Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:15:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4678 times)
Gatsby club

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

keyTango

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:17:26 PM

There will be no complete independence. This is nonsense. Altcoins are always in direct relationship with Bitcoin and ethereum. Because there are thousands of currency pairs with these cryptocurrencies.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:21:13 PM

In this situation it is difficult to be calm, but this is the best solution at the moment. In my opinion whales are testing the market. By selling now, we risk a big loss. History shows that the market is always rising at the end of the year .. Keep calm guys! Don't panic!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:53:01 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

I agree, panicking won’t help. It’s better to hodl them still since we know that sooner or later, Altcoins will pump too. Let’s be patient and hodl more.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

A friend just sent me a message tonight telling me hat eth is down. I knew he had started panicking, which i feel should should no be the attitude of a crypto enthusiast that has the tendency of making it in the space.
You cannot make good decision amidst panic.
Whenever i see the market moving downtrend, i always see it as an opportunity to buy more coins and hold.
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:11:32 AM

No more panic. gradually some kind of despair comes and calmness behind it. because you and I cannot influence the situation, so it makes no sense to be nervous about it.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:17:20 AM

The market has a good track record showing its capability of recovering from all sort of bear market conditions. There is no point in panic selling when the market goes down because it will certainly rise again.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:17:56 AM

Today's selloff may be related to the global stock markets selloff.  But it should be over soon and market will stabilize waiting on the more important ETF approval news from US SEC.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:19:55 AM

If the market experiences a price decline it is very normal because in crypto trading it is high and low prices are commonplace. so when the price goes down the best attitude is not to panic excessively, because it will make your mind uncontrollable in thinking. So stop to panic if the price falls, because the price will return if you are patient.
marksayson

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 01:24:39 AM

It is a probability that when the price of bitcoin increases, so as the other altcoins. But it is not 100 percent. Some of the tokens, even the bitcoin price goes high, still on low price. due to its poor update or functionalities.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 01:46:23 AM

If the market experiences a price decline it is very normal because in crypto trading it is high and low prices are commonplace. so when the price goes down the best attitude is not to panic excessively, because it will make your mind uncontrollable in thinking. So stop to panic if the price falls, because the price will return if you are patient.

This is an example of good thinking! The price may still go down a little, but all investors are already prepared for large purchases and know that the time of price increases is close. Now whales are testing the nerves of people who are not experienced in this market, which will easily give away their coins for a low price.

Hold coins and you will be rewarded!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:00:34 AM

panic is the worst thing that can be in dealing with crypto currency. Some people panic at the slightest drop in the price of the crypto currency, which leads to unnecessary losses.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:12:54 AM

No more panic. gradually some kind of despair comes and calmness behind it. because you and I cannot influence the situation, so it makes no sense to be nervous about it.
Why do you say that we cannot influence market prices. doesn't every news circulating in this forum affect the price situation on the market? aren't investors and altcoin holders using this discussion on this Forum as their reference?
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

if the above statement is true,then it's a welcome development for the cryptocurrency community,it then means that every altcoins will be quite independent to operate without the force of bitcoin price and manipulation.

HOMT