Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:47:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
claire28

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

securix team's goal is to make blockchain and cryptographic technology simple and accessible to a broader audience. anyone can participate in this project, whether you are a big time investor or just as simple user who wants to participate here.
thereactor334

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

securix team's goal is to make blockchain and cryptographic technology simple and accessible to a broader audience. anyone can participate in this project, whether you are a big time investor or just as simple user who wants to participate here.
yes! you're right! securix has a goal that is benefited not only to the company's profit but at the same time the people who supported and become part of the team of securix. the team really amazed me with their platform and surely will become successful and become on the top of the crypto market.
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:35:36 PM

a team that wanted a product that is simple and understandable. it is as simple as buying their SRXIO token and enjoying a passive monthly output share.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:36:33 PM

yes! you're right! securix has a goal that is benefited not only to the company's profit but at the same time the people who supported and become part of the team of securix. the team really amazed me with their platform and surely will become successful and become on the top of the crypto market.

It is like an open opportunity for every crypto people. Thanks to all the great team behind of Securix project, that has a solid background in blockchain, IT, and fintech, resulting for having the best solution in mining experience in a more simpliest way. Big thumbs up.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:39:00 PM

how can i benefit and participate in these wonderful new instruments because i have read lots of good comments here in this thread about securix project?  and we all know that once you invest you should take the risks whether it become successful or not. how can we minimize these risks?
gandara2017

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:42:22 PM

how can i benefit and participate in these wonderful new instruments because i have read lots of good comments here in this thread about securix project?  and we all know that once you invest you should take the risks whether it become successful or not. how can we minimize these risks?
there is always a certain level of risk involved with investing, but the securix token is at the more stable end of the crypto spectrum. with their token, we don't need to worry about market volatility as its ROI is calculated on a year average bitcoin price and investing in their mining operation.
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:44:06 PM

securix is a project which we can give our 100% trust and support for this is run with honesty and transparency. imagine, each month, the team will publish their total mined bitcoin volume in their Mega Vault App. this is truly an amazing platform ever had.
In the field of cryptocurrency, no one can be trusted 100%, it is a very high-risk investment. Only Satoshi Nakamoto deserves 100% confidence)) Grin Even Vitalik can not be completely trusted) Smiley

aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

the mining operation of securix has tangible assets. this protects us from exposure to huge crypto valuation swings, we can potentially earn a strong passive income with little to no knowledge about the complex underlying technology.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

the mining operation of securix has tangible assets. this protects us from exposure to huge crypto valuation swings, we can potentially earn a strong passive income with little to no knowledge about the complex underlying technology.
yes, definitely! and with the securix tokens, we are entitled a sure monthly output in crypto from their bitcoin mining operation. but what if i want to sell my token? what will happen?
claire28

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:51:21 PM

another good thing about securix team is that they do not promise that this project will go to the moon. but one thing is for sure, their calculation of tokens must received are based on a realistic annual average BTC price.
thereactor334

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Securix is a blockchain company specializing in mining cryptocurrency. With their mining location in the Netherlands, they are capable of housing 24,000 mining units, the company can mine up to 24.5 Bitcoin per day.
chewey1986

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:33:51 PM

Securix purchases green energy directly from solar and wind generators via the decentralized energy trading platform, EAN-2-EAN.
kaizer01

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:38:46 PM

This environmentally-conscious initiative allows the company to circumvent costly third party service providers while simultaneously developing a sustainable mining operation.
riissshhhh19

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

another good thing about securix team is that they do not promise that this project will go to the moon. but one thing is for sure, their calculation of tokens must received are based on a realistic annual average BTC price.
Absolutely.. Some platform always gives a lot of promises and always saying that their project will boom and go to the moon but never happened. But in Securix case, they've never gave any promises to their client/investors, but they gave us the assurance that our investments will never go to waste coz the team is prepared in whatever result they may get in launching this project. And that's what we all need-the assurance of the platforms and the team that that our investment is safe and will gain some profit.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:48:29 AM

♦️Our mining operation is strategically located in the Netherlands.

🔸Why the Netherlands, you may ask? Let me explain.

🔸The Netherlands is an ideal spot for a cryptocurrency mining operation, due to an abundance of geo-specific features including:

🔹An ideal climate for cryptocurrency mining (below 22 degrees celsius for 97% of the year).

🔹Phenomenal internet speed, due to the Amsterdam Internet Exchange.

🔹Electricity infrastructure that is among the best in the world.

🔹An incredibly reliable energy grid, and more than enough green energy to scale.

🔹Continuous investment into the energy grid.

🔸Based on these conditions, we’ve made the Netherlands the home for Securix.io (https://securix.io/), and chosen a phenomenal location for our mining facility.

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:51:27 AM

🔸The Netherlands is an ideal spot for a cryptocurrency mining operation, due to an abundance of geo-specific features including:

🔹An ideal climate for cryptocurrency mining (below 22 degrees celsius for 97% of the year).

🔹An incredibly reliable energy grid, and more than enough green energy to scale.

🔸Based on these conditions, we’ve made the Netherlands the home for Securix.io (https://securix.io/), and chosen a phenomenal location for our mining facility.

Of course, your assumptions are right but can you please share some picture where your mining company has been set up because based on these mining many projects went into the scam and what are the different coins you are going to mine.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

yes, definitely! and with the securix tokens, we are entitled a sure monthly output in crypto from their bitcoin mining operation. but what if i want to sell my token? what will happen?

While you own the tokens of the project - you receive a passive income. By selling tokens, you lose the opportunity to receive passive income.
micmac08

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:49:08 AM

This is the big advantage that we need to take. Even we are just simple users, we can still earn in this program. It doesnt require a lot to join this project.
securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:13:59 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 07:08:58 AM by securix_io

Of course, your assumptions are right but can you please share some picture where your mining company has been set up because based on these mining many projects went into the scam and what are the different coins you are going to mine.

Dear Marketone,

Thanks for your response! Yes, we are very aware. We are not a cloud mining company, not a fancy website and that is it. No we are Securix, a token driven mining company.

Our team is legitimate. All of our team members actually work with us, and contribute to our operations. These are Dutch team members, that are getting paid by our Dutch company—living and working together in the Netherlands.
Our founders are highly committed and vested in Securix—we have already signed contracts for our location, and for our necessary electrical upgrades. We've done all of this before we’ve even reached soft cap.

With the signed deal we are already ahead of road map and preparing  the facility for all the miners. The facility is can house up to 24.000 mining machines and is capable to mine up to 24.5 Bitcoins each day.
The founders and management are huge stake holders in the mining facility and represent a 15% share in tokens. Every decision we make, are in the best interest of the token holders and thus us. Our focus is to start as soon as possible with the mining operation.

We will mine Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash whichever is more profitable. The reason is very simple, these coins have both the highest market capitalizations. We strongly believe in Bitcoin and the blockchain, miners are needed for the blockchain and we at Securix are ready to play a big role.

Please look at our location video: https://mvp.securix.io/location.mp4 you can see as from 50 seconds to 55 seconds our whole team there. We’ve attached some pictures of the location, with our team inside as well.

https://MVP.securix.io/INSIDELOCATION.jpg

https://mvp.securix.io/INSIDELOCATION1.jpg

https://MVP.securix.io/INSIDELOCATION2.jpg

https://MVP.securix.io/INSIDELOCATION3.jpg

https://MVP.securix.io/INSIDELOCATION4.jpg

https://MVP.securix.io/INSIDELOCATION5.jpg

https://MVP.securix.io/INSIDELOCATION6.jpg

https://MVP.securix.io/INSIDELOCATION7.jpg

Investors can always contact us at info@securix.io and come take a look at the facility, wished we could do that for everyone but we are not a tourist attraction.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I am sure I can answer them all.

securix_io
Copper Member

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:22:54 AM

how can i benefit and participate in these wonderful new instruments because i have read lots of good comments here in this thread about securix project?  and we all know that once you invest you should take the risks whether it become successful or not. how can we minimize these risks?

Our project allows to minimize all possible risks. All risks are assumed by the team. Even your passive income is calculated according to the average annual cost of bitcoin. This allows us to not depend on market fluctuations. We offer you stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: