Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not panic  (Read 4681 times)
Bitcoin_Speculator

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:36:06 AM

The market industry price tag now is outside of each of our prophecies, price ranges decreased. The idea creates anyone right worry along with perceives that Crypto will certainly slide. Supplying climb for you to worry and a lot of everyone is offering a loose change in small price ranges. Greater our nation command each of our thoughts along with continuing to be centered pertaining to long-term expenditure.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

If you have faith or patience, probably you may overcome the word "panic" don't mind the market because it was work by the whales or the dumpers hired by the company.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:31:01 AM

I fully agree, no need to panic, you can earn good money thanks to patience, so I think that now you can not sell in any case!
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 11:32:03 AM

95% of you will never recover your money, nor a nice profit. So get REKT.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

I also believe that in the near future the rate of altcoins will not depend on the rate of bitcoin. so at least as it will be possible to live in the market.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:41:14 PM

I also believe that in the near future the rate of altcoins will not depend on the rate of bitcoin. so at least as it will be possible to live in the market.
Nowadays Bitcoin has a huge influence on the market and this trend will be keeping for years. But at all, altcoins will take over bitcoin in the future.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

I thought when I saw this condition, many people panicked and did not even enjoy sleeping, imagining crypto prices that are getting worse and worse, even though they are sure that there will be a moment of increase but sell before going down deeper and buying what they want.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:55:15 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
panic will never ever save anyone ahd that is true as we need to learn how to control our feelings and emotions it is a key here
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:55:49 PM

I thought when I saw this condition, many people panicked and did not even enjoy sleeping, imagining crypto prices that are getting worse and worse, even though they are sure that there will be a moment of increase but sell before going down deeper and buying what they want.
tnerre are a lot of things that can be done good only if you have enough patience inside and you need to remembrr that right jow
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:56:26 PM

I'm trying to listen to you in this very RED market and be optimist but it is very hard , Be optimist is different than fooling yourself , I have faith in crypto market but for a long term .

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Panic is the last thing you need in any situation, panic is your enemy, remember this. If the panic caught you in a blunder, try to abstract and understand what state you are in. I once did a lot of mistakes due to panic, this is an invaluable experience that gave me protection from such an emotion for the rest of my life.
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:35:56 PM

Panic is not good for market participants. It is best to avoid this. When you panic, then you can make a mistake. Just a normal mind and calm thinking will lead to a positive result. The feeling of panic should not wait.
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:40:52 PM

I think that all these persuasions are simply not working, people sell so quickly that bots do not have time to process requests, of course, most people are already trained in this and just stand and watch the situation.
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

I think that all these persuasions are simply not working, people sell so quickly that bots do not have time to process requests, of course, most people are already trained in this and just stand and watch the situation.
With the current downfall many will panic and its a normal case around, when people who invested without knowledge seen that their assets are falling they will quickly jumped into conclusion selling to cut their loses and eventually regrets such actions after the bounce back happen again.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:11:09 PM

Cryptocurrencies  are volatile and so at a point  in time there could be some fluctuation of prices every and now and then but most people really don't understand how cryptocurrencies work that is why they quickly get into the panic mode anytime they see that the price of bitcoin reduces. Veterans like us are always relaxed and buying anytime there is such a dump in price.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

I hope everything will be as you say, because this dependence on one coin is really fed up .. they must finally become independent and strong units

This will never happen. Most people are easily panicked, especially those who invested in the market on the advice of friends or analysts about a year ago. They panic every day looking at how the price of Bitcoin falls, how their assets are decreasing. Obviously, under current conditions, their panic will be a hundred times stronger.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:13:30 PM

It won't give any advantages for you. The real option is to hold your altcoins and unfortunately this is the only option that is left for us now. Keep strong, hold you coins and you will be rewarded for your patience.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

When investing in cryptocurrency you definitely need to trade should keep calm without panic. price fluctuation should be considered when coins pump time
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:45:31 PM

Recently I have observed that for every pump or increase in price of bitcoin, there is no corresponding increase in the price of altcoins

Even though this causes a lot of people to worry, it is best as it prepares altcoins for self dependence and it also limits manipulation of altcoins

Soon enough both bitcoin and altcoins will be non dependent on one another totally
This game has been the highlight since months especially since January 2018, however this breakthrough for the altcoins will benefit the investors. Hold and relax, btc won't bite you.
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:00:39 PM

I'm trying to listen to you in this very RED market and be optimist but it is very hard , Be optimist is different than fooling yourself , I have faith in crypto market but for a long term .
I agree with you, it may take years before the crypt is accepted. Now I think that most investors will leave the crypto markets, fix the losses and only then will the reversal begin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: