Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 07:09:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4678 times)
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:43:37 PM

I think that nobody panics already)
I would guess that people could panic few months earlier. But now everyone is already used to it, I am for sure)

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

Do not panic, because in critical situations you need to make clear decisions and your guidance should be only an analysis of what is happening
danielarta

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:52:51 PM

Panic sell is a bad thing in the world of cryptocurrency, not only harms yourself but also harms others. So many investors are playing prices to bring down small investors and take profits after that. we must be more patient and hope there is good news that makes people interested in investing in cryptocurrency. Before you make a purchase or sale you must have a strong reason to do that.
twa

Activity: 320
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:55:52 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
before we start any activity in investing with any cryptocurrency we should know with all the risks and the nature of what we will invest and it will not make us panic and fear with bad circumstances or even bad news

GizmoCoinTEAM

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:12:06 PM

In my opinion in this crypto world, everything is normal. Don't panic with the current market conditions because this is a natural thing. The market will grow soon and you will be able to earn money.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 03:16:20 PM

Yes. If you want to make money and succeed in this fierce crypto market. The first thing we need is patience and should not panic in the face of complex market developments. Panic will not make the price go up and it just makes you lose all that you are holding.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Vicodin

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:38:01 AM

I think that nobody panics already)
I would guess that people could panic few months earlier. But now everyone is already used to it, I am for sure)

It's a difference if you loose 30-40% or 90-95%, especially after a long downward spiral. Right now I think a lot people have more panic now than a few months ago. Also look at the crypto fear and greed index and you get a better picture.

jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

Like the bible said 'peace be still'in this time of bearish market and season the only thing we have to do now is to hold on and be patient so we do not have regrets and losses later so please we should not panic
alexgreen8012

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Every few days we can see that bitcoin prices rises by 10-155 and then again dumps back to the previous level. This shows complete manipulation and low investor confidence in crypto market right now.
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:22:56 PM

Fear never encourage you to do something. Why are you panicking?. Maybe of the market situation or you are thing of how you have back what you have invested. But I am assuring you to be hopeful or optimistic that the situation will not last long, very soon the market will pick up and become better.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:28:59 PM

Yes. If you want to make money and succeed in this fierce crypto market. The first thing we need is patience and should not panic in the face of complex market developments. Panic will not make the price go up and it just makes you lose all that you are holding.
yeah, i really agree with you.
i think that panic will only stress us and lose all our money. it would be better if we keep holding it and keep patiently waiting. even though the market is falling now and might almost make people crazy because they are worried, but i am very sure that the market will recover again.

we just need to be calm.

erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:15 PM

Panic will harm all now. We are zastyavlyat to give valuable cryptocurrency for kopeks. Do not give in on provocation if you do not want to be deceived. Everything will be good.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Rongelweng

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:31:27 PM

I think panicking will not help you. You don't survive when you panic. In crypto world in order for you to survive is you need a key. And that key is patience. When you learn about patience you will stop panicking.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:06:56 PM

Nope i dont panic because the situations going on now im the market is just normal. Just like last year, but it bounce back after a few weeks.
letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

Nothing to panic about if you understand the market. Just hold when its bear or add to increase your investment then sell once the bull is back.

Waqas vicky

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:34:02 PM

From the last couple of months its a bearish market, when the bull seasOn will come we gain the huge profit.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:38:58 PM

Yes
There is no reason to panic; because it only leads you to hurriedly well at incredible loss
Which sometimes leads to debt and bankruptcy neither of which is good

Why should you not panic ?
Because crypto currency has its season

Why do people panic ?
Because they do not have deep knowledge about the project they  hodl
Because they are greedy
quleyaro
Copper Member

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:48:26 PM

I also do not understand why I should panic now? Even with a not very impressive crypto-currency market, there are no prerequisites for such a reaction. Since staying for a long time is lower, the crypto-currency market will inevitably grow after the end of September. There are many prerequisites for this. Therefore, we remain patient, success is near.
DangerETH
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:02:52 PM

The panic is what the market falls on, the stronger it will be, and the lower the price. It is necessary to study the psychology of the crowd that would trade in the markets.
missJone
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

If the investor bought this winter a coins Ethereum for 1,250$ and until today they have not been sold will he panic or not?! I think that at such a time it's very difficult not to panic.

TeraWATT
——  Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology  ——
Whitepaper ●  Telegram  —  Twitter  —  Facebook  ● Announce
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: