Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:21:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Again BTC going down?  (Read 2476 times)
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:49:41 PM

Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?
This is a correction, bitcoin needs to correct first before going on to the next stage.

It's a small correction that you don't have to worry about it, just wait for it until everything settles perfectly.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Yesterday we saw BTC was pumping. But again it is going down. Any news behind that? I thought it will break 10000$ around coming days. The BTC is the legend and can't think BTC will replace by other coins. What would be hope you guys the BTC price at the end of this year?

The main thing you need to understand is the volatility or the changing nature of the market which is not permanent. Based on the demand, positive/negative news, etc., the market tends to move upwards or downwards and that is the true nature of it.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:54:15 PM

Many possibilities that can occur against bitcoin at this time. Moreover, bitcoin is still often reported as negative and there are still many rejections against it. That clearly makes the price of the bitcoin unstable resulting in a considerable drop fall. I think bitcoin will experience a big spike at the end of this year, but its usual bitcoin will drop its price before jumping up. Maybe bitcoin will break the $ 25,000 price tag later this year.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:56:16 PM

Bitcoin price going down it is not first time. It is normal now. Cause every time when Bitcoin increase then it went down something. But it will start increase again after some days. I think Bitcoin will hit $20000 or more at the end of this year.
Cryptominia

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

Actually,we cant avoid it to happen.I think the posponed of ETF  makes the bitcoin has a bif effect right now that the price is become sideways rightnow. Lets wait the confirmation for going up.
Minus7point5

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:42:00 PM

Just the fact that we all seen the price break 8$000 is a good enough sign for me.   Expect many more dips before we see the highs back to $20k.
Many many dips also translate to many many ups
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

in technical analyse, you can easily see the RSI chart, it's shown overbought, that means it's normal going down, Btc needs some correction for healthy rise
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:49:25 PM

These corrections are healthy, if the market goes up quickly without correcting it tends to drop very fast as well. Strong growth is important to reduce volatility. The timing is positive, if the ETF is approved we will have a very favorable scenario.
AnonBitCoiner

Activity: 1386
Merit: 326

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 05:59:00 PM

You should not considered as a fall.It's minor fluctuations after a huge raise.It will be the common think in cryptocurrency.Many of holders, will sell their long term holding at the raise. Obviously the price of bitcoin will reduce some how due to this . Hold your bitcoin for two days, the price of bitcoin will again start to increase in two- three days.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
noisybit

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:35 PM

it's really unfortunate when investors are very impatient to sell their coins, the market is uncertain and for now the market conditions are experiencing a decline in coin prices, and this makes investors disappointed and not selling their coins
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

it is common in the world of digital bitcoin gan. but the most important is how we can respond and take the right steps when facing the situation and conditions when the market again on the down .

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Nowadays bitcoin price has unpredictable. Some time price down & some time increase. I think we need to more wait for increase the price.

Istiriel

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

A little patience, it will bounce back. I do not understand one thing. The price has increased by 2k $ instead of enjoying it you write that it falls. What amount? $ 200?
ombir

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:31:55 PM

There is no such news that bitcoin will either go down or go away. So far, its prices are booming. Do you know further. So do not sell coins
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

Market cycle is working only. Nothing goes up all that time. Down and up both of it normal.
You know that value of bitcoin is unstable sometimes up and down, market cycle and this is normal in every investing cause not all times value are high and also not all times value are down.
Kaisar0

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

Hello, I think bitcoin will go down to 5000 $, and after that will go to the moon. In my opinion, the bull market will be started in the autumn. The price at the end of the year will be 35000-50000$

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:00 PM

as of this very minute, you can go though the price of bitcoin again and make comments. its price is going higher and higher like it is supposed to be. i can not expect it to be otherwise as it has taken the supposed position of forward ever, backward never.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:10:05 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2018, 07:45:05 PM by tylerderden

There was no news behind the rise of bitcoin and also now after the pump have been stopped and the bearish market have again gained control over the bitcoin market so now the price will go back to where it was previously, but I am supposing that bitcoin price will go below form where the pump started but now the price will make another low as the same also happened last time when bitcoin price reached above $9k for short amount of time and then fell back again.
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 07:15:31 PM

Why on Earth would BTC break $10,000 within a few days? That would be a more than 50% improvement in price compared to just 3 weeks ago when the price was hovering around $6,000. We should be happy that we managed to break $8,000 considering the market conditions we just climbed out of. It's likely we'll stabilise between 7-9,000 over the next few weeks until something pushes us over the boundaries.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:24:17 PM

Cryptocurrencies are the future, and that’s why I believe that the price of Bitcoin won’t go down. However, you can never be 100% sure of anything. I deal in Bitcoin, and invest in it, but never more than I can afford to lose. I personally don’t believe it will go lower than 5k, but I guess we’ll see.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: