Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4676 times)
Jenesis

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:10:40 PM

many people were surprised by the decline in bitcoin and did not experience a rapid increase, the current increase is very slow. but you have to be calm don't panic, because crypto contains dumps and pumps. we just wait for the pump to come.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:16:49 PM

I think that dependence on bitcoin will always be. Because it is a coin to which all are equal. And I think that if there is no one to equal, then there will be nothing.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Never ever panic. Panic only makes you delirious and blinds your thinking. If you panic, not only will you lose control, but you lose all sense of thinking as well. You become desperate and sell whatever token you have thinking the price might get even lower so might as well bail out now.

faguoip

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:29:19 PM

I think your idea is a bit naive. The altcoin does not rise with BTC even in a bull market, but BTC rises first, the altcoin is falling at the same time. This situation last several days until the price of BTC is stable, then it is the spring of the altcoin.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

I think your idea is a bit naive. The altcoin does not rise with BTC even in a bull market, but BTC rises first, the altcoin is falling at the same time. This situation last several days until the price of BTC is stable, then it is the spring of the altcoin.
The usual scenario happens in the market if price of bitcoin rise some altcoin is down. Bitcoin has the dominance in the market. Never panic market will suffer everytime because of down of value but somehow it will rise.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:40:42 PM

Seriously that kind of development is much needed when altcoins won't depends on bitcoin for it's growth.. The moment altcoins are independent of bitcoin the better all altcoins will be growing proportionally in tandem with the implementation level of the whitepaper and roadmap
Marcel555

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

Always be informed, as information is key.
Trading is a whales game, and to make profits you have to be informed and avoid panicking (as that plays into their plans).
FUD can easily be created to scare newbies into panic selling.
Play wise, and Hodl unto your tokens (especially currencies with long-term potential).
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:43:40 PM

The usual scenario happens in the market if price of bitcoin rise some altcoin is down. Bitcoin has the dominance in the market. Never panic market will suffer everytime because of down of value but somehow it will rise.

Panic is not the option in this situation if you are an old investor but for new investors I think they usually panic because of dull market. Panic will not give you any good, you will deteriorate your health by taking tension about the market situation.
Crypto market is very volatile and Will definitely stabilize after some time and this is happening for the past many years. Just wait.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:51:44 PM

Instead of being in panic or an uncomfortable situation; it is best and better to simply take advantage of the situation and be a better person, increase your portfolio
sell the sudden pump and enjoy your profit.

thats the simple way.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:11:18 PM

Usually happens both of them move together. When BTC move up most of Altcoins move up. When BTC move down most of Altcoins also moves down. But these days we saw Bitcoin moves up but Ethereum and other Altcoins didn't follow the bitcoin. There may be many ways to that happens. But I saw post say many ICOs sell their collected funds because of the dump. I believe that also affect very much to the dump of altcoins. I hope altcoin will rise again soon.
noma45

Activity: 538
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:30:26 PM

The word panic can be referred to a cryptocurrency terminology known as F.U.D which means fear uncertainty and Doubt. We should all not panic because the crypto market is gonna get better someday
delton22

Activity: 345

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

i cannot panic for i know that the cryptocurrency market has a bright future ahead, we're experiencing this downtrend due to the fact that it's still trying to gain it's ground globally, with time the cryptocurrency market will be stable and well regulated.
KingBit.io

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

That's how the financial market works. Amateurs buy high and sell low when they see the falling asset ... people panic. Those people need to understand the meaning of the word "investment" before venturing into that market. If you bought it on high, here's a tip: don't sell! hold it!
mammoniter

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I agree with this, bitcoin and altcoins may be the same in terms of being a cryptocurrency but they have a lot of differences that can be later on be seen as each of the two become more established and accessible by more and more users and investors.

yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:39:43 PM

Never panic anytime, this is not a big help nor even a simple help.
panic will make your life in crypto a disaster.
yes, that is true... be simple and manage every time... think trice and make it possible to be stable.
that is the real deal.
Odebowa

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

The key for crypto is patience because not matter how you invest you don't nerd to panic because you will get your money back the word panic make one loose profit by getting to panic sales and also prevent investors from investing in viable business
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:13:01 PM

I have to panic in this market. I joined the encryption market at the beginning of this year and invested in some cryptocurrencies. But the price of cryptocurrency has continued to fall to this day, and I have lost a lot.
No, it is OK to be concerned or even worried but never panic, no matter what happens or in what situation you find yourself in letting panic take over you is not going to be a healthy response and it will not allow you to find a solution to the problem, you already made one mistake by buying at the worst possible time do not compound the mistake by selling at the worst possible time as well, if you have fiat you need to buy now this way the average price of each coin you bought will be lower and you will recover your money faster.
bulevarda ac

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:31:10 PM

it's true that what you see now is that bitcoin and altcoin have not returned the value of the price back and even more will certainly make people panic, because assuming what this ico sign has started to be trusted no more because there are many projects that are scam. but I'm sure in the future it will recover soon.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Be patient and calm. The market is back strongly in the past few days. Signs are stable and the situation improves. Do not rush. Take a tour of the market to find the right path for your profitable growth.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:14:57 PM

It's rather interesting but naive view, though I'd like altcoins to disconnect from BTC. If you look back, you'll remember the time when altcoins temporarily got out of the management of BTC, and graphs of BTC and other coins went out of sync, but that wasn't long and was back to its starting point later!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: