Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:57:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:11:33 AM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

Very coolly said, but the meaning is much deeper, but in general of course I totally agree with the fact that you do not need to sell what you bought for $ 100, in a few months we will start to rise again in price.
wulian18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:13:16 AM

You should hold it at all times, and believe that its future will do so. Don't think about buying because the price has risen in the future, so you will miss a future. Digital currency is a very different investment project.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:56 AM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

Investing in Altcoin is like gambling..... I think when you invest on any Altcoin it always good to have price target..... I mean have a particular price in mind you want to sell for instance if i buy for $80 I may decide to sell $100..... If you don't have price target you are hopping it will keep going up and up, you may letter end up loosing.  
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss,

that is exactly as you said, a childish opinion and you shouldn't really mislead people like this.
this is not even an investment it is like you are telling people to throw their money away just because you think this is a "dip" probably because the price is lower than some arbitrary number. but the fact is you are gambling and you have no reason to believe you are buying the bottom.

for example you may invest your $100 in a $400 altcoin and that coin goes down to $300 and you are saying you should hold and not sell then that coin goes down to $200. so so far you have lost half of your money and then end up having to wait a long time or possibly till eternity for that coin to get pumped again so that you can get your money back with 0 profit and after a year+ of waiting...

and that is the truth about altcoins!

At some point I think you are right, but then I guess it’s cos it’s not your strategy
For me, I did this few days ago; I bought nobs crypto cheaply on forkdelta (150$ worth) when the listing was imminent, and it did over 200 x on coinex

I simply cashed out and stored my cash for the next coin I will invest in
The key is how strong is your research work

Always buy the rumour and sell the news (after researches )
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:23:43 AM

Everybody want profit in their life.Through Altcoin if  we  want to get profit the we must do workhard and have patience.All coins not give you profit all the time .Many of them will die out .So we must always ready to face the truth.Don'nt be panic and have trust in your decisions.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

Thank you all

I really agree to you but need to always take care need to monitor and focus the investment in altcoin i'm saying about negative but need to be carefull because investing in cryptocurrency is difficult to predict when it comes goes up or down, let's celebrate the increasing of crypto after the long time worse scenario.

Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:26:59 AM

in my opinion, i think altcoins just need the time! Sooner or later, altcoin will become more common and useful in practice, the application of altcoin in all areas will be the future of all humanity. More and more Coins solved the problem of anti-hacking fraud! Moreover, the future of altcoins is brilliant than Bitcoin and i am sure about that!
rsbriggs

Activity: 427

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:29:30 AM

Yes, you are very right because it is more profitable to buy as much coin as you can with your spare cash this bear period and hold them till the market recover for you to make profit. Be patient not to sell at loss this period because you will sell at low price.
giancarlo01

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

Agreed, too much drama in crypto (nothing is promised).  From rising in prices to market fall.  Another drama is set to unfold. Investments is risky although we are experiencing  harsh dip in the market now, so it's good to buy if you have spare money. As for me, I'll sit back relaxed,No panic. HODL still
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:36:54 AM

Agreed, too much drama in crypto (nothing is promised).  From rising in prices to market fall.  Another drama is set to unfold. Investments is risky although we are experiencing  harsh dip in the market now, so it's good to buy if you have spare money. As for me, I'll sit back relaxed,No panic. HODL still
Besides, panic is of course a bad thing, but we need to face the truth, not all tokens will be able to recover and many of them will die, I think it is necessary to do the analysis and act on the situation.
Andrew Clinton

Activity: 73

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Yes, you are very right because it is more profitable to buy as much coin as you can with your spare cash this bear period and hold them till the market recover for you to make profit. Be patient not to sell at loss this period because you will sell at low price.
However, it is risky because you can not know for sure how long the market will recover and whether it can recover or not. It also depends on where you are investing and whether it is potential or not. It all depends on your analytical abilities!
mika1977

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:48:09 PM

95% of existing altcoins will be gone in a few years. It was the same during the dot com crisis, only worthy coins will remain.
riosakamoto

Activity: 194
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

95% of existing altcoins will be gone in a few years. It was the same during the dot com crisis, only worthy coins will remain.

95% is very exaggerated it's true that most of the altcoins are scam and they will eventually disappear as the time goes, we're seeing dozens of tokens each day in the altcoins announcement section and they're having a bad influence on peoples because members are losing trust and less frequenting the section that advertised many successful projects and had a major role in creating large communities around them.
cacucacok91

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

Thank you all

I fully agree with you, if there is free money then this is the moment when you need to take the whole cutlet and wait for the x. Market altcoins crashed hard and he needed growth

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
.CRYPTONITY.

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   .Telegram.   ANN Thread
.▬Twitter▬.     Discord     ..Facebook..
Reddit  ●●⚫   Medium   ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

Thank you all

This was a really good advise especially right now most of the altcoins are going dip and possibly like what happen last year when ETF got rejected altcoins go to the moon already and set their new ATH and hopefully right now that thing will happen too.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Rollesto

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:46:44 PM

Well, that's what we should do to our altcoins. If the price dips, hold on for dear life. If it goes down, it will go up. But because it is not always the situation, people tend to let their fear inside them rule. So, selling in panic is the thing they do instead of holding.
petronus

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:10 PM

Yes doing business in crypto requires calm and patience in managing crypto assets. the red market should buy back. do not sell or panic when the red market.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:56:21 PM

Yes doing business in crypto requires calm and patience in managing crypto assets. the red market should buy back. do not sell or panic when the red market.
Patience must excercise during the down fall in the market. Also do not panic should be the best about altcoins. The altcoins market would be also turns green so we shoud wait when it rise.
Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:24 PM

This is a very harsh game that does not forgive mistakes. In fact, not everyone can succeed in the crypto market. Although everyone can allocate a small amount and invest in bitcoin. It is bitcoin. No other coin is suitable for long term purchase. Especially if you don't know how the market works.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:02:10 PM

Drama will always be the normal scene in crypto currency and as long as ICO and crypto currency in the market exists, drama has no way to stop. Because of being government has no control in crypto currency scam will always possible everyday to anyone and then drama will come to be followed by selling crypto in panic stage. This thing is just ok because it balance the situation of the community in crypto world and whales will lost their food if panic sellers will gone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: