Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:44:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should i invest in altcoin now ?  (Read 344 times)
syypro

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:29:07 PM

I think the coin for you is STQ, aside that before you choose a coin consider coins that have their own blockchain like ether, xlm, neo, Remme.Because this days transaction fees for transferring coins on other blockchains are outrageous

Now it's best to invest in coins in TOP5. So in any case, you will not lose your money. If there is growth, these coins will grow in the first place

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mazesta

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

Currently I prefer to buy MVL.
if you make a profit in a short time I think MVL is very good, buy in the cheap and sell in the moment have got profit. please take a look at IDEX.
SibiHH

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

It’s always a good time to invest in altcoins. It only depends in which altcoin. And this is so hard to decide nowadays as there are thousands of them.
I would like others already stated invest in the Top10. You might be able to make higher profit with less know alt coins but the chance is more likely that you will loose it all.
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:46:53 PM

Dear friend. In my opinion i think this is the good time buy altcoin and invest ico. If you love investing ico, i would like to introduce Eloncity ICO. Here you are: eloncity.io. Many thanks
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:18:26 PM

In this period that market is experiencing it would be great move!
I heard recently that their is significant connection between Bitcoin and altcoins so that should be profitably!
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:35:43 AM

I heard recently that their is significant connection between Bitcoin and altcoins so that should be profitably!

I think now is the right time for people who want to invest in altcoin because the market is now slowly recovering and in few weaks later the market will become stronger again for us to earn a big profit.
insikko0413

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:42:16 AM

I think the coin for you is STQ, aside that before you choose a coin consider coins that have their own blockchain like ether, xlm, neo, Remme.Because this days transaction fees for transferring coins on other blockchains are outrageous

There are lots of altcoins today that we can choose to invest and are slowly moving to soar the highest possible market value but we need to be carefully choose the better one because too many coins in the market and too many are not profitable.
Shazxdx

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:59:04 AM

Its right time to buy Alts now because they are low in price now. And have to be passionate for some months.
dodongrrr

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:59:51 AM

I think now is the right time for people who want to invest in altcoin because the market is now slowly recovering and in few weaks later the market will become stronger again for us to earn a big profit.
Mrs Juli

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:15:44 AM

Yes you can invest in altcoin now and wait till the market pump. It is very good if you can invest this time good luck to you.
btcyoda

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:42:30 AM

Now it's best to invest in coins in TOP5. So in any case, you will not lose your money. If there is growth, these coins will grow in the first place

Yes, I do agree with your suggestion, but sometimes it is impossible to invest in Top 5 because investor might look for short-term profits. They won't wait for the long-term because the Top5 coin is a long-term investment, which they need find some other coins which have potential after those Top 5.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:56:27 AM

Sure, I think this time is the best time to invest in altcoins. Because in my opinion winter will be with huge growth. I'm pretty sure about this
pebakova

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

Part of the Deposit would be very reasonable to invest in top altcoins, they have a future, but you need to study the market well before investing or you can pomast in an unpleasant situation !
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

Anytime is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency.
you must have the gutz to buy and hold be patient.
ME, i am buying some alts because it will be listed in another exchange or there are some new partnership.
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 08:39:22 AM

You answered your question in your title if you should invest in altcoins now. We don't even know what's STQ and I'm not going to invest on that coin. Why others are answering only the question of that title if you aren't reading the sentence constructed by OP. As discuss by OP, those fees depends on you set them. And if you are about to send some coin to any of your friends, just set them to the amount that you're not going to complain, fees are there to set on how fast the transaction would go.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:43:21 AM

Now the transaction fee for any transfer of coins is very high, which is caused by channel congestion. In the current market, we can only choose to accept this situation!
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

A profitable decision if you invest on giant altcoins now, so better to start accumulating altcoins before it start to pump again. So many people are still doubting about cryptocurrency, don't be like them because I know you can decide on your own and having good altcoins on your wallet can gives you a higher rewards.
Evaporation 123

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:48:41 AM

i think this is the best time to invest in altcoin, some wait till market fully recovered why some have invested their money. the profit as been make for those that invest when the market cap is low. the bitcoin as reach $8200 from $6700 this increase of bitcoin as make them earn more money. this is the right time to invest
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

Yes you should invest in altcoins now. Grab the opportunity while altcoin price is cheaper. But choose the best altcoin to invest. Altcoins that can increase so high after this dump. It will surely give huge profit if you choose and invest the right one.
RobinGood

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:55:03 AM

a very good time for buying altcoin, soon we will see a big increase if there is money to buy up for that there is money
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: