Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:51:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4678 times)
fokinflor

Activity: 116
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

I believe that in any case you need to remain calm, do not panic. After all, panic leads to dangerous decisions and the loss of their money. We must understand that the crypto market can always have temporary corrections and price fluctuations, but selling during a panic leads to a loss of money.

I think you're right, patience is the key in a bearish market like this. Let us all wait for other countries to accept crypto just like Malta. When that happens, a bull-run will begin leading us all into the millionaire level.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:29:43 PM

Don't panic ! Being calm is one of the best way to be successful in crypto industry. Being calm can help us to think well before investing or doing any steps in crypto trading activities. In this way we can avoid to sell our tokens immediately, we can practice or test the potential of holding if we are in control on ourselves.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
MathGame

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:54:12 PM

Indeed, do not panic now. Panicking may lead to heavy lost some times. My advice now is buy more and sell later when the price gets higher.
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

The bearish marke  has been an educative one
For learners and everyone who understood; it had taught a lot of people about buying and selling
A lot of ideas about green and red candles

More importantly it has taught people who learned to focus involvement in promising and real altcoins project
Because there lies the millions we seek
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

The sale of their coins during a panic becomes a dangerous mistake in today's crypto market. One must understand that such hasty decisions and sales during a mass panic will lead to negative consequences for you and the entire market. So you need to be able to stay calm.
erushin.antony

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

We need general panic. Then the price will quicker fall and then will quicker grow. Until people sell cryptocurrency of growth will not be. We need panic

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BITCOIN-SPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:15:39 PM

Fear and panic lead to disappointment in the cryptocurrency market,if you sell out of fear you stand to regret when there is an increase in price.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:18:51 PM

If the bitcoin price increase they have some effect also to the altcoins maybe not big but atleast increase a little. Like this situation price of the bitcoin decrease and most of the altcoins decreased too. Maybe they have connected to each other but it is only a little .
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:20:13 PM

I'm waiting for Litecoin to drop to $40 and buy a ton, I'm loving these prices, it's like getting a 2nd chance at buying them at 2015 prices.

Hiylchis

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:23:14 PM

Indeed, if you plan to receive a stable income and successfully work in the crypto market, you need to be able to cope with your emotions and remain calm even during a mass panic. In the period of falling prices, it is an excellent time to buy and hold promising tokens.
offstage

Activity: 336

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:28:06 PM

Panic is the last thing, which you should to do in all of your life situations. I just don't like this protect mechanism, and when you don't know what to do,make one more try to analyze the situation.

ambeo

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:29:33 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
i think that this connection will remain unless some other alt will overlapse btc. is that possible? well, i think yes. btc is just something that we take as fact, a habit. it can be changed

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

I am a trader, i like to observe market conditions regularly but not afraid at all. I am trying to buy more what i have bought before at high price. This strategy will help me to decrease my purchase price per tokens, i am holding and waiting for next profit. Already my strategy is coming into the light and i have already made profits from few coins.

Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

To panic is the worst thing you can do now and 100 percent will lose money because of this, so I think that you need to accept and wait when everything goes well and make a little money.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:24:28 PM

I don't see any reason to panic. Now the market is at the peak of popularity and its development. It seems to me that nothing can be better and for this reason, any experiences against the background of small falls are absolutely useless
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

The market has dumped and the bearish moment has taught serveral lessons
There is no advantage in panicking
There is no advantage in bothering about the past

The most important thing is the present and your knowledge about cryptoncurrency at this point in time
Never panic, it ruins your portfolio
BTCreward

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

I don't think altcoins will become independent of Bitcoin any time soon. Of course, this process will eventually have to be completed and every year we see that the impact of Bitcoin on other altcoins is slightly reduced, but so far it is still not so much that we could talk about the imminent independence of altcoins from Bitcoin.

MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:45:33 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I don't even understand why people care. Most likely this is due to a lack of understanding of the market and all its mechanics. For me, the market and its mechanism have long been clear, so I have not panic at any falls
Serco

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

At present, the role of products and companies of the altcoin coins is very influential to compete in offering the products they launch to attract the attention of investors, but that is only the assumption of my thinking. The current increase in bitcoin prices does not affect the price of the altcoin, but investors are very important to determine whether the coin is pump or dump and if the coin company has the quality of the product, it is likely that investors will buy it for investment. I think panic will make the wrong choice, if you panic surely the thought of judging a coin will be destroyed but if you are positive and continue to believe the price of the altcoin will rise then of course you can see the results of your predictions.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
ixtreme1gaming

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:25:30 PM

I don't panic when prices dip I panic when it rises cuz I start to FOMO...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: