Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:57:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4681 times)
dvtuyen

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:56:14 PM

Not afraid? If I say that then it is definitely a lie. But I know what to do to overcome the fear.
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

will be very very difficult because all current altcoin all depends on BTC, ETH. All must pass ETH,BTC new can be traded off usdt Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:17:41 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
If you invested in bad altcoins you need to worry because it is unlikely those coins are going to recover, also many altcoins are never going to move independently of bitcoin since most of them are just variations of bitcoin applying the blockchain to an specific issue in which using bitcoin will work as well, the lack of interest in altcoins at this time is understandable in my opinion since the SEC is evaluating if they finally approve a Bitcoin ETF and if it happens then the bitcoin dominance will get even bigger.
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:21:09 PM

Even though crypto is on a crisis, you should never ever panic and start selling all you have just because you can see that nothing good is happening. If we are going to panic, we will surely make decisions that we will be regretting sooner or later. Always stay calm and positive about the value of bitcoin and altcoin to avoid mistakes.
Awrirem

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

Try not to freeze since this states of mind isn't great when you are in the business. There is dependably high points and low points. Along these lines, remain quiet and be hopeful in light of the fact that everything will be okay as long as you have the tolerance. I trust that the market cost will before long increment and afterward soon we will got great benefit.
promotionuser

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

That was amazing !!!
I also want the alts should not depend too much on BITCOIN and ETH.
I think in the future the alts will also develop independently from the coin intermediaries.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Once more, never be panic if you want to be successful and survive in crypto. Trading, investing, or joining the free programs in the crypto will always require patience. Panic will only drive for bad decision to trade, invest, sell the coins, buy the coins, and other participation. It is very sure and right as you said. Never panic in deciding the right decision-making in the cryptocurrency.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:22:00 PM

I also agree with you all.
I feel that I am still calm down. The more intense thoughts will torture you and it will be tortured on your own. Everyone has invested a bit of analysis, yet the condition is opposite to everyone. Be some more time, maybe everything will change. keep hopes   

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
mrkimvanan1

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:31:51 PM

Except for the coin top left, all depends on BTC. BTC is the currency of most of all altcoin

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ARAW ▬▬▬▬▬▬
The Decentralised Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
(http://arawtoken.io)
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:35:42 PM

I agree with your opinion. Of course, don't panic, now Cryptocurrency has decreased significantly, I am not surprised that crypto users panicked these past few months, but with this post I think it makes people not panic, your posts are good Bro, it should be appreciated.
Because lately a lot of posts that I think make the situation more panic. good luck  Smiley
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:38:22 PM

Yes, of course we don't panic with the unstable crypto market conditions,
because in my opinion this kind of thing is still normal normally in the cryptocurrency world,
I am sure that the market will grow again and most importantly we must be patient

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
IVEXO

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 10:25:37 AM

Except for the coin top left, all depends on BTC. BTC is the currency of most of all altcoin

Yes vividly
It is not only the currency for other
It is all altcoins role model and all altcoins almost have btc pairs in trading websites
regexlove

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

I do not panic and do not sell coins now because I understand that these are the usual market manipulations that force people to sell their coins.
ffg56

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

I have to panic in this market. I joined the encryption market at the beginning of this year and invested in some cryptocurrencies. But the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall to this day, and I have lost a lot.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

I haven't panicked in a long time. I reacted calmly when I lost more than seventy percent of my investment. But I am shocked by what is happening now. I thought Ethereum would never be worth more than three hundred dollars. I hope it will not be long and soon will be a new pump.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:41:15 AM

I have to panic in this market. I joined the encryption market at the beginning of this year and invested in some cryptocurrencies. But the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall to this day, and I have lost a lot.
Panicking might you do something that you may regret after or cause not good outcome like when selling your coin when market is dropping because you panicked. So the best thing to do is calm yourself, then think twice what the right thing to do or do nothing and wait for the rising of the market. Especially now that market is still falling and possible it will last, maybe a month but there are possibility it will rise before the end of the year.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

keep calm and just enjoy the process.
everything will be back to normal.
in the world of crypto loss and profit are already related, and will never be separated.
as long as you can enjoy the process, then I'm sure to get satisfying results.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kurlllviss77

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:56:13 AM

I also don't panic, but the mood every day all is worse and it is not clear when the growth is possible.

[/center]
odranoel

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:06:24 AM

Panic is only for without patience person, because if you have this called patience you can wait anytime and all the time when the market hit your specific target. Dumping and pumping is nature in this crypto world so hold if you can and do not panic.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Noizebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:06:52 AM

Panic is the most evil of the investor and trader, if you panic you will make the wrong decisions. The best option is to forget all that you have invested and wait for the price reversal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: