Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:12:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ PonziCoin ★ 120% Profit ★ 200% for the last deposit in every round!  (Read 91872 times)
Vortuarackne (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:27:32 AM

How's that for some honesty...

"I'm sorry for your loss, as I have already said I will refund you ASAP. Unfortunately I cant provide any return on your deposit as I dont have the funds to do this.

I will let you know as soon as I can get the funds back to you - within the next couple of hours."

and then...

I suggest you stop playing ponzis if you are going to cry at any loss.

I have told you I will look at other refunds later, however refunds from round #7 clearly take priority. If there are funds available after that you will get your coins back.

Your continuous crying on here isn’t helping your case...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:34:41 AM

My continuous crying? You're a fucking real piece of work and seem to be suffering from either acute amnesia or mania or some combination of the two. I engaged in your bullshit ponzi sham during the first half of a round, in the midst of this round, without cause or provocation it was abruptly halted and a post was made describing how any confirmed deposits would be promptly refunded (this was stated publicly and via PM - as shown in my horrible c/p job) The game I deposited my funds for was not honored and did not play out the way it was advertised to, it wasn't stopped after 24 hours of no deposits and I was promised a full refund of both my .1 and .3 deposits by end of day or early morning at the latest. This was two days ago. Your tenor during that time and in those messages was quite different as well, now you have the audacity to call my legitimate complaint 'crying' ...let me go ahead and continue to post here and in any of your threads my experience with you as a  fickle minded fuck liar and a cheat.

This isn't subjective sir, it's clear as day...

I'm sorry for your loss, as I have already said I will refund you ASAP. Unfortunately I cant provide any return on your deposit as I dont have the funds to do this.

I will let you know as soon as I can get the funds back to you - within the next couple of hours.

As well is your explanation of that my confirmed deposits will be refunded promptly...
BlackMarketKarma

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:37:11 AM

You're refunding some deposits that took place yesterday the 10th and telling me those are first priority..learn to underfuckingstand linear time..my deposits which you gave your word as a man and human, took place on the mfing 9th!
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:40:28 AM

My continuous crying? You're a fucking real piece of work and seem to be suffering from either acute amnesia or mania or some combination of the two. I engaged in your bullshit ponzi sham during the first half of a round, in the midst of this round, without cause or provocation it was abruptly halted and a post was made describing how any confirmed deposits would be promptly refunded (this was stated publicly and via PM - as shown in my horrible c/p job) The game I deposited my funds for was not honored and did not play out the way it was advertised to, it wasn't stopped after 24 hours of no deposits and I was promised a full refund of both my .1 and .3 deposits by end of day or early morning at the latest. This was two days ago. Your tenor during that time and in those messages was quite different as well, now you have the audacity to call my legitimate complaint 'crying' ...let me go ahead and continue to post here and in any of your threads my experience with you as a  fickle minded fuck liar and a cheat.

I'm sorry for your loss, as I have already said I will refund you ASAP. Unfortunately I cant provide any return on your deposit as I dont have the funds to do this.

I will let you know as soon as I can get the funds back to you - within the next couple of hours.

As well is your explanation of that my confirmed deposits will be refunded promptly...

The important part in my message has been highlighted above.

You're missing the fact these conversations took place before round #7 and before the problems which occurred in round #7. Therefore those players now take priority. It's quite simple and should be fairly easy to understand and appreciate.

I have made my position clear. I suggest you desist with the abuse.
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:41:50 AM

On a lighter note -

I'm in discussions with a couple of escrow services from this site about a "reserve wallet" as soon as I know more I will update you guys.
BlackMarketKarma

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:49:22 AM

My continuous crying? You're a fucking real piece of work and seem to be suffering from either acute amnesia or mania or some combination of the two. I engaged in your bullshit ponzi sham during the first half of a round, in the midst of this round, without cause or provocation it was abruptly halted and a post was made describing how any confirmed deposits would be promptly refunded (this was stated publicly and via PM - as shown in my horrible c/p job) The game I deposited my funds for was not honored and did not play out the way it was advertised to, it wasn't stopped after 24 hours of no deposits and I was promised a full refund of both my .1 and .3 deposits by end of day or early morning at the latest. This was two days ago. Your tenor during that time and in those messages was quite different as well, now you have the audacity to call my legitimate complaint 'crying' ...let me go ahead and continue to post here and in any of your threads my experience with you as a  fickle minded fuck liar and a cheat.

You're missing the fact these conversations took place before round #7 and before the problems which occurred in round #7. Therefore those players now take priority. It's quite simple and should be fairly easy to understand and appreciate.

Vortuarackne

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

Re: Hey man, can you please...
« Sent to: BlackMarketKarma on: March 09, 2014, 06:44:04 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete

, I mentioned in the thread all unpaid deposits would be refunded as I was restarting the round early. I will refund them later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Im sorry, what?

Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 09:51:55 AM

Vortuarackne

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)

Re: Hey man, can you please...
« Sent to: BlackMarketKarma on: March 09, 2014, 06:44:04 PM »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete

, I mentioned in the thread all unpaid deposits would be refunded as I was restarting the round early. I will refund them later tonight or early tomorrow morning.

Im sorry, what?

I give up, this will be my final reply on the matter.

All of this communication took place before round #7 started. Since then, circumstances have changed significantly. As such, round #7 players must take priority and any other players will be dealt with, if funds allow, after that.
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 10:13:48 AM

On a lighter note -

I'm in discussions with a couple of escrow services from this site about a "reserve wallet" as soon as I know more I will update you guys.

Please can anyone from round #7 who is still missing funds, PM me their address and transaction IDs - feel free to post them in this thread too, but PM helps me keep track of them!
sonysasankan

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 10:58:49 AM

I think what is causing all this ear-steaming is the two contradictory lines in the PM:

"Unfortunately I cant provide any return on your deposit as I dont have the funds to do this."

AND

"I will let you know as soon as I can get the funds back to you - within the next couple of hours."

I could be wrong, but I believe what BlackMarket wants to hear is :

"I am working on Round #7 right now. I will get to the refunds of Round #6 once I'm done with paying out #7. Do not worry, your payments will come. I just don't have an ETA on when its going to be though. Thanks for understanding."

Sometimes clear communication is all it takes. Someone who lost a lot of money by trusting someone is likely to interpret what you just said as:

"Hey, forget everything I said. I'm doing #7 right now. IF there is any lose change after im done with that, then I'll look into your issues with #6. You'll get your refund maybe if you're lucky."

Just that clarity that all the money from the confirmed deposits of #6 will come soon is the key element.

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:22:05 AM
Last edit: March 11, 2014, 11:34:14 AM by CrazyRabbi

Greetings Vort.

I've reported your Domain Name to both your Domain Name Provider and your Domain Name Masking Service.

As Always Have Nice Day  Cheesy

Contact Us
Online Support
Support Documentation: http://www.NameSilo.com/Support
Online Chat: Click Here
Online Form: See below
Email Support
Customer Support: support@namesilo.com
Sales: sales@namesilo.com
Media Inquiries: pr@namesilo.com
Comments: comments@namesilo.com
Phone Support
We can be reached during normal business hours at 602-492-8198.
Physical Address
1010 E. Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Online Contact Form
Please use the form below to send us a message.
If you have an account and would like to send us an authenticated message, you will first need to log in to your account.
Contact Us
Your Name: XXXXX XXXX

Your Email: XXXX@XXXXX.com

Comments: Hi there,

I would like to report a Ponzi Scheme running on a Domain you are providing Hosting for.

The Domain Name is http://PonziCoin.co

If this Domain Name could be shutdown and reported to the Proper Authorities it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Submit

"Thanks for your Comments"

to:    whois@privacyguardian.org
date:    Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 4:25 AM
subject:    Ponzi Running Through your Service.
mailed-by:    xxxx@xxxx.com

Hi there,

I would like to report the following website http://PonziCoin.co running a Ponzi Scheme through your Service.

If this site could be shut down and reported to the authorities it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

spixel

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:35:16 AM

Greetings Vort.

I've reported your Domain Name to both your Domain Name Provider and your Domain Name Masking Service.

Contact Us
Online Support
Email Support
Phone Support
Physical Address
1010 E. Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Online Contact Form
If you have an account and would like to send us an authenticated message, you will first need to log in to your account.
Contact Us

I would like to report a Ponzi Scheme running on a Domain you are providing Hosting for.

If this Domain Name could be shutdown and reported to the Proper Authorities it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Submit

Hi there,

I would like to report the following website http://PonziCoin.co running a Ponzi Scheme through your Service.

If this site could be shut down and reported to the authorities it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Such a stupid action is not surprising considering your trust rating.
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 11:37:39 AM

Greetings Vort.

Contact Us
Online Support
Email Support
Phone Support
Physical Address
1010 E. Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Online Contact Form
Contact Us

Thanks in Advance.

Submit

Hi there,

Thanks in Advance.

Such a stupid action is not surprising considering your trust rating.

I see you like negative ratings , so I negatively rated you so you can be filled with negativity  Cheesy

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 12:13:07 PM

Greetings Vort.

Contact Us
Online Support
Email Support
Phone Support
Physical Address
1010 E. Missouri Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85014
Online Contact Form
Contact Us

Thanks in Advance.

Submit

Hi there,

Thanks in Advance.
Holy shit as if this guy is under enough stress already. Leave him alone, his website got comprimised, and he probably has lots of angry emails from people he hasn't paid back. I can confirm that he paid me back on both the Big ponzicoin and the regular one, just be fucking patient. And to the CrazyRabbi, fuck off bitch

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
williamj2543

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2014, 12:28:30 PM

GREAT. Now everybody RUN and deposit more money to the anonymous scammer running a ponzi scam. He will probably triple his earnings thanks to this stunt.

Fools and their money are soon parted.
Shut, the fuck up

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
DeboraMeeks

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:29:36 PM

Crazy Rabi is one butthurt fucker.
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:41:20 PM

I'll give players of round #7 24 hours to come forward with any missing refunds before I start refunding the later players of round #6
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:49:39 PM

I'm impressed. Well done Vort!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
CrazyRabbi

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:10:20 PM

I'll give players of round #7 24 hours to come forward with any missing refunds before I start refunding the later players of round #6

LOL sure you'll refund them WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S BITCOINS!  Cheesy

Do you think we're fucking stupid and don't understand how a Pyramid Scheme works?

PS: And that it's Highly mother fucking illegal like fucking EVERYWHERE  Roll Eyes

spixel

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:17:30 PM

Do you think we're fucking stupid and don't understand how a Pyramid Scheme works?

PS: And that it's Highly mother fucking illegal like fucking EVERYWHERE  Roll Eyes

This is a gambling forum, everyone who enters the ponzi knows theres a risk they will loose their coins. Or maybe you don't know the meaning of the word 'gambling'

I was bettiing on a dice site a few days ago and won. When I did the cashout I noticed the coins came from a wallet I recognised (someone else who bets there that I gave free btc to) This is how gambling works, peoples losses pay others.
Vortuarackne (OP)

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:22:44 PM

PS: And that it's Highly mother fucking illegal like fucking EVERYWHERE  Roll Eyes

This is a gambling forum, everyone who enters the ponzi knows theres a risk they will loose their coins. Or maybe you don't know the meaning of the word 'gambling'

I was bettiing on a dice site a few days ago and won. When I did the cashout I noticed the coins came from a wallet I recognised (someone else who bets there that I gave free btc to) This is how gambling works, peoples losses pay others.

Don't feed the troll. He clear has no understanding of what has been going on recently.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: