Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4676 times)
mybitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:27:05 PM

Many of my friends who invisible their money in the winter and spring are now in a very big panic. And I think this situation has many investors. There are people who have invested millions of dollars and now the whole market is in a panic. Therefore, to save at least a bit of their investments, people sell their altcoins much lower than they bought because of what the the price is further reduced.

D O M I N I U M        │      PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN  [  REGISTER NOW  ]      │          WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦   ANN THREAD   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   YOUTUBE   MEDIUM   LINKEDIN   INSTAGRAM   ♦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:33:51 PM

Try not to freeze since this states of mind isn't great when you are in the business. There is dependably high points and low points. Along these lines, remain quiet and be hopeful in light of the fact that everything will be okay as long as you have the tolerance. I trust that the market cost will before long increment and afterward soon we will got great benefit Undecided Undecided
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Yes, don't panic. We must not invest too much in this year's encryption market, we must stay calm. Also keep enough patience. Now that the encryption market is starting to improve a bit, I feel that the encryption market will pick up in a few months.
Yes I agree with you. There is nothing to do if you will panic. Keep it easy. We must avoid to panic to think a right decision in every situation.

yes it is the best  way to think for a new plan. Panicking is not that easy to remove in our self but always remind your self that you can think for more good ideas or strategy.

Do not panic, just hold your coins so that it will not affect your investment. Never lose hope, stay calm and dont invest  your everything  in crypto, look for any investment  you can choose that you will not consider the market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:20:34 PM

Yes, every investor has their own feelings. Panic always prevents you from making the right decision, but panic always appears on the market. For a successful transaction, we need to be able to control our emotions. Please be calm now. Any wrong move will cause great loss
indeed in taking action must be with a calm mind, if we are carried into the panic that happens it will only cause its own loss then it will increasingly make the market worse

bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:22:06 PM

I'm not panicking, but it's very unpleasant for me to see how my investment portfolio is constantly shrinking. I want to believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:56:54 PM

I am sure that to work in crypto and investment, you need a lot of patience and calmness in making a decision. Ideally, when an investor uses the panic of other traders. Money loves calm.
detymalse

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:00:01 PM

I am sure that to work in crypto and investment, you need a lot of patience and calmness in making a decision. Ideally, when an investor uses the panic of other traders. Money loves calm.
Calm investments don't make that much calm money lol, that is why it's best that we stay calm while investing.

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:16:46 PM

The dangerous move in cryptocurrency is to be panicked.  Being panicked may bring a lot of issues and problems which might lose money
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:20:36 PM

The dangerous move in cryptocurrency is to be panicked.  Being panicked may bring a lot of issues and problems which might lose money
that's why, patience is our main key in crypto currency business. do not be easily provoked just because the market value is falling but still equitable on the principle

MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

I observed some of the cryptocurrency are getting panic. this is effect of markets dump. ut no need to panic just need a critical thinking to able sustain.

Dump here, dump over there, dump everywhere instead of holding their crypto assets during the market is down. That's the normal scenario of cryptos nowadays as people really wanted to earn profit out from their cryptos no  matter how small their profit may be.

Dirk2017

Activity: 336

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:15:13 AM

Well panic is the most common caused why people will loss their profit, we can't deny that we panic in terms of crisis moment. If you start to invest be patient and trust your coin, that is the right thing yo do as a investor.

P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:31:04 AM

I'm not panicking, but it's very unpleasant for me to see how my investment portfolio is constantly shrinking. I want to believe that the cryptocurrency market will recover.
Well seeing the price of bitcoin and altcoins are causing me a heavy feeling. It makes me anxious sometimes, but I’m try not to panic at all cause it will just give me a hard time.

kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:41:33 AM

do not be easily provoked just because the market value decreases but remains fair in principle. That is why, patience is our main key in the crypto currency business.
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:43:28 AM

Well seeing the price of bitcoin and altcoins are causing me a heavy feeling. It makes me anxious sometimes, but I’m try not to panic at all cause it will just give me a hard time.
if we panic it actually makes us worse off and makes our minds nervous, why panic only makes us fall. now the price is really bad the market often goes up and down, when the price goes down this is your chance to buy big potential coins by buying as much as possible because of the cheap price and in the long run if you wait patiently for the process to rise high you can get the profit very large.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:11:35 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

the opinion that you say is very good but can it be that altcoin is not dependent on bitcoin, this is what I still doubt.
but if possible it is not very dependable indeed.
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:29:49 AM

If we come to realized the performance of  Bitcoin now a days, i think it is getting stable to its value it is just in its price value of 6,300$ -6,700$. For almost how many months now that this is the range of its value so maybe that is the stable value of it. So do not panic, Everything will fall into place in time.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
Perie200

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:50:53 AM

There can be no panic, you look at the statistics of the past. This is a high-voltage market and there will always be big ups and downs. I believe, I hope and I wait ...
harry_crypto

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:26:00 AM

It is really interesting this pattern! Great analysis in the post. Do you think pegging alt tokens like EVT would be different?
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:39:01 AM

The stock market and real estate are at all time highs in multiple major markets.  Sell your real estate and stock portfolio NOW!  Buy crypyo and gold while prices are still extremely low!

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:43:22 AM

There can be no panic, you look at the statistics of the past. This is a high-voltage market and there will always be big ups and downs. I believe, I hope and I wait ...
If the statistics are well researched then the prices of the coins should not be random numbers, that is why you should remain holding and not worry.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: