Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4676 times)
vverrita

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:50:46 PM

Never panic anytime, this is not a big help nor even a simple help.
panic will make your life in crypto a disaster.
yes, that is true... be simple and manage every time... think trice and make it possible to be stable.
that is the real deal.
I also think that panic will not lead to anything good. The Nerves Spoiled Our Development
hugasinora

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:19:11 PM

I think the rise and fall of prices in the crypto world has become a habit, so too panicked if the price of coins experienced a massive decline, we are quite relaxed and enjoy all that, if we are emotional we will experience a loss, remain optimistic if the coins we hold have enthusiasts which is very much, because there are no scam indications
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

Yes, I agree, if you learn to trade in the market , I think you should learn to be cold-blooded and not make hasty decisions

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
dobladi

Activity: 345

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:23:07 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
A wise observation indeed. Unlike before that some of the altcoins' market value are dependent or proportional with the price of Bitcoin, things are not the same. One good example is the market value of btc and eth. Before, it is believed to be proportional but nowadays, it seems to be not. It does mean that market became more unpredicatable sending a message that we have to be careful on actions in order to avoid regrets.

lsafronova095

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:31:10 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
You are absolutely right, soon altcoins will be completely independent from bitcoin. Many exchanges impose a currency pair. (altcon\dollar) and, therefore, investors can withdraw their money in Fiat without translation in bitcoin.
mybloomingpath

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

I undertand that it is hard to keep yourself calm but if you can't than do not play with crypto. I think there is not reasons to panic right now. We will see rising of the market vey soon. Lets relax and enjoy. Thiss is good time to buy more and hold.
Paka1

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:38:16 PM

Absolutely panic is always be there if the projects is too long of works and after it will be finished the organizations decide to not pay in all members that is the one cause of panic and also the prices in the market of bitcoin dumping into small amount.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

You cannot just expect people to not panic, even though I am one that tells people that they should hold their coins I also understand that we are all human, we are watching the prices of our coins drop and we are losing so much money each day that there is no way that people will not get scared and panic. It is a perfectly normal reaction to situations like this.
Gromx

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:10:56 AM

You cannot just expect people to not panic, even though I am one that tells people that they should hold their coins I also understand that we are all human, we are watching the prices of our coins drop and we are losing so much money each day that there is no way that people will not get scared and panic. It is a perfectly normal reaction to situations like this.
This is a normal reaction for most hamsters.Experienced traders are able to hedge their risks and benefit from any situation.And we, the vast majority remains to keep the coins, because we can not do anything else....and we do not want to develop !
Natnat213

Activity: 153

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:42:33 PM

i observed that some of us is panic after they get and old their money and they dont know what to do. but we cannot blame them if they panic.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Bernardo lewanusa

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:46:09 PM

This is a normal reaction for most hamsters.Experienced traders are able to hedge their risks and benefit from any situation.And we, the vast majority remains to keep the coins, because we can not do anything else....and we do not want to develop !
It's very important for investors not to panic and assess the current situation. I know many investors who expected that there would be a drop in the market and sold Bitcoin and the Ethereum at higher prices.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:49:04 PM

Those who are not the first day in cryptography are already used to fluctuations in the crypto currency market. Those who are just starting their way in this industry should learn the rule that in any case, one should not panic at the first drop in prices for crypto currency.
Levious

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:03 PM

The most sage universal advice from the pen of Douglas Adams and the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. You should never panic where investment is concerned and don't let emotion take over your decisions. You need to keep a cool head when analysing the direction of the market and yes sometimes we need to make a snap decision but do those in a calm way and you will make the least poor decisions.
We all know this truth, but people can't overcome their fears. When the market falls, people first think of selling, not patience.When people are experienced, people will know the importance of patience.

dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:51:19 PM

It's really difficult to predict the crypto market today because we expect that that everytime bitcoin will rise some Altcoins also like Ethereum are rising  but it looks like the Altcoins did not respond when Bitcoin is playing well.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:52:02 PM

Yes, we must stay calm in the encryption market. Always keep calm when the market falls, and don't make decisions when panic. Because panic will make us make the wrong decision.
zedaq

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

Panic is not the right attitude, this position is clearly not the one we need, I'm sure that you understand this and do not rush to panic because there are enough situations on the forum that could remind you of the danger of panic
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 02:54:18 PM

as trader works on design to follows with one of returns with chance as providing terms with initiation that more to run with kinds on reference on expends as defining one on release as allocation to put on exchange as expecting limit of returns as the one on option to match as the excess on value of the one with the beginning terms of condition as committing with the exhibition plan with the trading projects on finance as the arbitration option of merchantile.

marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:55:53 PM

there is no reason for panic. this is a crypto world, to be volatilable and unpredictable is a nature of it. nothing supernatural.

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

I think your post is very absurd and not fixed. in the past few months especially in this year the decline has always occurred mainly due to bitcoin. because bitcoin has tied the market so it will have an impact on all altcoins. this is a fact.

Kersh768

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

Freshdice.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:03:14 PM

We are not yet sure if this is a good news for the majority of people. on the previous years, the market value of many altcoins are proportional or are dependent with the market value of bitcoin. And when the market price of Bitcoin is at its peak last year, same thing happened with the price of those altcoins. Therefore, market became more unpredictable which means that holding should be more prioritized nowadays

░▓███▓▓▓▓▒▒          
                        ▒██▒      ▓██▓▒▒█▓▓▒      
                ░▓███▓▓▒▓▓██▓      ▒██████    
          ░▓███░      ▒█▓▒░  ▒███████████  
      ▒██▓▒░  ▒▓███▓      ▒▓▓▓█████████░  
  ░██▓        ▒▓▒░    ░▓▓▓▓▓███████▓███▓  
▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ░▒▒▓▓▓███████▓      ███  
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████      ░███▒
▒██▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████  ▒█████
  ▓█    ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓███████
    █▓    ▒██▓▓▓█▓▓▓████████▒    ░██████▒
    ▓██▒▓█▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████      ▒██████▓
      ██████▓█▓█▓█▓████████▒  ▓███████▒
       ▓███████████▓▓█████████████████
         ▓███████████▓█████░    ▓███████░
           ███████    ▓██████▓      ▓█████▓  
           ░▓█████▒    ▓██████    ▓████▓    
              ░▓████▓   ▒███████████▓      
                 ░▓█████████████▓▓▒        
                         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░            
Fresh Dice||||||Dice Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: