Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:18:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4681 times)
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:39:06 PM

A good investor should not spend his assets on the current market. It better to wait for a market growth or fall and then take actions.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:39:50 PM

At the moment all coins are tied together. This is largely because of the difficulty in trading direct to fiat, and also relatively thin volumes. I think this linked position will continue for some years to come. Crypto is still a young market.
wipen

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:51:30 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally

Well, I see it as a good point : the market is going more mature, and value more the value of Bitcoin rather than other alt/shitcoins. Investors are fed up to buy on promises, now they want to buy when a real product is launched; so unless these altcoin will have a go-to-market strategy you might not see them following any bitcoin pump.
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:53:01 PM

A good investor should not spend his assets on the current market. It better to wait for a market growth or fall and then take actions.

This is your mistake. A good investor takes risks. Sometimes he risks everything he has. What to buy at cheaper and sell at more expensive.
 Most thinks the same way.
 Grin I will not invest this year. Let me wait for the next year. Grin
kiranarora

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:04:05 PM

Yes, there is no reason to panic, there has been a turnaround in the market. Right now the value of the cryptocurrency market is gradually increasing. Which will go much further for Coin in the next two months. Coin can be sold at that time, and good benefits can be availed.
SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:40:21 PM

Even if you you will panic you will never succeed at this market. You should be calm and react depending from situation without feeling of cold feet

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:53:06 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
hey, but i thought we had troubles with that particular issue, didn't we? however, i am more than willing to embrace this possibility of btc and alt being independ from one another

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

not all altcoins depend on bitcoin, we can see when the bitcoin pump sometimes has an altcoin dump. maybe this can explain if bitcoin and altcoin are not asling related and this will continue to give an explanation to someone who believes that bitcoin and altcoin are interconnected.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

Yes, there is no reason to panic, there has been a turnaround in the market. Right now the value of the cryptocurrency market is gradually increasing. Which will go much further for Coin in the next two months. Coin can be sold at that time, and good benefits can be availed.

There's no reversal and won't be, cause there's no change of news background or any serious investments. Moreover, there are few searches for Bitcoin. So I'm very pessimistic to the next months!
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:52:17 PM

There's no reversal and won't be, cause there's no change of news background or any serious investments. Moreover, there are few searches for Bitcoin. So I'm very pessimistic to the next months!
The outflow of funds and the fall in quotations have been going on for some time, periodically slowing down or speeding up, but the trend remains, as investors get tired of waiting for the US SEC regulator to give the go-ahead to create a bitcoin ETF. There are a lot of applications, but there is no positive result yet, so money is taken from the market.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:59:56 PM

hey, but i thought we had troubles with that particular issue, didn't we? however, i am more than willing to embrace this possibility of btc and alt being independ from one another

There is reduced reasons to be worried about bitcoin prices
Developing interest in altcoins and takin. Full advantage of the best token regarding prices will sum up better advantages than bitcoin would in a year

Take up your trade choices well and good
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:23:39 PM
Last edit: November 07, 2018, 06:06:05 PM by prashanta

do not panic because it's now not a great solution. you need to persist and keep to store your cash. such a circumstance is the better lengthy-term funding. This is basically fits, and the difficulty of buying and selling directly to extremely skinny volume is difficult. I think this link function will hold for some years.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

I wish the day had come when altcoins would no longer be dependent on bitcoin. But so far everything is interdependent. And we panic when we see bitcoin falling because altcoins are going down after it.
ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

There's always going to be a little more down here. But waiting for panic would be the most logical option. Because it will rise again according to the level of fibonacci.
I do not trust charts as much. The trend does not look like it'll pump soon, the coins may have to wait another month before that happens.

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 07:02:48 PM

So it should be, every coin should be independent, and does not depend on anyone else.
  Listen to me. You can even hold a parallel. Growth  shares of Amazon and BTC - growth. Some Altcoins also grow when the BTC grows
Not having all of the investments in one item is going to make it more enjoyable to trade coins. The prices will turn around soon.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:04:40 PM

Who holds the last money in the cryptocurrency then of course will panic , and who holds part of their funds it will not panic much , so that who wisely invests it is not afraid to lose !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:08:16 PM

No one panics, it's just that everyone is already beginning to understand that there will be no growth and over time the cryptocurrency will cost less and need to be reconciled and deal with another matter.
tuvic01
Copper Member

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:20:16 PM

I think the ethereum has much more influence on other altcoins than the bitcoin. A d yes altcoin dependency is a good one to note as it doesn't have to be as the bitcoin decreases know value of other altcoins decreases too. But most importantly what is needed in cryptocurrency trading is patience as it is the sure one thing that will make u gain.
xKARELx

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

I hope everything will be as you say, because this dependence on one coin is really fed up .. they must finally become independent and strong units
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 05:19:19 AM

There are too many factors in the market today that are uncertain. I can only wait and see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: