Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:01:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80303 times)
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

NEO seems to have been hit harder them most of the other alt coins when the market turned Bearish dropping from around $120 per coin to around $29 so either it was massively overvalued at the time or it was just a victim of people moving money into Bitcoin to take an earlier recovery. I think that NEO has excellent future potential and am holding my coins to wait for the market to reverse.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Well what I want to think about NEO is that the said coin has been performing strong for the last few months that it has performed and I believe that it will continue to do so for the coming months and years. We just need to wait for more companies adopting that instead of the competition.
I guess it's not even true. NEO is haveing so many bad performances against the market right now. Remember there is a lot of smrtcontract platform and that NEO wiill be so difficult to compete with ethereum. ethereum always become the first choice for those platforms.

Blueblade

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:30:01 AM

Now in cryptomarket neo is a strongest coins its very best to investment neo platform process is very best . I believe on neo it's transactions performance are very well. Future neo coin is will be more strongest.
musdafakfl

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:36:47 AM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy.  

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?

I think that in the near future it will again exceed the 50 USD limit. Successful spreading in terms of usage rate and usage area and use in new ICO projects will have extra advantages for NEO. For that reason, I think that in the next bull period you will refresh all the time records and reach higher amounts. It will be a bit absurd, but if I enter the bull market at the end of the year I set the target sales price at 1,500 USD. I think I will not be wrong and we will see these levels. I remind you that these comments and estimates are not investment advice.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

It might but there is no way to tell for sure. The thing is altcoins is that you can never tell what will happen to the project but for a coin like neo I am quite positive that it will end up doing well in the long run. As long as the team behind it keep working on it and making sure that the blockchain evolves with the growing need of the investors they should be doing just fine.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Dim4ik

Activity: 661
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:08:47 PM

It seems to me that this coin is very promising and it should be kept for at least another couple of years. The market is changing very fast and many coins are becoming more popular. I think he might be able to shift the airwaves from his place.
Dr.Lecter

Activity: 602
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

yes, it will. NEO has an advantage is the no fee for transactions, which not like Ethereum.
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

It has been one of the most promising ALTcoin out there after ETH according to me. NEO has been stable, showing great growth and constantly doing good in the volatile market. The structure of NEO is one of the reason behind their popularity. Moreover, it offers great option for small investors to make short term profit.
Diglimigli

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:25:52 PM

NEO is also one of the very promising tokens in the crypto market, as it grows to be amazingly valued, and this year it is also projected to increase even more.
geraldozack

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:27:24 PM

with certainty NEO and very strong
jamesdean35

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

neo crypto was a popular within the currencies. in the following years the NEO project will be used in far more areas and the value will increase. NEO needs time to get stronger.

Liceire

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:33:17 PM

it has official support from China and has a brilliant technology that is now becoming more decentralized than ever in the blockchain space. I think it's a great future.
Utkaleika

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:36:00 PM

NEO is also one of the very promising tokens in the crypto market, as it grows to be amazingly valued, and this year it is also projected to increase even more.
godspree

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
NEO is positioning itself, at the forefront of blockchain tech with its innate support for digital identity-backed smart contracts, ability to communicate with other blockchains through a cross-chain protocol, quantum resistant cryptography, distributed storage protocol and secure communication protocol. It has everything to become the leader of the cryptomarket.
Woukak

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:41:56 PM

t has official support from China and has a brilliant technology that is now becoming more decentralized than ever in the blockchain space. I think it's a great future.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:45:25 PM

We are now seeing the escalating economic and political tensions between the United States and China, which will further fuel China's entry into the Crypto market. What will happen if the government legally completes electronic commerce, surely a revolution in China will explode and NEO may be the image leader of the revolution.
Brianlee0112

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:02:06 PM

NEO known for its blockchain and cryptocurrency platform, allowing huge amounts of transactions buildings. Its prediction of growth up to $62.958. Many people are interested to invest in digital assets and to the enormous returns they provide. Institutional investors are trying to invest in such assets. This is highly positive for NEO as a platform. As transactions under this platform start to build up and increase every day, the price of its cryptos are also likely to rise and create a momentum soon. This platform has huge potential for the near future.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:12:25 PM

Neo is an impressive block chain platform and have a good room to grow. Although, being from China it has high political tone with the west. It will sure have its way.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

Sure! I think that NEO has a lot of potencial for future growth, because it is very fundamental project like Ethereum.
pvanh80

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:18:54 PM

NEO platform and its ecosystem are really strong. In the long-term, If you invest in NEO, you will get return profit by paid GAS as well. And this is a passive special income. However, there are some FUD currently which made NEO price is not going up, but I do believe that NEO and its brothers are great in the future
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: