Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:53:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:03:08 PM

Yeah some of this happening in altcoins are like dramas. I think they doing this make people panic in the market. But people need to more smart about this they need to be more alert and observe what happening to past and current to know the future.
autotoss

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:08:16 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

I also saying that after a bitcoin would be sterilised a bit, then all the alternative cryptocurrencies would go up significantly and we will enjoy our proper decisions that we made right now, if we will invest in alternatives.
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

Yeah some of this happening in altcoins are like dramas. I think they doing this make people panic in the market. But people need to more smart about this they need to be more alert and observe what happening to past and current to know the future.

Not only that, investors have to be firm with their decision making
Making the right choice, on every alternative coins because once bitcoin get sterilized the price of altcoins will start to increase and we can take profit from every investment we bought rightly
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...
 Thank you all

Although you expressed your thoughts in very weird manner but I do understand what you trying to say. Yes, I agree. 95% of the crypto market is nothing but the outcome of manipulation and speculation. Most of the crypto investors are nothing but the herders who start buying cryptocurrencies when price rise and start selling when price falls. It has given immense power to whales or big holders to drive market according to their wish. I strongly believe crypto market doesn't have maturity usually required by investment markets.
Genjik

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:31:03 PM

Thank you all

yah it is true a lot of drama in the world of cryptocurrency at this time, due to the market downturn. but I think that's fair, because the end of the year yesterday all the coins had soared dramatically, especially bicoin & etherum, so I think the fair rate of coins dropped drastically

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:32:21 PM

95% of existing altcoins will be gone in a few years. It was the same during the dot com crisis, only worthy coins will remain.

Exactly, most altcoins will be abandonned in a near future. The Darwin theory: ony the coins able to adapt will survive. So when creating a new coin better to bring something new to the crypto community otherwise you have no chance.

It's one the  reason I invested in zencash, because it's not just a cryptocurrency it's a whole platform with solutions for users seeking privacy, decentralization and resilience

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336

https://saturn.black

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

This altcoin truth is quite surprising, a surprise when it is soaring, and when it comes down it will be painful. This is the crypto world, when there is a rise when it is down, all this has become the daily food of traders. The truth that occurs when an altcoin has been exchanged for real money.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
phabulu

Activity: 238
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:50 PM

lots of similar questions being raised in altcoin section and I might say that most of these people don't even bother do their own research before raising a question or they are just started their journey in cryptocurrency.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:38:31 AM

To be happy you also need to know which alts are stable and will bring you profit, always do maximum research on project you want to invest, think twice before get involved

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 07:42:53 AM

To be happy you also need to know which alts are stable and will bring you profit, always do maximum research on project you want to invest, think twice before get involved

This is a reason whey everyone has to employ DYOR (do your own research principles as t helps you to stay informed about latest information regarding a coin

Research gives you when to buy and when yo sell if used correctly
deqert

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

This altcoin truth is very astounding, an unexpected when it is taking off, and when it descends it will be excruciating. This is the crypto world, when there is an ascent when it is down, this has turned into the every day nourishment of dealers. Reality that happens when an altcoin has been traded for genuine cash.
runor

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:40:26 AM

Yes you are right, you need to invest in the maximum number of coins at least $ 100 and this will soon bring a good result!
soooulliv77

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:08:37 PM

I hope that this drama is coming to an end and we have experienced another fall. Now we are waiting for a long growth.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L   ❱❱    WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance

███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 04:49:08 AM

I hope that this drama is coming to an end and we have experienced another fall. Now we are waiting for a long growth.

Everyone hopes that August will probably be the start of the bull run but there can be no guarantees
All that is required is to hodl the proper tokens and I can bet it will all be positive in the long tun
Biet12

Activity: 146

https://i.imgur.com/5JpAp21.jpg

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:58:11 AM

which we know about the truth of altcoin, but we should not doubt, because in the assets in the gital that there are 2 ie altcoin and bitcoin .

[tengah] [url = https: //codex.one]  ■ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ CODEX ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ■
■ ▬ ▬▬  PERTUKARAN MATA UANG CRYPTO DARI TOMORROW ▬▬▬ ■ [/
akosijue

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:17:30 AM

As far as I know, the bull market will occur some time on the Ber months so I agree it really is a good idea to invest right now while we have a bearish market. Though bitcoin right now is going bullish ahead of the other altcoins, many ICOs now are way beyond their ICO prices eventhough their projects are not long to launch or in their dump stage.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:43:47 AM

I don't think that crypto is drama. This is about the market and many people in the world that can access and participate in. Those condition influence the price, strategy, and also market of the cryptopcurrency. As we know, many investors in various levels, from small investors to the whales. they are full of strategy to hold the market.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:46:50 AM

You are absolutely on point buddy, I told something to some of friends around. Mind you, only Altcoins with great potentials. You would surely smile at last

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:32:00 AM

Altcoins are currently in the market with very low rates, and ICOs are also hype. Therefore investing in altcoins should not hold long, when it is profitable to sell immediately after rollover is the best way. Because the altcoins rate of recovery after falling rates is impossible.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:36:38 AM

We are in the early stages of cryptocurrencies and the other thing for certain is that only a select few of the nearly 1500 coins and tokens will continue into the future...it will be interesting to see what will survive into the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: