Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 02:02:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will NEO become strong?  (Read 80311 times)
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:03:16 PM

NEO is quite a strong platform and a coin in general, it is in my portfolio and I expect growth to $ 150-200 by the end of the year. So I recommend you to invest in NEO.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:18:08 PM

once ETH was $4 and no one wanted to buy it. then it reached $1400. so you can understand how crypto works. oneday when NEO is at $1000+ you will feel same. thats why im buying more NEO daily. its much safer project

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
yurlik1964

Activity: 281

https://dozarplati.info

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:19:17 PM

NEO is a project from China and you have to be careful. The Chinese government is a serious player in the market and you should know that the project may have problems with decentralization in the future. Invest in it carefully, but try to choose quality projects. Neo may be interesting, but you must diversify your capital

harrybell

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:39:36 AM

NEO has been going strong for a long time now to make its place on one of the profitable Alts out there. The best part is it getting popular day by day because of its use of amazing technology based on blockchain and recently it has become China's largest cryptocurrency. Looks great for a long term investment.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 05:50:39 AM

NEO in itself is solid, offering several potential benefits over Ethereum. But combined with OnChain, NEO truly has the potential to implement itself as the smart economy platform of the East.
boy00kag00l

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:06:29 AM

Yes I think Neo will be stronger in the future later, this coint is worth to be calculated, for the development is also certainly better, if you believe start investing in Neo now
moepaing

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

I don't think so. There are too many other strong altcoins which are more suitable for future development and increasing at all. I consider that Neo will end soon.
waorana

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

NEO is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it's a very high quality project, its team is working hard to improve it and I think it has great growth prospects for the future. Its value has decreased a lot since the beginning of the year, but as soon as the market recovers, I think it has the potential to grow a lot
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

NEO is one of my favorite cryptocurrencies, it's a very high quality project, its team is working hard to improve it and I think it has great growth prospects for the future. Its value has decreased a lot since the beginning of the year, but as soon as the market recovers, I think it has the potential to grow a lot
NEO is very well known by those investors in where the top coin also in cryptocurrencies so I think it has a good potential to be more stronger in years of coming which it may become more likeable of bitcoin and ethereum.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:25:40 PM

I invested in NEO long time ago. I`m holding it and like other favorite coins I try to buy NEO
when ever I have some extra money.
   It`s how much I believe in NEO and other coin. I invest money in them. That should speak for
it self. Why would I do it if I don`t believe in great potential of my investments?
   NEO is already strong. NEO will grow and with time NEO will be stronger. I`m wating that time with
NEO`s in my wallet.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:10:29 PM

Neo’s objective, while ultimately utilizing many of the same technologies as Ethereum, is to be the platform for a new smart economy.NEO is working towards developing a product for the future. I think it will be the strongest.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 04:30:29 PM

To invest or not to be decided only by you, you can not listen to others. but personally I am very sympathetic to this coin and free money invest in it. Because he has a future, and the question is whether to invest, for example, I did not even face with it. And any coin has a problem, its normal

stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:37:40 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Link: NEO price prediction: strong growth potential?

How do you think about NEO?
It is worth starting with the fact that NEO is affected by a lot of factors that give it constant pushes for growth. First of all, despite, on the whole, the negative attitude of Chinese regulators to crypto-currencies, it seems that they are not indifferent to NEO
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

As a background, NEO is a blockchain platform and cryptocurrency supporting a scalable network of decentralized applications. It bears resemblance to Ethereum at its core but has its own unique features.  Unlike Ethereum, it integrates other cryptocurrencies into its network, which gives it the potential to become a global digital system in today's smart economy. 

NEO touts its accessibility as one of the key platform features because common programming languages are accepted on its platform.

Now there are so many competitors to the etherium that it is impossible to predict who will take the leading positions in the crypto-currency world.
Oiwemkloi

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

Yes, while all of the above is true for BTC, which defines a cryptographic market, Neo could potentially be a good currency if projects in development develop as they are projected to.
shampun

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:02:25 PM

based on NEO, the decentralized operating system Elastos is now being developed, which under favorable circumstances will become a global center in the world of processing and storing information.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:11:30 PM

Yes NEO will become very strong in future because Neo is looking very promising for future. NEO uses a delegated Byzantine Fault Tolerance (dBFT) consensus mechanism and can support up to 10,000 transactions per second.NeoX – A cross chain protocol that will allow NEO tokens to communicate with tokens on other blockchains.I think whenever it will start grow then it can give good returns to its long term holders.
udana123

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

I think NEO prijects are getting stronger because the reliability of ETH blockchain based projects are diminishing. There are lot of scam projects can be seen in ETH platform and one of the reason would be the ease of making a new Erc20 token in Ethereum platform. But in NEO, it is difficult to create such a token and therefore people keep more attention on NEO these days
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:41:14 PM

I think that Neo is strong now as well, it is by right called the Chinese BTC, I have read somewhere about this and think that this is because it can provide you with a certain type of confidentiality as well
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:41:56 PM

To invest or not to be decided only by you, you can not listen to others. but personally I am very sympathetic to this coin and free money invest in it. Because he has a future, and the question is whether to invest, for example, I did not even face with it. And any coin has a problem, its normal
indeed we should have the choice and the provision itself in making investments, here we can discuss and ask for opinions here, but if there are opinions and suggestions that are ultimately not true, of course that is a natural thing, and we should not blame who too, because to be able to predict crypto is not easy, so the provision is on our own, and I think this coin has a good potential to be developed in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: