Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4674 times)
heleng05

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:32:59 AM

Yes of course we should not get panic during that kind of situation that's why we should be more active on researching on how really crypto wirks on daily basis ato make our self confidence that we will not gonna lose and all we think is just a positive feedback. In that case we can make our investments grow much bigger than losing control because of something we don't expect.

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:57:29 AM

Hi, everybody. Yes, now many are in the mode of panic and frustration, but you need to calm down and pull yourself together, since this is a correction, and this is what will happen to the market in any case. Pull yourself together and wait for the market to turn green.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:04:05 PM

Do you know what panic is? Not so long ago, I watched a lecture on TED, which was precisely how panic acts on a person’s brain. And there is a lot of information about the fact that people are under the influence of a substance that stands out precisely in panic situations. The main thing is not to panic.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

We have faced this a lot of time so I don't panic but probably a lot of people lost trust about this market because they lost a lot of money. I think that everything will be okay, we should just wait and we can see good days in this market.

hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:24:37 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Although you said don't panic, i bet peoples still keep panicking when they see their coins value has fallen above 50%.
If i bought btc at 19k and now it has falling to 6k, then i would be panic too. But that won't gonna happened to me because i usually cut my loss at 15% max from buy price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Leard

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:16:25 PM

bitcoin if it jumps altcoins fall. and it is unlikely that something will change. On the market for a long time there are coins better than Bitcoin, Tether and Altcoins still depend on Bitcoin.

VIDY 👅 (https://www.vidy.com)
Video Layer for Ads ▶
https://www.vidy.com (https://www.vidy.com)
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
i think this is the most useful thing that we can do while the price of every other coin is kinda low. all we need to do is have patience and have a hope that it will be back to its original price.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

i think this is the most useful thing that we can do while the price of every other coin is kinda low. all we need to do is have patience and have a hope that it will be back to its original price.

I think we should have more than hope. In view of the token low price
We should make researches and find out what’s going on with the tokens project development
That way we get first hand information about when it could have increase in price

That method we don’t miss the pumps
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

It will take a long time before other coins are completely detached from Bitcoin ... now they are still closely related.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

I do not think that your viewing corresponds to the real events on the market, since at the moment the price of altcoins does not grow, as well as the price of bitcoin. When there is a real pump, we will see that first of all the price of bitcoin will increase, and then the price for altcoins will follow.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

We have faced this a lot of time so I don't panic but probably a lot of people lost trust about this market because they lost a lot of money. I think that everything will be okay, we should just wait and we can see good days in this market.
there comes a time when the market goes down and there is a time when the market will rise. we all know that crypto is influenced by many things so it is very easy to go down but in every drop there are good things in it because for those who believe in crypto this is a good time to buy. I'm sure bitcoin will stay alive for a long time so we don't have to panic.

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:28:08 PM

It will take a long time before other coins are completely detached from Bitcoin ... now they are still closely related.

You are very much right, Bitcoin strength over alternate coins re weak but relatively still strongest
But I think it’s reduced significantly

The detachment could happen anytime without anyone noticing
Which is why there is need to be smart And not  panic
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

bitcoin if it jumps altcoins fall. and it is unlikely that something will change. On the market for a long time there are coins better than Bitcoin, Tether and Altcoins still depend on Bitcoin.

This is the usual case
But lately In crypto currency there are interesting scenes
While Bitcoin and Etherum dips, you find altcoins doing 100x 1000x and even 10000x
Even though it does happens to unknown tokens (due to lack of research)

There’s need to start focusing on altcoins rather than bitcoin
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:11:34 AM

I believe that in any case you need to remain calm, do not panic. After all, panic leads to dangerous decisions and the loss of their money. We must understand that the crypto market can always have temporary corrections and price fluctuations, but selling during a panic leads to a loss of money.
BurstBurst

Activity: 494

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 04:34:54 AM

there are many boards for their altcoin holds but I think this is not the solution to the sale of their altcoin that you can not lose the sale of the extremely cheap price you hold to just hold it until the price rises and you are a bigger investor or investor because you have the money because the price of their altcoin has dropped or decreased.
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

In such a situation, when the price of cryptocurrency has been falling for almost a year, it is very difficult not to panic. And the more money invested in cryptocurrency, the more difficult it is not to panic. It remains only to hope that everything will work out next year.

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:10:53 PM

There is no reason to panic no matter how difficult the situation is
Never panic
Just yesterday ocn( odyssey ) did wonders by soaring higher to almost 400% increase in price
But just a week ago or even months ago ocn token was known as worthless and valueless
But it’s achieved more increase in price due to numerous hodlers

Never panic
Hodl tight
Hudora

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

Never need to make hasty decisions in conditions of mass panic and unrest. In any case, periodic falls are possible in the crypto market, but over time, prices are gradually recovering, now comes the ideal time for investment and buying promising tokens.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:53:11 AM

For all the people who have bitcoin and altcoins they should not do panicking because the situation of market now will not always be red it can still perform very well this year so if the people are loosing hope on the market, they should just think positive.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

Even if the dependence on Bitcoin disappears, it’s not a fact that investments will start to go to altcoins. They need to recommend themselves well in order to make some profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: