Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49456 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:40:59 PM

i join the securix.io.When i buy the tokens he say Verify your E-mail first then i click on resend email. They not sent verfication e-mail on my email. which payment method's use to buy tokens? Is this available in Pakistan?
Thanks

Hello friends, kindly contact the team on their telegram channel for swift and direct response. I believe they have. Odd on standby to handle issues like this in there. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrianPi

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:20:25 PM

Open API means that developers and will have access to data and app and will have ability to develop on it and from it further to make additional features , other applications that communicate with this one to make a better solutions and similar things like that.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

Everybody in the crypto world loves earning and earning is made even sweeter when you are not affected by the volatility of the market. Great initiative here Securix!

Would surely be happy if securix had come before the market became unstable. This losses would not have been too much.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:48:22 PM

I am new to this project and would love to join their bounty, but i could not find it do they have one or are they planning to have one in the future so i may participate?

I have not seen team any social media related bounty.  I think Securix team should start such bounty program. I will also be interested in joining the same.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:24:54 PM

Everybody in the crypto world loves earning and earning is made even sweeter when you are not affected by the volatility of the market. Great initiative here Securix!

Would surely be happy if securix had come before the market became unstable. This losses would not have been too much.

Lol, it really bad right now as the market is currently bleeding I believe securix would have won the heart of many had it been they are operational already

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

There are lots of Bitcoin/Altcoin Mining Whales making huge profit now and then!
So the idea behind creating a Mining Company where regular people like us get to invested and grab regular profit is really amazing!
looking forward to see more of this project!
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

Lol, it really bad right now as the market is currently bleeding I believe securix would have won the heart of many had it been they are operational already
Maybe the start will be a little bit hard but as long as they reach their softcap their won't be a lot of problem at all, it might even be smart to extend the project.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

I like the fact that they are ahead of their road map, it shows a team who is focused and dedicated to its goals and objectives.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

Securix is require KYC verification while investing in ICO? If they require it then what is the exact procedure and what time it will take to verify?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:46:06 PM

Hello Team Securix. The crypto market is very volatile and tokens listed on exchanges although gives others opportunities to get SRXIO, could dip or get pumped by traders. In a bear market like this how do you plan to protect token holders from price volatility? I would appreciate your feedback on this one.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:56:15 PM

Good night DEV's. What about the airdrop or bounty program now? Are they available? May I join now? And one more question to you: how much money are you going to raise?
Dear friend, nice to see that you are interested in securix. Check below link and you will found every details about airdrop.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4844896.new#new
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

There are lots of Bitcoin/Altcoin Mining Whales making huge profit now and then!
So the idea behind creating a Mining Company where regular people like us get to invested and grab regular profit is really amazing!

I just got a hold of this project and decided to take a look, still finding my way around the whitepaper but you just gave me a clue on that, been a mining company is a good thing and of course we've seen one or two projects issuing out such promises but i will love to get a hint of what actually makes them standout, like their selling point
CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

I just got a hold of this project and decided to take a look, still finding my way around the whitepaper but you just gave me a clue on that, been a mining company is a good thing and of course we've seen one or two projects issuing out such promises but i will love to get a hint of what actually makes them standout, like their selling point
Yes with rising Crypto Market transection per min is increasing significantly!
So we can say we need more Mining companies to fasten the market!
And as for making investment it could be really a great idea!
i mean i know how much it is essential, and the more essential something is the more it is valued!
That makes your Investment the most profitable of your life!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:48:55 PM

Maybe the start will be a little bit hard but as long as they reach their softcap their won't be a lot of problem at all, it might even be smart to extend the project.

As far as I know the team has raised some money in their private sales. The sales is already ongoing. We need to figure out how much money has been already raised.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

As far as I know the team has raised some money in their private sales. The sales is already ongoing. We need to figure out how much money has been already raised.

I have seen something like 250K USD in private sales. I have seen some 60% tokens sold message in their website. Is it just whitelist? or confirmed selling?

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:27:26 PM

I have seen something like 250K USD in private sales. I have seen some 60% tokens sold message in their website. Is it just whitelist? or confirmed selling?

Hello!

Soft cap has been reached, up until today 3.01 million tokens have been sold! https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286!!!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

Whoops! this is quite an ambitious project and it's even more attractive to see that they have gone a bit more to an extent by having a working product in hand plus the location they intend to use which as I can see that they have already secured the position, however what happens with the continuous slide in price of altcoins, what happens when this fall continues since as a token holder i bare the risk of the business
I see them extending private-sale with a 30% bonus, is this a sign that the funds raised are not optimal? we all know that the current market conditions are not good, hopefully this decision can attract investors to join this project.

This got me thinking like could they make a fix amount of bonus and rate that won't be shifted anymore.. This kind of shifts affects token sale to some extent

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:01:19 PM

Yes with rising Crypto Market transection per min is increasing significantly!
So we can say we need more Mining companies to fasten the market!
And as for making investment it could be really a great idea!
i mean i know how much it is essential, and the more essential something is the more it is valued!
That makes your Investment the most profitable of your life!

Nice points, so essentially, the mining companies are key factors that ensures or rather help with the transactions process, i believe this is the first time of me hearing this, which attest to the fact that they are of importance in the blockchain industry, i don't intend discussing any project that has nothing to offer to the community but i need to finish up the whitepaper first
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

Hello!

Soft cap has been reached, up until today 3.01 million tokens have been sold! https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286!!!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

Wonderful news. I was not aware of this. Congratulations team. I am very happy to be part of it. I will go through the white paper in depth now.
Zombie259

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:49:10 PM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

Wow congratulation for the great achievement Team Securix. Under these market conditions, hitting softcap during the private sale, is remarkable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: