Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:42:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4678 times)
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:00 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
stay  alm and i am sure that this will help you to achoeve what ypu want and to save a lot of time and money
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:51:45 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
patience is a key here and i tuink that you need to learn how to control your emotuons that will help not only in the cryprcurrency world
panic is the enemy it was hard for me to cope with it at the beginningbut with experience you will find a way to do it
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:07 PM

Their is not need to panic when price declining we have to calm this time. The market is not in good condition so that is usually happening when bitcoin decrease altcoin does decreasing. I still both can recover and be patient market will turns green again.
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Panic right now is like playing a loosing game because I am confident that the next bull run will still come in the nearest future and will possibly be the first of that huge magnitude in a long time.  so there is no need for that. I hold my tokens with confidence.
Also I diversify my portfolio

coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:10:17 AM

At this point, it's hard to believe that altcoins in the near future will no longer depend on bitcoin.
At the moment Bitcoin is a fundamental cryptocurrency, and altcoins play a role in the development and formation of the crypto industry.
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:17:51 AM

I think that if we panic and sell the electronic currency in a hurry, it will cause the market to fall sharply and we will lose more money. So, be calm! Have you made a careful choice? keep it. This is just normal fluctuation to adjust the market. Prices of BTC will increase again and of course the Altcoin will also increase.
Xkaliber

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:25:45 AM

I think that if we panic and sell the electronic currency in a hurry, it will cause the market to fall sharply and we will lose more money. So, be calm! Have you made a careful choice? keep it. This is just normal fluctuation to adjust the market. Prices of BTC will increase again and of course the Altcoin will also increase.
Right, I agree with what you say, with the market conditions that are going down we have to stay calm,
if we panic and sell coins maybe the condition can get worse,
so the most important thing is we have to stay calm and hopefully in the near future the market can stabilize again
Mark X

Activity: 91
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:30:46 AM

Right, we can't panic regardless of the market situation because the market will keep changing from time to time. Sometimes the market goes up and sometimes the market goes down. Sometimes the price of a coin rises up and sometimes the price of a coin falls. All the market conditions either up or down will be useful for us if we know how to react. There is no need to panic if the market falls. the right to invest or buy coins as much as possible. When the market goes up again, we can sell all the coins we have. Even then, we will get a big profit. So we should not panic because panic can stop our steps. be patient.
Etanllah

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:33:06 AM

for now its just sad, because if bitcoin go down all altcoins go down for sure, if bitcoin go up not all go up, so if you are altcoin holder then you are in minus.
Bughah

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:47:35 AM

I guess they are already independent of each other and what drives them is their own project developments, progress in the products an services and rest of the factors but limited to that particular coins project. They never get affected with other altcoins, because both of them carries different environment for themselves. With the current situation bitcoin is up because it is breaking its own resistance, with the Q3 end coming to nearing it is very much agreeing thing that most of the people start investing into the Bitcoin and thats what causing the sudden hikes in the bitcoin. Altcoins will follow too because but people will fill up the bitcoin first and then alts.

Be calm what ever happen dont be panic if price goes down.Enough patience to wait is really needed until the price will stable
somtandon2015
Copper Member

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:42:21 PM

Yes this is true, one do not panic in any situation. If the market is down, do not invest too much in the market . When the market is high, do not sell all the coins at that time. always stay cool and study the whole scenario of the market before buy or sell any coins.
canadinhano

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:55:16 PM

Should not be too worried, the market will never collapse completely
Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

We can't deny that if we see the increase of the value of a certain token others are in hurry to sell it.
But then we should stay calm and focus to what should they do first.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 02:59:20 PM

naturally if some people panic. since February 2018, bitcoin and altcoin have not shown a chart of increase. even more likely to fall and become more unstable.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
bayarau

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:32:04 PM

I do not see any good reasons for concern! Simply in the crypto currency is now a global Dump, which will soon be replaced by the global Pump. You just need to wait and remember the main rule for crypto-currency investors - do not invest in the crypto currency those assets that you are afraid of losing irrevocably! If you follow this rule, then your calm and self-control will surprise even your loved ones!
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:32:19 PM

Should not be too worried, the market will never collapse completely

This is very positive
Knowing the market will never collapse completely keeps a lot of people hope especially newbies
So let’s hope they thrive from it
planton96

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

no need to panic, we just wait until the coins improve from the market, as well as the altcoin, the harp is patient and keep calm. for those who have invested coins please hold your coins until the market traffic improves
Well, even though the prices on the market are decreasing, you still have to be patient and don't have to panic because you will definitely go up again
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Panic always prevents you from making the right decisions, but panic is always on the market.
For successful trading we need to be able to control our emotions.

RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:50:43 PM

How can you not panic when the market is going down and you've spent $1000 in that certain coin? I think you would also feel a little bit nervous if that happens.
absenter87

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

Well, I do not even know what to say all the same, I think that bitcoin was the king and stayed and all the coins will be tied to him at the price and growth of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: