped then surely most of the people will become positive toward that asset and they will sell another cryptourrency and will go with that asset which is increasing , so this dependency will remain always exists .
And also here one suggestion is for all , that everyone were thinking that if price get down then they can buy at low ( when price of btc was about $22k ) , now price of bitcoin is at down , so don't get late , and buy now for the profit of future soon .
And also altcoins market is not go through the manipulation , in actual when price of the bitcoin get pumped then in that case price of the altcoins get dumped ( which is usual ) , so manipulation can be with the bitcoin like big coins not with small altcoins and its market .
Here our main aim should be that we should not go through any type of panic , we should remain strong over the hodl of the cryptocurrency that we have , don't sell under any panic created by anyone .

I think you are right about that process
But still the act of been confused and exchanging tokens to bitcoin at loss is also called panic fear
I urge the newbies to understand the concepts as fast as they could
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

It will take a long while to happen, bitcoin is still the dominating in the crypto space, before that will happen, then we need more exchanges like bancor where you can convert from one token to another, with these kind of exchange then altcoin will not depend on bitcoin again.

You are very much spot on about bitcoin dominance in the crypto space, but naturally that should not cause despair, we need to associate ourselves with crypto believers and not those who will cause us fear and urge us to dump our tokens.

there is need to be firm with every decision.
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:24:55 AM

Yes, we should not invest in this market. Don't panic. The price of cryptocurrencies has now fallen so much. This has become a foregone conclusion. I think we should be calm and patiently waiting for our profits at this time.
melkola

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:28:51 AM

More recently, I noticed that there were altcoins, the price of which sometimes changes in the opposite direction from the price of bitcoin. For me this is a normal and even joyful event. So there are strong coins that are not based and not tied to bitcoin. This is already a competition, which should have a good impact on the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: