Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49462 times)
1Bullion

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:10:33 AM

for me this project seem to be the best company among any other companies which offering cryptocurrency, their platform really amazed me when it comes in giving the best for their users and investors, no matter how small or big investors you are, you can get benefits from them, a monthly passive income. kudos to the team and go for gold!
Indeed, in this project the whole plan is thought out very well.These are really the conditions that will bring a good profit to investors, without delving into all the details of this process.I think such a business should get support and implement in this direction.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chehintog_24

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:06:15 AM

for me this project seem to be the best company among any other companies which offering cryptocurrency, their platform really amazed me when it comes in giving the best for their users and investors, no matter how small or big investors you are, you can get benefits from them, a monthly passive income. kudos to the team and go for gold!

Yes, i agree with you. Securix is simply yet superb. Good thing that theres a perfect option we can choose from in the field of mining industry. With its clear future vision, Securix will obviously meet its goal as it changes the concept of mining for simplifying investment in cryptocurrency.
thereactor334

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:45:26 AM

This project looks promising.. i hope this project is available globally.
I agree Securix is a promising project and I  can't wait for this availabilty globally. When the ICO start? I'm hoping a lot of investors will invest in this project when the ICO is started.
yes! and i am sure of that this project will soon be available globally. and i believe also that many investors will surely invest in here, no doubt about it because of the amazing platform of securix.
You're absolutely right! No doubt that Securix will success when the ICO start. We really hoping for more developments Good luck team.
same here! we are hoping that also. and securix to become number 1 in the crypto market. we will be here to support you. keep up the good work to all the team behind this project!
chewey1986

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:50:34 AM

Indeed, in this project the whole plan is thought out very well.These are really the conditions that will bring a good profit to investors, without delving into all the details of this process.I think such a business should get support and implement in this direction.
agree with you! aside from their plan is somewhat amazing, we should of course give praise to all the developers behind this project. because of their brightest idea coming up with this kind of services really amazed me!
kaizer01

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

Yes, i agree with you. Securix is simply yet superb. Good thing that theres a perfect option we can choose from in the field of mining industry. With its clear future vision, Securix will obviously meet its goal as it changes the concept of mining for simplifying investment in cryptocurrency.
no doubt about that! i am 100% sure that this project will hit a big success in the near future. and this is the best innovative solution to make our future become a better one. thank you securix!
gandara2017

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:00:10 AM

i heard that the mining service of securix will operate in netherlands. it is the only country where securix will operate? is the team don't have any plans on expanding it to other countries?
why is it securix only operates their mining service in netherlands? what are the good factors of this country why they are the only one securix has chosen?
you can check that on securix white paper. and i think securix will expand their operation in other countries or even globally in the near future. let's wait for it.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

i heard that the mining service of securix will operate in netherlands. it is the only country where securix will operate? is the team don't have any plans on expanding it to other countries?
why is it securix only operates their mining service in netherlands? what are the good factors of this country why they are the only one securix has chosen?
i have read that the decision of securix team on their mining location is based on four considerations that netherlands have. these are because of their internet speed, they are politically stable, trust and the infrastructure.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:10:27 AM

securix facilities cover more than 10,500 sq. meters and can accommodate up to 24,000 units capable of generating more than BTC 24.50 per day.
claire28

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:14:13 AM

i have read that the decision of securix team on their mining location is based on four considerations that netherlands have. these are because of their internet speed, they are politically stable, trust and the infrastructure.
right! and due to the presence of the Amsterdam internet exchange, that's why the netherlands has become one of the world's most significant internet hubs.
cbdrick12

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:46:58 AM

right! and due to the presence of the Amsterdam internet exchange, that's why the netherlands has become one of the world's most significant internet hubs.
Securix can be a great asset in this market, new approaches in the business and all. But can they last with all these competitors that offers the same kind of services?
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:07:05 AM

I read the introduction of your project and so far so good but i only have one question which i didn't understand, what is Mega Vault Wallet app? what kind of wallet is this and also what are features and functions of this wallet. Is there any difference from other wallets that we normally use?
good citations from the app, but is it also ewuipped with the best care and security? Well I hope it does.
Yes that would be my follow up question if they don't have security included in their answer. I hope that this will be answered soon. This could be a very innovative wallet if theres a big difference from our existing wallet.
thereactor334

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:22:04 AM

in addition to that, netherlands also has an excellent, open, reliable and secure internet and electricity infrastructure that is among the best in the world that's why securix team choose this country to operate their mining.
chewey1986

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:26:48 AM

I agree Securix is a promising project and I  can't wait for this availabilty globally. When the ICO start? I'm hoping a lot of investors will invest in this project when the ICO is started.
yes! and i am sure of that this project will soon be available globally. and i believe also that many investors will surely invest in here, no doubt about it because of the amazing platform of securix.
You're absolutely right! No doubt that Securix will success when the ICO start. We really hoping for more developments Good luck team.
yes! the fact that the team has a great services can offer to the netizen. that's why they have lots of supporters.
kaizer01

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:31:15 AM

and netherlands is well known for its consensus model in both politics and economics. its very trustworthy and stable government makes the netherlands perfect location for the mining operation of securix.
gandara2017

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:36:35 AM

we all know that trust is an essential pre-condition for the growth of the digital economy. businesses and citizens must be able to assume that services will be provided, that their infrastructure will be reliable, their data will be adequately protected and that sufficient attention will be paid to combating abuse and cybercrime.
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

let's do hope that their success continuously grow as their company grow and expand in other countries and even in the whole world. let's give our full support to the team.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:47:12 AM

the team really did a great job in planning their business with a clear vision and with a good outcome not only for their company but all the team, the users and the investors that become part of securix.
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:06:50 AM

i believe that this project will change our future not into the better one but into the best. one of a kind among any other companies which offering the same services securix also has.
Indeed. Securix has a big contribute to our community in the world of crypto to have a better future, this platform you can simply mining while earning. Thank you for sharing this wonderful project
ALMONDS

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:31:25 AM

Securix is committed to simplifying investment in cryptocurrency through its innovative asset-backed SRXIO token, environmentally conscious power generation, and easy-to-use Mega Vault Wallet app and Securix will be able to mine up to 24.5 Bitcoin on a daily basis. There is always a certain level of risk involved with investing, but SRXIO token is at the more stable end of the crypto spectrum.
thereactor334

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:01 AM

securix is an honest gross revenue share, no costs, and no hidden fees. this structure is transparent, straightforward and the token holders are not left with uncertainty regarding hidden costs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: