Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 07:12:32 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4681 times)
Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

it is true that we should not panic gan, if we panic everything you have will disappear because it can not calm down and think for a moment. although we know that bitcoin is down and moving up is very very slow but do not let us rash. we just follow the development path

kalyanbharadwaj

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
I recently saw the market change, Bitcoin price increases but the altcoin growth is not like Bitcoin but also go down more. I also hope the altcoins escape the shadow of Bitcoin but that seems difficult!
pendulangemas

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:29:42 PM

Panic is child react to facing something. If we panic, we are thinking about short-term but its ignoring for long-term. Stay in your mind, keep your filling and analyze. The make decision! Trust your self. Especially for crypto which high risk.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:30:21 PM

It isn't necessary that alts will always follow Bitcoins price. Most of the times alts pump after Bitcoin has already pumped. Also if you have belief in the project you are invested in than there is nothing that you should be worried about. Just pick a sell price whenever you purchase a coin and stop worrying about anything.

waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:31:49 PM

How here not to punk. Again a fall. Well, how much can you? Have pity on my nerves. There are next hopes - and now it will be a golden autumn !! I hope she will bring us much joy, and a lot of profit

ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:54:10 PM

For me,  to abstain from bartering ilogically essentially involves a method and  focusing in practice that is achieved by frequent investigation and good knowledge of each market affected.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:14:09 PM

Do not panic and just buy good tokens. There are not many such tokens. You can look at good projects, with good ideas and strong teams and this should be interesting projects. Just buy their tokens and trade them in the long run to make a profit. Such projects should be really qualitative

you are very correct dear, to get good tokens , all you have to do is maintain an adequate and perfect research.
Always DYOR ( Do your own research ) and ensure to be confident in all your tokens.

Thats the way to avoid panicking.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:23:27 PM

Panicking in any form should not be allowed in our minds and thoughts, as it clouds judgement and forces dumping of tokens at ridiculous rates

Lets endeavour to be determined and have a strategy, a strategy that keeps you secured during pumps or dumps.
rbindac

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:34:24 PM

My suggestion is don't panic when the price of bitcoin or other crypto currency is falling. Because for me it's a normal thing that the price is decreasing and sometimes it's increasing. Wait the perfect time or just hold your bitcoin for long term in order to get a good results.
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

That is very true, many projects out there have very little to do with Bitcoin, and in fact there are quite a few opportunities to keep an eye on these, as they can really bring a cheap yet speculative opportunity at a low price.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2688
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 10:59:54 PM

The current bitter in price of altcoin got a lot of investors and the community worried but my thought about what may have caused was the market correction because cryptocurrency market have changed after the market correction and the best thing every cryptonier must do is not to panic sell their holding.

gulagguh

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:10:02 PM

something done in panic will produce dissatisfaction, try patiently in working on this bitcoin, multiply read especially the best way to run it, then we will reach what we wish
Belliapro

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:36:13 PM

someday altcoin will also experience an increase as experienced by bitcoin is only a matter of time and need patience until the cryptocurrency is truly accepted in the business world.

I also believe that altcoin will definitely experience an increase, this is only a matter of time, indeed we have to be patient with holding the coin until the price is what we expect, don't panic and keep calm when prices start to decline, because after a decline there will definitely be a price increase later
Moeda

Activity: 1587
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:37:18 PM

Yes, I think Altcoins is very dependent on the prices of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Altcoin price for this time does not follow the price of Bitcoin, because Bitcoin price has not been stable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:37:27 PM

Yes I'm totally not panic but the market is so terrible and FUD news everywhere LOL! But what ever, if you guys still hold, just hold tight, luck and wealth will visit you soon  Grin
sinduarianto

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:42:16 PM

I believe all coins can still rise again because crypto still has an increase in the middle of this year and prices are still above last year's price so there is still a chance to rise again.
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:37 PM

As the price of altcoins falls, there will be many investors panicking, anxious and led to panic sell. So this time it is necessary to analyze the exchange rate to make the best decision calmly. Panic sell only makes you lose money. So do not be too anxious to make the wrong decision.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:45:10 PM

Thats a good observation and it's true. Altcoins has no dependency on Bitcoin anymore. Some altcoins are doing well even when the bitcoin is down. This year has been a bad year for Crypto. It's hit with ban, regulation and scams. Hope to see some good news in 2019.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:48:27 PM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 01:36:30 AM by bitcoin31

They have some effect to bitcoin if the price of the altcoins increase but not all the altcoins pump. They have altcoins who dump even the bitcoin increased . They have different to each other but they need each other. To increase the value of it's own.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 1163

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:46:25 AM

This can't be said enough, you can see bitcoin going down a bit but we have seen it going up and down so much that just panicking on the first drop is really insane. Just wait it out, we had so many drops in the market that we are down insanely compared to December, either December was just too much to handle for us or we are just going thru one of the worst days of crypto world and I really really really do not believe crypto world can get any worse than this.

Yes, this is actually the rock bottom for crypto in total so we are staying in the best days of bitcoin purchasing (and all other coins), if you invest smartly on coins that you can actually trust than it will skyrocket when a proper bull run happens even if it doesn't reach all time high prices it can go a lot like x3 or x4 before it even reaches the all time high price.

I dislike the fact that we are so down however I enjoy the cheap coins to buy, just wish I had some more money to get into it a lot deeper.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: