Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:37:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49465 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:08:21 PM

Was just on the telegram talking about this i think the fact they managed to get that much investment so early in the project is astonishing and really puts them on a different stage, plus the fact that we're talking about tokenized value for the mining it takes away a lot of the risk from other mining operations have
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:14:25 PM

Everybody in the crypto world loves earning and earning is made even sweeter when you are not affected by the volatility of the market. Great initiative here Securix!

Would surely be happy if securix had come before the market became unstable. This losses would not have been too much.

Lol, it really bad right now as the market is currently bleeding I believe securix would have won the heart of many had it been they are operational already
Maybe the start will be a little bit hard but as long as they reach their softcap their won't be a lot of problem at all, it might even be smart to extend the project.

As far as I know the team has raised some money in their private sales. The sales is already ongoing. We need to figure out how much money has been already raised.

I have seen something like 250K USD in private sales. I have seen some 60% tokens sold message in their website. Is it just whitelist? or confirmed selling?

Hello!

Soft cap has been reached, up until today 3.01 million tokens have been sold! https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286!!!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

Wow. This is awesome. At least we know something good will come out from the investment that has been gotten. Really astonished by the support they have already gotten.
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:16:31 PM

Everybody in the crypto world loves earning and earning is made even sweeter when you are not affected by the volatility of the market. Great initiative here Securix!

Would surely be happy if securix had come before the market became unstable. This losses would not have been too much.

Lol, it really bad right now as the market is currently bleeding I believe securix would have won the heart of many had it been they are operational already
Maybe the start will be a little bit hard but as long as they reach their softcap their won't be a lot of problem at all, it might even be smart to extend the project.

As far as I know the team has raised some money in their private sales. The sales is already ongoing. We need to figure out how much money has been already raised.

I have seen something like 250K USD in private sales. I have seen some 60% tokens sold message in their website. Is it just whitelist? or confirmed selling?

Hello!

Soft cap has been reached, up until today 3.01 million tokens have been sold! https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286!!!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

I'll suggest you have some sort of announcement section on your website to keep investors in the loop and give rest of minds as well.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 11:17:12 PM

I'm glad that I invested in this plan and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this business is here to stay and really be one of the better businesss out there.

Ya teams definitly put together a solid platform so far time will tell if they can continue to grow it but seems likely
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:11:56 AM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

I'll suggest you have some sort of announcement section on your website to keep investors in the loop and give rest of minds as well.

Wow fair play, that's really awesome news that the soft cap has already been met with over 3 million tokens being sold.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:09:21 AM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

Wow fair play, that's really awesome news that the soft cap has already been met with over 3 million tokens being sold.

Softcap is reached, is very good news. Even in the bad market conditions, securix managed to reach softcap. This is good news.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

Yeah, It's really the best time to make some investments on different project like here in securix while the market is still down. But of course they must do their own research too about the project. For those people who want to know more details about the securix there are some links on the first page of this thread.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

Softcap is reached, is very good news. Even in the bad market conditions, securix managed to reach softcap. This is good news.

I was surprised that that happened before going public and in such a bad market. Here is a read on that https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286 they sufficed 3 mil according the read.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:40:26 AM

Now it's clear why people have recognized the value of the business. At least it looks like they have. But some of it is due to it being a really useful plan that can have global implications.

I guess you are referring to this project by "the business" so with that mind set, I will say apart from the usefulness, the team behind the project is also a very good driving and motivating factor
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:17:56 AM

Watching the crowdsale with interest, what open exchanges are planned in the first instance?

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will also occur after the end of ICO. At that time we will investigate what will be the best for the Securix token holders.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

The SRXIO token has value outside of the exchange, because its a token with pay out. It does not require you to bring the token to the exchange to earn money. A monthly passive and secure income in crypto each month.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

Exchange selection is important part and lot of things need to be checked before any decision.  Exchange should be secure,  should support high volume,  24*7 availability,  charges and all. Best to wait till I COULD finish and then decide.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:21 AM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

I was surprised that that happened before going public and in such a bad market. Here is a read on that https://www.nasdaq.com/press-release/securix-hits-soft-cap-before-opening-public-token-sale-20180911-00286 they sufficed 3 mil according the read.

Hmm, 3 million tokens have already been sold thus hitting the soft cap? Good achievement guys, how much is the hardcap set at?
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:35:28 AM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team
Wow! Congratulations to Securix team for hitting their softcap, I had no idea about this news but I most say I’m really impressed, Reaching soft cap under this market condition is quite an achievement.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 08:37:38 AM

I like the fact that they are ahead of their road map, it shows a team who is focused and dedicated to its goals and objectives.

yeah, it is not often that we see a team they is very much dedicated like they are and this kind of commitment gives an investor the kind of assurance they need.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team
Wow! Congratulations to Securix team for hitting their softcap, I had no idea about this news but I most say I’m really impressed, Reaching soft cap under this market condition is quite an achievement.

This is interesting to know, i find it hard to believe that some projects are actually hitting the softcap, even at this present situation of the crypto market but that's to tell the community that people still believe in the blockchain industry, its something worth commending and an indication that this project is actually doing well in the area of marketing
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:04:44 AM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

Hmm, 3 million tokens have already been sold thus hitting the soft cap? Good achievement guys, how much is the hardcap set at?

Hello,

Hard cap is     42.350.000 SRXIO tokens

Deployments of tokens:

55.000.000 x 0.77 = 42.350.000 [crowd sale particpants]
55.000.000 x 0.15 =  8.250.000  [Founders]
55.000.000 x 0.06 =  3.300.000  [Research and development]
55.000.000 x 0.02 =  1.100.000  [Bounty]

https://etherscan.io/token/0xb444264c33ef3c8f9ba46df194826c22d54d0d12#balances

* unsold tokens will be burned

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them!

The Securix Team
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

Hello !!!

Some cool stuff going on, we've a live sponsored prediction going on at Stox!

PREDICT AND WIN SRXIO TOKENS! Go to https://app.stox.com/predictions/Securix/prediction and make your prediction!

Join us now at https://dashboard.securix.io and secure YOUR spot to financial freedom!!

The Securix Team
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:40:10 AM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

That't great! The project is really amazing because we all know that the market is not on good condition now but it can still reached what they need to reach.

At your service
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:20:05 PM

Watching the crowdsale with interest, what open exchanges are planned in the first instance?

Hello,

Our exchange listing procedure will also occur after the end of ICO. At that time we will investigate what will be the best for the Securix token holders.

Key selection criteria:

• Safe and secure
• High liquidity
• Right amount of traffic and volume
• Established an exchange platform with a positive history
• Suitable to buy, sell and store SRXIO tokens

The SRXIO token has value outside of the exchange, because its a token with pay out. It does not require you to bring the token to the exchange to earn money. A monthly passive and secure income in crypto each month.

If you've any questions, feel free to ask them!

Kind regards,

Exchange selection is important part and lot of things need to be checked before any decision.  Exchange should be secure,  should support high volume,  24*7 availability,  charges and all. Best to wait till I COULD finish and then decide.

I like the criteria you'll be aiming for on your search for exchanges to launch on at the end of the ICO. Hopefully you list on a few to offer variety to the community
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:31:32 PM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

Hello,

Deployments of tokens:

The Securix Team

Thanks for the fast reply, and a great layout on token distribution.

I'm glad you are going to be burning the unsold tokens and should help the token price grow over time
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 12:54:45 PM

Hello!

stay tuned for more!

The Securix Team

Hello,

Deployments of tokens:

The Securix Team

Wow, I keep getting awed by the Securix team. I was shocked to know that the soft cap has been achieved and I'm sure with the kind of team you have and their dedication, the hard cap will be completed soon. Great work guys!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: