Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:39:27 AM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:56:31 AM

Yes you are very right, everyone needs to get priorities straightened out and focus on a single positive goal which is profit
Ensure to hodl 100$ for investment at any possible dump and also learn to sell at the right moment
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:02:42 AM

I think when altcoin has a big rise, it should be sold.
Since most altcoin is still hyped, it is dangerous to hold it for too long. Grin

Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

Panic is of course a bad thing, but we need to face the truth, not all tokens will be able to recover and many of them will die out, I think it's necessary to conduct an analysis and act on the situation
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

We all can really profit when it comes to holding our coins. We just have to find the right timing when to cash it out when the price is still high. Sometimes greed can make us lose. We need to be contented by small profits when it comes to holding altcoins. Not all altcoins are promising coins and will skyrocket. There are some altcoins that are just made to be pumped and dumped. We should always invest an amount that we can always afford to lose.
GantVolnov

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

Yes, you just need to wait. The market rewards the patient people and so it will continue. It seems to me that when you start to think that everything is lost and in a panic sell at a loss, then the market turns around. It's all because everyone thinks so, and the market goes against the crowd.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

Panic is of course a bad thing, but we need to face the truth, not all tokens will be able to recover and many of them will die out, I think it's necessary to conduct an analysis and act on the situation

Yes panicking is very bad indeed, it renders you clueless and desperate to dump your tokens which is bad for the crypto space in general.
Main reason why it is very good to always completee your own research before embarking on any investment.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:21:36 AM

that is a terrible suggestion which is often referred to as "catching the falling knife". and that is exactly what you would be doing if you were to buy any of these altcoins that are falling hard. this is the mindset of a gambler.

as an investor you want to only invest in something that can give you profit or at least has a high chance of doing that. when alts are dropping that chance is near zero until they finish dropping which means reaching bottom.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
bungutko

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

I think that the current altcoin market is somehow not improving quite well like what happen with btc probably because investors of altcoins may have dumped their coins and directly transfer to btc due to it's recent high increase from it's previous pump. To be abe to maintain the usual market for the altcoins, I agree that investors should either hodl or reinforce another investment just to keep altcoins back on the market track.
swissgang

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 09:38:05 AM

Investing in coins that are very slow projects and those not attracting new investors might be very bad. Most projects now even do not care about the coin or investors.

Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

You are right,. the current state of affairs shows such a drama that enough embize people smile happy.
many people leave or sell their altcoin and switch on bitcoin, it is because they want coins that can pump quickly. and it happens to bitcoin this time.
keep strong hold !!!
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:36:17 AM

Thank you all

Lol crypto is about pump and dump. but the fundamental thing has made it a little bit different. But if you are putting all of your money on the shitty coin and there was no guarantee your money will be back and it will be disappeared instantly. Crypto game is about how smart you are to manage your amount

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:40:56 AM

I see no panic at all. The newcomers are in panic, those who got into crypto after mid 2017.

I've seen waves much more volatile than the actual red trend, any experienced miner can handle such waves profitable.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
Jericka D Ranillo

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:47:15 AM

Definitely, altcoins is not a shit as some people thinking. I rather to buy alt than the high ranking list  of crypto coins with a large price per currency. Yes altcoins must be risky to put money but for me those tokens have give more percentage to get profit. Risk but worth it, maybe unlucky to pick a shit one but once get by a change a gem altcoin.

Feel the heaven not the earth

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:47:31 AM

it can be called a game, because the price is determined by volume, so the altcoin can be controlled by the large volume of purchases and it makes the altcoin price rise, and vice versa if there is more sales volume then the price will go down, so I think prices can be mocked.
BountyMorglen

Activity: 97

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:58:56 AM

Be strong-the call is good, but not effective. People are weak. Those who go for" easy " money in crypto - currencies are doubly weak. Therefore, the appeal, as I said above, is good, but not effective.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

I dont know what is better, if investing into altcoins now when they are cheap or buying Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is kind of certainty in cryptocurrencies.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss,

that is exactly as you said, a childish opinion and you shouldn't really mislead people like this.
this is not even an investment it is like you are telling people to throw their money away just because you think this is a "dip" probably because the price is lower than some arbitrary number. but the fact is you are gambling and you have no reason to believe you are buying the bottom.

for example you may invest your $100 in a $400 altcoin and that coin goes down to $300 and you are saying you should hold and not sell then that coin goes down to $200. so so far you have lost half of your money and then end up having to wait a long time or possibly till eternity for that coin to get pumped again so that you can get your money back with 0 profit and after a year+ of waiting...

and that is the truth about altcoins!

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
phreakorico

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:28 AM

I think the truth about alternative coins is that most of them nowadays have a really slim chance of succes and that most of them are actually money grabs. But yeah, do your own research.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

I think most coins are just outright money grabs with a very slim chance of succes. But of course, some good projects will succeed. Do your own research.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: