Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:14:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Truth about altcoins  (Read 2340 times)
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:29:26 PM

Each person has his own situation with these concepts, but I think that more people are still similar in that very soon we will come to understand that the world needs tokenization and, more precisely, it will happen very soon, the process is already started.
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 09:55:44 PM

The most important thing for people who play in Crypto is Don't panic if prices go down. Because times like that are the right time to buy coins in Altcoin, because the price is lower than usual. For me it's a very good opportunity. The most important thing is patience. Patience in waiting for the price of coins to rise again. That's the most important thing.

Yes and while waiting, the most important truth is
Are you hodling the right and proper tokens ?

Is it the right project for you and are you sure you have enough knowledge about such project ?
There is need to do the needful and be at an advantage
tinyteapot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:57:54 PM

Yes, you should not sell your altcoin at loss or panic sell because of the condition the market is in even if it looks like it will not recover because no matter how much it falls, it will definitely rise higher when the market recover and you can wait to sell in the bull run.
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

You are right, if one can take time and analyse the current scenario it all looks like a drama. Thanks for the heads-up
cryptobae10 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

You are right, if one can take time and analyse the current scenario it all looks like a drama. Thanks for the heads-up

It is not just to analyze the scenario dear
It is about making a comprehensive research at a very steady rate
With which you are able to sense the forthcoming and yet to see circumstances

Crypto is really an exciting path for the future
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

I agree. $100 investment wouldn't be so bad. Try to buy some coins and take risk. There is no guarantee in any form of investment that is why we should just rely on our research to make the best investment. Patience is the number enemy on crypto, once you overcome that, you won't have any problems hodling.  Wink

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:53:58 PM

I sincerely believe that altcoins is our future and someday we will use them to pay for services and goods every day

lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:01:17 PM

I sincerely believe that altcoins is our future and someday we will use them to pay for services and goods every day

Yes you are right, this are my thoughts as well. it makes sense that several altcoins are available for several types of importance and funny enough.
Theres bobs token for repairs payment
Theres sphere tokens for using sphere social web
Theres shivom token with real world use case

So altcoins wil come out on top even on the finance (high value) aspects.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:31:10 PM

Yes very right
I saw few projects and they are real life usage tokens
Being able to use crypto currency most especially altcoins for real life activities is what the future is about
For example, health care token for health bills
Utility tokens for utilities bill payments

Let’s hope it does happen
RoryDennis

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

YES! I believe the altcoins. because most altcoins are the most expensive and most are the popular and  the most coins are the potentials for the long term without any harmless and the any risk.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

When I started in this crypto market,  I was buying Altcoins and hodling until they get rise and I lost a big deal of my money applying this way, but now I find out that there are many chances to gather money from Altcoins,  some Altcoins may give you enough money for living.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

That's right, this is a game that needs to be able to play. The key to winning the game is information and patience. The crypto market is young and now more and more people come to it who want to manipulate and control it. The rules of the game will change and become more complex. All we have to do is adapt.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

I dont know what is better, if investing into altcoins now when they are cheap or buying Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is kind of certainty in cryptocurrencies.
if you think bitcoin is a certainty then you should be sure to buy bitcoin now, you will not be confused to invest in altcoin or buy bitcoin, because bitcoin is a certainty and determinant of all altcoins today

kipo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:19:44 PM

I think you need to know that the truth is that you shouldn't invest in coins when the prices are high-do this now and then you will be able to benefit from such investment
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

the longer the altcoin will grow and certainly the longer the altcoin is used for real transaction tools, and it also requires a process that we must patiently later.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:51:31 PM

all i see in crypto now is drama, a drama that will shock guys, in my own childish opinion as usual,  I encourage you all to atleast spare $100 into one or two altcoins in this dip and watch how the drama unfold, u will be happy u did, lastly, on no condition should u sell ur altcoins at loss, it's all game, be strong, don't panic...

Thank you all

your statement holds somewhat true for some altcoins but not for all of them. Many altcoins are not going to survive this bear market and I doubt you will see them in their previous ATH in future again. But yeah for better altcoins you can definitely tight your grip and hold them with strong hands they will bounce back for sure.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Thank you all

It is really practical to not sell tokens during negative market scenarios because it would further yielt to regret once that token's market value increase. Investing at this point would be risky but if a coin is really having huge potential. taking the risk would be worthy. Recovery will happen anytime soon and as such, holding for now should be prioritized as well as avoiding to sell due to panic.

max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

to follows return with chance as moderating use with release of drawing of chart and more of news and regulation from developer and the market to returns with decision as might to put with spares of parts on funds to work with the beginning position with the table of exchange.

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:00:06 PM

Except in the case where the project is good but the cryptocurrency has no use within the system, it's better to just hold on before selling. I've seen many great projects but their cryptocurrency is about worthless. This is why some coins will never increase in value despite the fact that the project is good.
So when we're trying to diversify our portfolio, let's ensure that the cryptocurrency has real use within the project.

zk-SNARK

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

Thank you all

You are very very right brother. I am agree with you.  People need to learn about investments time. They need to learn about buying dip and selling high. All past bear markets people start crying . and in bull market they are buying with very high prices. It is really interesting. First thing about that we need to believe blockchains and cryptocurrencies future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: