Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:06:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects  (Read 501974 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (14 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

Posting for transparency:

Hi, as much as I would like to provide you with that information, I'm not able to as this is private, I really cannot give you any specific details pertaining to my discussions with them unless both sides agree to communicate something publicly.

@sebastien1234:  I'm asking for dates, not details. There's nothing private about dates whatsoever. According to my solicitor & the Financial Ombudsman, I'm entitled to make a legal case against Poloniex/Circle if the problem has not been resolved after 8 weeks, which it hasn't. To do so, I & my solicitor require the dates of when you or anyone else at Syscoin provided them with the info they requested & the dates of their responses, if any.

There is absolutely no reason for you to not provide us with this basic info, in fact you are legally required to do so if requested, which it is. If you & your team continue to refuse this request then it will be extracted from you via my solicitor with a subpoena, but I'd rather not go down that road & neither should I have to. I find it strange that the Syscoin team would rather hinder & stall their users in trying to retrieve their coins from Poloniex - instead of helping them in any & every possible way. Surely it is in Syscoins interest to help their users & investors?

We have the SCMT (Syscoin Community Marketing Team) that also takes care of spreading the word.

You mean this SCMT?:

Now, I remember why I dont post on this forum. It's the twelve year old corner of the crypto community.

A community marketing team that hates the community - great job  Roll Eyes

So, dates please. PM is OK, but no more delays or excuses.

Thank you.

We've opened the ticket on April 26th using the https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/new link, a few days before the fork and Poloniex closed the wallet well before the fork.

We publicly provided the binaries on May 1st as promised and also updated all exchanges with this information.

Anything further would be discussing the contents of the ticket, that is private information, going to a private account and cannot be communicated publicly.

As much as we would like for Poloniex to upgrade ASAP, we cannot force any organization to do so; Syscoin is decentralized, and this could happen with any coin (and has).

We have followed everything that can be expected from a cryptocurrency team.

I understand that you have an issue with how Poloniex is operating, as a customer, I suggest that you contact Poloniex directly and open a ticket; we cannot be held liable for the actions of a different entity. We cannot publicly communicate something about another company without first having an agreement with that company to do so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:55:22 PM

@ sebastien1234

Change threat name: "(...) Masternodes:4/30 "
Long time Masternodes works so change this to something like "Masternodes online/works" to everybody can see in title about this now they see not updated old info.
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

Hi, as much as I would like to provide you with that information, I'm not able to as this is private, I really cannot give you any specific details pertaining to my discussions with them unless both sides agree to communicate something publicly.

@sebastien1234:  I'm asking for dates, not details. There's nothing private about dates whatsoever. According to my solicitor & the Financial Ombudsman, I'm entitled to make a legal case against Poloniex/Circle if the problem has not been resolved after 8 weeks, which it hasn't. To do so, I & my solicitor require the dates of when you or anyone else at Syscoin provided them with the info they requested & the dates of their responses, if any.

There is absolutely no reason for you to not provide us with this basic info, in fact you are legally required to do so if requested, which it is. If you & your team continue to refuse this request then it will be extracted from you via my solicitor with a subpoena, but I'd rather not go down that road & neither should I have to. I find it strange that the Syscoin team would rather hinder & stall their users in trying to retrieve their coins from Poloniex - instead of helping them in any & every possible way. Surely it is in Syscoins interest to help their users & investors?

We have the SCMT (Syscoin Community Marketing Team) that also takes care of spreading the word.

You mean this SCMT?:

Now, I remember why I dont post on this forum. It's the twelve year old corner of the crypto community.

Thank you.

We've opened the ticket on April 26th using the https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/new link, a few days before the fork and Poloniex closed the wallet well before the fork.

We publicly provided the binaries on May 1st as promised and also updated all exchanges with this information.

Anything further would be discussing the contents of the ticket, that is private information, going to a private account and cannot be communicated publicly.

Good to see that you've decided against hiding behind a false privacy claim - what a shame it took a threat of legal action to change your mind.

Now, please tell us if you or your team have been in contact with Poloniex since the dates you posted above. If so, when.

Also, please tell us if Poloniex have been in contact with you or your team since the dates you posted above. If so, when.

Again, we require dates only. This info is very important & is required for my case.

Thank you.

My previous post answered your questions, and was certainly not due to you threatening legal recourse that you have no basis for.

"We've opened the ticket on April 26th using the https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/new link, a few days before the fork and Poloniex closed the wallet well before the fork.

Anything further would be discussing the contents of the ticket, that is private information, going to a private account and cannot be communicated publicly."

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:43:57 PM

You mean this SCMT?:

Thank you.

Good to see that you've decided against hiding behind a false privacy claim - what a shame it took a threat of legal action to change your mind.

Now, please tell us if you or your team have been in contact with Poloniex since the dates you posted above. If so, when.

Also, please tell us if Poloniex have been in contact with you or your team since the dates you posted above. If so, when.

Again, we require dates only. This info is very important & is required for my case.

Thank you.

My previous post answered your questions, and was certainly not due to you threatening legal recourse that you have no basis for.

"We've opened the ticket on April 26th using the https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/new link, a few days before the fork and Poloniex closed the wallet well before the fork.

Anything further would be discussing the contents of the ticket, that is private information, going to a private account and cannot be communicated publicly."

Maybe I'm missing something.

Are you saying there has been no other contact between yourselves & Poloniex apart from on the dates you posted?

Thank you.

No, I'm saying that there was no other ticket, all other responses back and forth are part of that ticket and no longer show days (says 1 month ago, 2 months ago, etc).

bstr156

Activity: 58
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:35:12 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 09:47:09 PM by bstr156

Boggles my mind some people bought masternodes worth of SYS and left it sitting on exchanges instead of taking possession of their own assets.   Shocked  Ouch on Polo though, no doubt.  That said, it can be sold on Polo and re-bought elsewhere if desired, probably with little or no 'haircut' in terms of SYS if executed proficiently and incrementally.  Withdrawals are working fine on other, more diligent exchanges.  In that sense Polo doesn't amount to a total lockdown.  In fact, there have been some recent arbitrage opportunities.  I'm sure some will be less apt to trust their assets to someone else's private keys in the future.  Hoping for the best with Polo.  I stopped using that exchange when they had a SYS withdrawal issue back in... May or June '17?  That said, I'm fairly confident they'll reactivate SYS withdrawals at some point, but it's a private third party and as such no guarantees.  Learning crypto 101 in the school of hard knocks ain't no fun.

Syscoin Community member
bstr156

Activity: 58
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:48:42 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:02:05 AM by bstr156

ATTENTION

It looks like Poloniex's Syscoin wallet is back up!  No disabled message.

UPDATE:  Some have reported confirmed transactions, so I'm assuming it's good.

Syscoin Community member
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:04:54 AM

Don't you just love it when another newbie account pops up out of nowhere with breaking SYS news?  Roll Eyes

I have just successfully withdrawn my small stash from Polo. Never again will I use that shitty exchange.

However, I have lost all faith in this project due to Blockchain Inc & Syscoins complete lack of comms & transparency. Strange how their wallet suddenly comes online hours after the community resort to a scam thread & legal action isn't it?

Something stinks here. All trust has gone.

Edit:  Coincidence of coincidences, huge buy ups of SYS on every exchange the exact moment Poloniex put their wallet back online - how's that for price manipulation?

The stink just gets worse......
maybe that helped them expedite the process. Seems like they are busy not sure what took so long glad its done. it may have been coincidence it has been weeks like you guys were saying..just look at our github look at our long standing relations in the community there is no reason to think we would be doing something you are suggesting its been a long hard fought 4 years for myself developing syscoin and I feel its just about to begin in a way. Whatever made you get into Sys think about it.. does this fundamentally change your feeling about it (something not even in our control?) if so I understand. Just know that we have to watch what we say as we are a publically traded company so we always err on the side of caution when releasing information that may be on record as the user suggested.

The surge was because Sys has been oversold and has been looking for a bright light as a catalyst for a move imho.
tmt226

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:24:14 AM

How to split my coins in windows wallet into pieces for staking?
Please help me, I just heard about it and never do this before.
Sjacmur

Activity: 882

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

SYS cant be stake'd. Its POW so you need mining them.
Or you mean set up Masternode ? Need 100 k coin /each masternode. Many guides on web site.
bontol72

Activity: 285
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:02:06 AM

Syscoin + BitCab = Uber 2.0 on Blockchain

https://medium.com/@syscoincommunity/syscoin-bitcab-uber-2-0-on-blockchain-de4e93c78d85

https://bitcab.io/
bontol72

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

The #Syscoin Community just launched its own website and it looks great! Check out the most recent @Syscoincmt initiative: http://Syscoin.Community !

https://syscoin.community/
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:16:56 AM

Syscoin Community Weekly Update #5

This weekly update is written by the community for the community, to bring you all the latest Syscoin, Blockchain Foundry and SCMT news!

https://medium.com/@syscoincommunity/syscoin-community-weekly-update-5-5635900d21b3

Anduril_FotW

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

"Masternodes: ‘Seniority’ will get you +3% ROI on your block reward for every 4 months running your MN. For example, after the first 4 months, you will get 25.98 + 3% = 26.77 rewards per block."

How is senority time counted? Is is the time the MN is running? (shown in the tab "time active"). If so, that would mean if i restart a MN, it begins to count from 0 again an you will lose your bonus?

Seniority is counted from the moment you created the tx id for the 100.000 SYS transaction for your MN
So restarting the MN does not affect it

"The Blade that was Broken shines again!"
cryptorusin

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

Getting ready for the Blockchain Bahamas Conference #BBCC2018: June 20-22
Sebastian Schepis, Syscoin Creator & Blockchain Foundry Inc. CIO will be speaking about the future of Business on the Blockchain
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:47:54 PM

HELP PLEASE

I have an old wallet (installed 2017 09 10, version 0.13.2.0

I wanted to upgrade it following instructions on the following page:
https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/important-instructions-for-upgrading-to-syscoin-3-syscoin-3-0-1-release-d0708d146315

I am stuck at the first step to change the target of the shortcut because my system
keeps telling me that the path I enter is not valid.
I personalized with my own homepath... but nothing helps....
I don't see what is wrong there.

Hope someone will be able to help quickly. thanks in advance

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:08:27 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 02:30:41 AM by sebastien1234

So, finally I got my coins out of Poloniex.  I have absolutely no doubt that this would not have happened if those in the same situation as myself hadn't started to hound both Poloniex, Blockchain Inc & the Syscoin "team" to get it sorted or else. I've informed my solicitor & no further action will be taken, but this whole affair has left a very nasty after taste, especially considering the attitude of some people claiming to be the SCMT & sebastian1234 of Blockchain Foundry Inc himself, who's secrecy & refusal to answer basic questions has left me in considerable doubt about this whole project.

I've said all along that the idea & devs are good & have been aware of sidhujag & his work since the Devcoin days, which was my main reason for investing in Syscoin, but I'm more than a little concerned about the attitude of the people surrounding him & the use of noob/fake accounts by certain individuals to insult Syscoin users who's crime was to ask the wrong kind of questions.

I've now added a couple of masternodes & will play it by ear - I hope my faith in this project is isn't misguided.

You have stated your point and we have answered you several times but you consistently remove my responses from your quotes, leaving only your complaints.

I understand the frustration you have had with Poloniex and we also wanted the wallet updated as soon as possible.

As a representative of a publicly traded company, I cannot just share private information with anyone on a forum. You are not legally privy to my private conversations with any party and I would be in breach of contract by providing you with the information you requested.

It is not a question of not wanting to share information with you, the refusal was completely justified but understanding that you aren't happy about the situation and on behalf of Canadian privacy laws, I'm sorry I could not share more.

I or anyone else in our public company have not created ANY other bitcointalk accounts, I assume you are referring to IGreek (I don't know him personally but he is indeed a existing member of our Slack and has contributed to the decentralized project considerably, the SCMT is constantly working on pushing the word out about Syscoin, join our Slack and you will clearly see it)

The only people I personally know that still use Bitcointalk are veterans from 2014 and this forum caters only to long-time members since they instated the merit system. There are constantly new people that get into crypto and this forum doesn't seem to appeal to them(perhaps due to the visual appearance). There's a huge percentage of our community that strictly refused to sign up or visit this forum. I'm glad, however, that they kept the Trust ratings as they are clearly indicative of motives.

At this point, IconFirm, I will kindly ask you to respect our thread rules that are clearly indicated in the main post. So far you have gone against these rules by stating Misinformation about the law, FUD and Accusations without proof (referring to "fake" accounts also misinformation).

Thread rules for reference:

Please note: this is a moderated post. Any replies that resort to name calling, unnecessary use of large fonts/color or posting of misinformation/FUD will be deleted. Repeat violators will be reported to forum admins.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:31:24 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 02:50:11 AM by sebastien1234

HELP PLEASE

I have an old wallet (installed 2017 09 10, version 0.13.2.0

I wanted to upgrade it following instructions on the following page:
https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/important-instructions-for-upgrading-to-syscoin-3-syscoin-3-0-1-release-d0708d146315

I am stuck at the first step to change the target of the shortcut because my system
keeps telling me that the path I enter is not valid.
I personalized with my own homepath... but nothing helps....
I don't see what is wrong there.

Hope someone will be able to help quickly. thanks in advance

Please join the Syscoin Slack #help channel, to join our Slack, follow instructions at join.syscoin.org for an invite.

sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

Syscoin creator & CIO of Blockchain Foundry Inc. Sebastian Schepis unveils a sneak peek of Blockmarket 3.0, announces release date of June 25th, 2018 & introduces the most flexible & affordable tokenization platform in existence today.

Reference:
https://twitter.com/syscoin/status/1010155037396553728

hamnghi167

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:50:31 PM

It seems to me that  this coin is finally getting some respect for the dev team's hard work. Grin
Angel Di

Activity: 588

EVOS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Why do you say that only the coin is now gaining recognition, this coin is not new and everyone in the community know. The project has a sufficient number of supporters in the community and they are confident in the project and development in the future.
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 »
  Print  

Jump to: