Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:55:15 AM

Yes the monitoring is why we have dyor (do your own research )
Where everyone has to decide for themselves when to sell,buy & hodl several tokens with them
Let’s hope the bull run commenced soon
ompoetra

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:03:58 AM

Investors who put their money in digital currencies like Bitcoin do have to be patient to face the fact that recent trends show a decline in the value of the cryptocurrency.
Even so, it does not necessarily make the Bitcoin players have to feel panic and rashly just off all its assets in the digital currency.
HODL is short for 'Hold On for Dear Life', a strategy to hold Bitcoin by moving assets to the Bitcoin wallet - to keep it safe until it is decided to use it or sell it.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:10:49 AM

Indeed we can only believe. that anything that exists in the crypto is a coincidence. then we must be good at it. In order to be able to take those odds. and it could generate a lot of profit. Sure enough, we'll be so lucky people in crypto.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
BOX Foundation

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 08:14:26 AM

If you have 10, then invest 1 for each altcoin. If any of them soars, you will get your profit. Who knows what would happen even if with all-star team.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Now in the market there are so many new coins admission but most of the denomination pleasure altcoins.now altcoin value is downcast but I confide one week later it's value has been up.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:14:27 AM

Indeed we can only believe. that anything that exists in the crypto is a coincidence. then we must be good at it. In order to be able to take those odds. and it could generate a lot of profit. Sure enough, we'll be so lucky people in crypto.

i do believe that there are lucky people in crypto currency world, but truth remains that to make profit you need hardwork ( by doing researches ) and not luck.
Alot of people go bankrupt because they buy a coin with the hope of it mooning, which is wrong

every perspective has to be right, precise and concise with hardwork.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:32:40 PM

The one who adopt early usually will benefit. We are in the infancy period. Whales going to hold, Playing pump and dump coin to gain profit but still This is how the speculation works. We should until it matures enough.
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

If everyone who reads your message invests 100 dollars, then the price of many altcoins can grow 10 to 100 times.

But as always there are people who want to make money on this and collapse the market

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:39:37 PM

If everyone who reads your message invests 100 dollars, then the price of many altcoins can grow 10 to 100 times.

But as always there are people who want to make money on this and collapse the market

yes and the need to make money can be strongly staked if they could make more research.

Poor purchase causes downward trend in the market volume which is not positive as more newbie panic sell
lets try not to be greedy.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 09:42:57 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

I hope so.
This drama might become a horror if ever something really bad happen.
Invested myself with some ICO which I think would be great. All of them are still at red light for now.
Expecting maybe before the end of the year there will be comedy and no more drama, so we can all laugh with happiness.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

I could remember what i once told a friend. I told him that if he has fiat, he should buy more altcoins now and that if he has some altcoins, he should try as much as possible to hold them. The reason behind this is that it will bring huge profit if adhered to.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

Although, some altcoins have experienced serious dip, but the amazing thing about it is that, by the time they begin to pump, it might look like dream.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:10:46 PM

Although, some altcoins have experienced serious dip, but the amazing thing about it is that, by the time they begin to pump, it might look like dream.

i agree with you , the pumps that occur with altcoins when they do over 300x is so fascinating that the joy is exceeding
but still, there is need to ensure adequate research process and ensure to figure which coins are worth the hodl protocol
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:15:30 PM

Don't just ditch any amount to any altcoins as you wish. Use still your analysis if you're about to invest during this dip. Yes, it's good to invest while crypto's are dropping but don't just throw many to random altcoins as others said. And I don't find any truth about what OP said, I thought there's some analysis that he's about to share but it's only about his advise and opinion on what to do during the market dip and this has been known by most.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Alns

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

It is much easier to say, then to do that. Most of people when they see their money melting on their wallets tend to think, that it is that end of cryptocurrency, that many people are affraid of. and so they start to panic and sel everything!
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1587

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:49:51 PM

Thank you all

I tend to think that everyone should have a little in crypto, it does not harm if you loose, lets say 100 or 200 and it could be very interesting if you are able to catch a really good wave and make 1000 or 2000

Shyamnautiyal8

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:18:46 AM

I turst at altcoin, Because it gives always to its user many profit.
luckybanker

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

Thank you all

Hi, by saying one or two altcoins, you mean ethereum or neo? Because they are the two best platform with smart contracts. Or is it ethereum or ripple? Because they are on the #2 and #3 spot in coinmarketcap. I'm sure that the one you are referring to is Ethereum. I'm not just sure with the other one 😁

Innercore
Infrastructure Platform for Decentralized Applications(DApps)
https://innercore.network
avrona

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

right, now the prices of coins are slumping, is a good time to buy from several altcoins that have good possibilities. not always conditions like this will happen will surely recover, indeed patience is the key.
dakiller

Activity: 174

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

Right! Altcoins looks like a game.
If we are awake, we will win or at least cut the deficit in time to avoid an excessive deficit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: