Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:21:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again BTC going down?  (Read 2486 times)
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:59:45 PM

Market cycle is working only. Nothing goes up all that time. Down and up both of it normal.
bney (OP)

Activity: 333

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

Yes, guys, I know the normal market conditions. please don't get this post as serious. I  just want to clarify is it normal market conditions or specific reason for that. That is why I asked about that.  
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:05:42 PM

Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

This is a market, this is normal. I think that bitcoin will soon break through the mark of 10,000 dollars and fly higher. You need to be patient and wait
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

Yes bitcoin has decreased again, but it is bitcoin. Bitcoin is so volatile.
We cant predict how the price will go up or down.
So that’s why we must see the market price everyday to investing in bitcoin

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:19:02 PM

Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?
I predict that the increase in Bitcoin will stop in this time. Bitcoin prices will be in a stable condition. Then we just wait for what will happen next, when the Bitcoin price can show its existence by experiencing an increase, I will try to be patient to do HOLD. But when the price of Bitcoin looks will decrease then I will then buy as much as possible Bitcoin that I can get. I will not throw away the best opportunity to make the future happy that I will live.
Slash61

Activity: 633
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:19:33 PM

Do not go overboard with the revival in this short time, let's look at the other side there is a downturn and it is very important that the rise is not always good, do not panic even if this downgrade requires money coming in and back pumping higher than before, if seen within days of backward movement as this has happened to back up to current prices then this market is very reasonable always turbulent.

tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:19:58 PM

10k in the next few days? lower your expectations, 10k is still very far away.

and who care about this dip? it's only a 2% decrease in the price. There are no news behind this small drop, this sort of things happen every single day in the cryptosphere...if anything this is actually a healthy pullback, the recent rally to 8500 happened way too fast, let the market consolidate around the current numbers (or less) before testing the 8500 level again.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:21:15 PM

It can be normal, there is no need to create a topic when the BTC prices lost 10$ and another when it lose 100$ and so on.
This is a volatile market,as you are supposed to know, so move on

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:22:59 PM

Bitcoin will drop to $ 8000 and then rise to $ 9000 in the next five days. That's my guess of the price of Bitcoin. Currently, the end of July and August is for Bitcoin great things. Just hold Bitcoin and wait

delightme

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:25:23 PM

In the cryptomarket, price fluctuation has been a common thing in the cryptomarket, market is very very difficult to gues the next trend because of market fluctuation, as at two days ago BTC was high that worth 8000 but after  but today it has come down to 7000, so Bitcoin is going down.
quocsi

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:25:39 PM

Today we see the price of bitcoin jumped down but that's not a big deal. I think the price will continue to pump in the next few days. Because there is not any bad news happening with bitcoin. Do not panic.

Nonie

Activity: 560

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 04:25:53 PM

bitcoin has risen in the past few days I think it's normal if now the price drops is just a correction. wait, it's not finished yet, I think the price will be even higher in August, because everyone is waiting for news from the news about ETF, hopefully it will get positive results

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:27:19 PM

As far as I know, there is no negative news for Bitcoin today. So I think Bitcoin prices are down because some Bitcoin buyers are buying $ 6000 and they are taking profit. They think that Bitcoin will not be able to raise $ 9000 and they will have to regret selling Bitcoin too soon
betty12

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:28:24 PM

Well, there was a FUD about the ETF issue been postponed to September, I had to be careful not to follow deceitful information and a counter re-journalism followed immediately . But BTC really need to go down a bit for other coins to breath a little.
silede

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

The drop is very small in last 24 hours. The loss is not at all significant and there is no big reason behind that.
kiboloves

Activity: 242

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:29:08 PM

I don't think the price of bitcoin will fall again, and the last few days the market is going up, of course it takes some time to adjust. Maybe we can see bitcoin back to 10K at the end of this month, and it's not impossible.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:30:32 PM

In markets like bitcoin, crypto and stock markets; whenever there are bull or bear phases; always there is some correction. After each price rise ; due to profit booking; the traders consolidate their transactions.  
So it is not possilbe that in any bull run the price of bitcoin will just rise only without any fall.  So if it rise up suppose 30% in one week and one day it's decline of 10% may not be seen as back gear or reverse gear.  
So do not be hope less ; be positive.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:36:02 PM

yesterday is the highest price of bitcoin, and today bitcoin makes a correction to find the stable price, I think after this the price of bitcoin will stable at this price and will not go down anymore, it just my opinion sorry if I'm wrong

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:40:08 PM

come on, it's already happened last time, we just need to wait till the time to go back again. Actually hodling for the long term was really have big profit in the near future currently. So be patience and believe in your faith.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:44:09 PM

Today's discounts are not a bad thing for us. Bitcoin has been green for several days and now the value goes down still small. The market will not be able to go forever until the end of the year. it will decrease and increase

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: