Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:22:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4678 times)
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

I also advise you not to panic, especially now that everything is so sank I think a reasonable solution would be to just keep your tokens and wait for growth
Milla Komani

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:50:44 PM

The golden rule of the investor in the crypto currency world is no panic) Have patience Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

The golden rule of the investor in the crypto currency world is no panic) Have patience Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
after the cryptocurrency market showed 2017 high prices for coins, then today every user is panicking because of the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

It has certainly not been possible to profit from almost all trades made by panic. I haven't seen the profit yet. Therefore, you must first learn and not dominate, learn to dominate yourself.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

I entered, read the comments, I realized that I need to wait farther, and not panic, it became better. Grin

iceblasto

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

I entered, read the comments, I realized that I need to wait farther, and not panic, it became better. Grin
in this condition panic will only make things worse, because panic can make you make the wrong decision. we are indeed required to be more patient if we want something so if we do not want to suffer losses we must not panic because I am sure that sooner or later the market will rise.
medical-student

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

it is to not panic when one is experienced and has not invested a lot. probably some of us have invested really a lot in crypto, and by seeing the market in red they panic. and it is the best possibility for whales which make money over us
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:53:21 PM

The host of the show "Cryptotrader" on CNBC Ran NeuNer expressed his belief that the price of bitcoin (BTC) $ 6558,86 will soon begin to grow, quotes Bitcoinist. He tweeted about it:

I just bought Bitcoin for my parents. It’s too obvious that it’s about to explode

— Ran NeuNer (@cryptomanran) October 7, 2018
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:00:15 PM

Calm and prudence is the main key to the success of each trader. You can't let your emotions control your trades.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

Panic is like a family member, I'm not worried about it anymore Smiley

Then I sympathize with you, in my opinion you should always take care and worry about your family members.
With regards to panic, this is a condition that does not bring any benefit, it is easy to make a mistake in it and therefore should be avoided.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
marcar

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

Altcoins prices completely dependent on the price of Bitcoin. This makes me uncomfortable. I'm dreaming of a crypto-money market that moves completely independently. The crypto market lists 2050 crypto currencies. There are quality platforms between the first 100 altcoins.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:22:12 PM

I think that you need to be calm and not start panicking because this is the best way to concentrate on good things and earn a profit faster than you even expected
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

I can't stay calm while the market goes down. I am very annoyed to see how my investment portfolio decreases. But I try to be calm.
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

I think in the near future this will not happen, you need to bitcoin ceased to be the first cryptocurrency:)
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

Patience is something that is missing in many new investors, I imagine that it is because of the desire they have to make profit in the shortest time possible, equally I do not care much for them, because they will probably earn it over time, ofc they're going to lose money along the way as we have all done, but that is the best way to learn.
Many of my friends tolerate a reduction in the price of altcoins for more than 10 months. But only those who did not tolerate and wait, but decided to sell all their altcoins did the right thing. Now they are happy! Therefore, to wait and endure is not always good.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

I just think that altcoin prices will still be affected by BTC prices because all altcoins have a partner with BTC so it is highly unlikely that coins with natural prices will not apply to BTC prices except for a few coins that experience large pumps not because of the impact of BTC prices only while the risk there is very large.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
mapsi

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Sometimes if only btc start to increase it means people have only some hopes about btc. The last pump because of that some etf news.
In bear market if btc will start to increase little bit because of some news about btc surely alts will not follow btc price
because market is still bear. but for now if btc will start to increase alts will go to the moon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:15:42 PM

Altcoin market is much more complex than bitcoin market due to it's massive volume of token. For example, every altcoin pricing is not directly proportional to bitcoin price due to the tokens specific development and timeline. Bitcoin can swing to $20000 again but has no effect on your token pricing given that the token is not ready to be used and still on beta stages.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
icex999

Activity: 137
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:33:01 AM

yes, you don't have to panic.
all you have to do is to be patient.
panic will make you make a wrong decision.
just calm down and wait.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:22:08 AM

Being panic cannot really help us, in fact it will lead us to a great loss, but we cannot really help our self to get panic because of the high volatility of crypto coin, specially to those who are new on crypto feild. All I can suggest is to minimize investment if you are new on crypto to avoid lossing because if we are a newbie we maybe in a learning stage.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: