Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:52:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SYS] SYSCOIN [Unofficial] - Due to censorship & secrecy on Official thread.  (Read 21695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:24:34 AM

As much as I appreciate you posting here sidhujag, it's pretty pointless if you keep evading the questions asked, choosing instead to write a paragraph of marketing drivel.  So, I'll ask again:

are you trying to tell Syscoin investors that BCF don't own or run any masternodes? Really?

A simple yes or no will be fine. Then perhaps we can move on to all the other unanswered/evaded questions......
bcf runs no masternodes because it owns no syscoins. That may or may not change in future but that is what currently it is. we actually want to align incentives by owning crypto from top down but because of legal issues at the time of public listing we had decided to leave crypto off the books including any dev funds which were set aside for the foundation (900k).

I personally chose to run no masternodes to give the roi to community. I also set a team rule that we can only run a max of 5 masternodes on year 1 to give roi to community for network affects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:15:21 PM

I see that the peermountain bounty scammers have cancelled their ICO....there's also no mention of them being in partnership with Blockchain Foundry or Syscoin in any of their abandoned ANN threads either.

Strange.

Regarding this:

I presume you're someone at BCF trying to defend your under pressure business - who are you?

I know who techo051 claims to be, as he told me via PM. However, after receiving a response to some questions I put to him 5 days ago I feel I should post the conversation here in the interests of transparency - something that seems to be severely lacking at BCF/SYS.

The posts are in sent/recieved order, the first being the initial PM I got from techo05:

Please feel free to reach out directly if you have any questions on interpreting any of BCF's public filings. I'm the CFO of the company and am happy to walk you through any of our reports. I don't know what was deleted but if you have specific concerns I'm happy to pass them on.

My reply:

Hello techo051,

I appreciate you reaching out to me, It's nice to know at least someone at BCF/SYS is prepared to answer some questions from their investors.

As you say you are the CFO of BCF, may I presume I am speaking to Chistopher Marsh?

You can see some of the posts that have been deleted on the 1st page of the Unofficial SYS thread, please give it a read, I personally have many more that I have not posted yet. As you can see on the first page, I have already tried to express my concerns about having my perfectly legitimate questions ignored & deleted from the SYS thread, hence me starting the Unofficial thread, but if you think it would help the situation by "passing them on" to Daniel again - please feel free.

I'd particularly like to hear your thoughts about this peermountain outfit & your reasons for wanting to go into a partnership with them:

Well, after doing some more research on various websites & reading through their threads on bitcointalk:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2626975.140  (ANN)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642081.3960  (Bounty)

..I now know what to make of this peermountain "partnership".  Peermountain shows all the usual & typical signs of being yet another ICO scam for yet another shittoken:

Conflicting info.
Bounty hunters **facepalm**, many unpaid.
Zero transparency.
Many fake accounts shilling.
Many unanswered questions from investors.
No product.
No dates.
Delays & excuses on all fronts.
Abandoned thread.
etc, etc.

As a long term SYS holder/investor/masternode operator I have to admit that I'm clueless as to why SYS would even consider a partnership with this outfit. It has nothing to offer SYS whatsoever. For what purpose? Why? I'm sure other SYS investors would appreciate some info too.

I'd be interested to hear from whoever it was at Syscoin who's idea it was to get involved with this peermountain outfit & what their reasons for doing so were & based on what, exactly - because all I can see is yet another scam ICO outfit by shady individuals pushing nothing but weak promises.

...as well as why Syscoin investors appear not to be allowed to ask questions publicly about this dubious "partnership". Please also click on the links in the quote above, you will see my attempts to converse with someone at peermountain in an effort to extract some information about them, which failed of course.

I do have more questions, but would appreciate your views on the above first before going into more depth.

Regards.

Reply from techo051:

Thanks for sending this. Yes I'm Chris Marsh. Give me a day or two to go through this but I will get back to you over the weekend with some thoughts.

So, techo051 confirms that he is Christopher Marsh CFO of Blockchain Foundry & that he owns & uses the account techo051 on BCT.

After 5 days, this is the response I got from him via PM regarding the basic questions I asked in my PM above:

On Peer Mountain I looked through the thread, I haven’t been closely involved in those discussions but I can tell you that we have an internal process for vetting partnerships like this and we have also meet with their team in person. Their identity project fits well with some of the identity use cases that BCF is exploring using Syscoin. Lots of projects are operating in the identity space and it’s been a focus of ours for over a year now, including with us being part of Microsoft’s decentralized identity foundation. So from that perspective a partnership with Peer Mountain made sense given what both projects are trying to achieve.

On your other questions about deleted posts, etc. I guess all that I can say there is that the team has a difficult job trying to respond to legitimate questions and concerns while making sure that the official thread doesn’t turn into a toxic place like so much of bitcointalk has. All of us on the team have a vested interest in seeing BCF and Syscoin do well and everything we do from a partnership or other business development perspective is intended to move the projects forward. BCF is an early stage company but we are well funded and have a good investor base backing us. The deficit question that keeps coming up is not accurate and if more clarification is needed there I’m happy to provide it. I’m also happy to get on a call if you want to chat about any of these items in more detail.   

As can be seen by this response, Christoper Marsh fails to answer a single question, choosing instead to send me the type of marketing dribble one sees on medium every day.

My reply:

I expected at least a few answers after you deliberated for 5 days - not some marketing statement based on evasion/excuses.

It's obvious you have no intention of addressing or answering a single issue or question even via PM, so I will return to posting on the Unofficial Syscoin thread again untill you or someone else at BCF/SYS decides to interact & communicate with your investors.

So, Christopher Marsh CFO of Blockchain Foundry is given the the perfect oportunity to talk to his investors & explain their actions - & this is the best he can come up with after 5 days of deliberation?  Let's break down that reply of his a little bit:

On Peer Mountain I looked through the thread....

So, while looking through their thread you failed to notice that they don't even have & never have had an official presence there at all, or that the thread has been abandoned for some time, or that they don't actually have a product, or that they lied about KYC3 being a seperate business, or that they scammed their bounty hunters, or that they keep changing dates, or that they are now trying to push another ICO scam, etc, etc - or that they didn't even bother to post an official announcement about the Syscoin "partnership"? (apart from one spambot post).  You must have really read through their thread thoroughly throughout your 5 days of investigations..... Roll Eyes

I haven’t been closely involved in those discussions but I can tell you that we have an internal process for vetting partnerships like this and we have also meet with their team in person.

Why haven't you? You're the CFO of BCF - isn't it your job to be involved & make sure that there are no financial misdeeds going on? Sebastian Schepis, CIO of Blockchain Foundry said:

"We’re thrilled to work with the Peer Mountain Team."

...and yet you're trying to tell us that you, as CFO of BCF, "weren't closely involved"?  What happened to your "internal process for vetting partnerships like this" - did that also fail to spot all the inconsistencies I pointed out above? Did you also forget to ask them a single question when you "met them in person"?

On your other questions about deleted posts, etc. I guess all that I can say there is that the team has a difficult job trying to respond to legitimate questions and concerns while making sure that the official thread doesn’t turn into a toxic place like so much of bitcointalk has.

Speaking for myself, nothing in my deleted posts was toxic, as you can see from the very first post on this thread. I posted legitimate questions & Daniel chose to ignore & delete them multiple times, even finding the time to PM me asking me to stop asking questions about my investment....it is censorship & treatment of investors like this that turns topics into toxic dumps. As for the rest of your poor excuse of an explanation, it's just marketing dribble.

Did Mr Marsh bother to get back to you with an explanation?

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:11:55 PM

Copying this over from the censorship ridden Syscoin thread before it's deleted:

sys has been promising advertising for over 2 years , yes there was balistica now another company is doing it, apart for the roadmap and a website thats been in the making for an age.

when will we see some kinda advertising push, , why is their no advertising the fact you can do ICO's better than ETH, and the rest of put together!.  why no shouting from the rooftops about it

You won't get any straight answers here buddy, blockchain foundry have hijacked this thread to push their own BCFN shitcoin. Suggest you use the unofficial, uncensored & unmoderated thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0
you mean the company thats been developing sys nonstop since inception? We have innovated in this space and brought many things that seperates us from the pack including forth coming innovations in the space.. without bcfn none of this would happen.

You just proved my point. Instead of answering the questions asked by Wreathy, you choose to prattle on about how wonderful the BCFN shitcoin is.
BCFN have been dumping their SYS for months because they're skint, all the info is detailed in the uncensored thread - but you know that already, cos you've read it & posted on it.

How's that partnership with the Peermountain bounty scammers doing? You know, the one that Christopher Marsh Syscoin CFO (aka techo051) claims he wasn't consulted about? I'll tell you, they've cancelled their scam ICO because they got rumbled.
What other scam companies will BCFN drag SYScoin into in an effort to raise funds?
When will the SYS to BCFN swap happen?.....
**snip BCFN fanboy cr@p**

And again you didn't answer a single question....
not relevant

What kind of answer is that? What is it exactly that you deem "not relevant"?

Is it questions from Syscoin investors like Wreathy about the complete lack of marketing?:

sys has been promising advertising for over 2 years , yes there was balistica now another company is doing it, apart for the roadmap and a website thats been in the making for an age.

when will we see some kinda advertising push, , why is their no advertising the fact you can do ICO's better than ETH, and the rest of put together!.  why no shouting from the rooftops about it

Or maybe you mean the BCFN partnership with known scammers Peer Mountain?:

Or maybe you think the China-style censorship on this thread is "not relevant"?

Seems the devs there think that questions from it's investors are "not relevant"......

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 04:14:46 PM

Copying this over from the censorship ridden Syscoin thread before it's deleted:

You won't get any straight answers here buddy, blockchain foundry have hijacked this thread to push their own BCFN shitcoin. Suggest you use the unofficial, uncensored & unmoderated thread:

you mean the company thats been developing sys nonstop since inception? We have innovated in this space and brought many things that seperates us from the pack including forth coming innovations in the space.. without bcfn none of this would happen.

You just proved my point. Instead of answering the questions asked by Wreathy, you choose to prattle on about how wonderful the BCFN shitcoin is.
BCFN have been dumping their SYS for months because they're skint, all the info is detailed in the uncensored thread - but you know that already, cos you've read it & posted on it.

How's that partnership with the Peermountain bounty scammers doing? You know, the one that Christopher Marsh Syscoin CFO (aka techo051) claims he wasn't consulted about? I'll tell you, they've cancelled their scam ICO because they got rumbled.
What other scam companies will BCFN drag SYScoin into in an effort to raise funds?

not relevant

Is it questions from Syscoin investors like Wreathy about the complete lack of marketing?:

Seems the devs there think that questions from it's investors are "not relevant"......
what im working on now precipitates some of what is requested
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

what im working on now precipitates some of what is requested

The one question you are referring to was not asking weather you had a working product or not, it was asking why there had been zero marketing for 2 years. Read the questions.

Stop avoiding or ignoring the questions & answer them.

conferences and stands is a very important part of success.

Where do you see anything about Syscoin in that fancy BCFN booth? ANYTHING? This just proves my point again - BCFN are only promoting themselves & their BCFN shitcoin - they're not interested in promoting Syscoin, especially now that they've dumped all theirs.

IconFirm (OP)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:23:46 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 09:50:27 AM by IconFirm

Not been to this thread for a while.....

@sidhujag:  I don't believe you.

Did Mr Marsh bother to get back to you with an explanation?

No. He went completely silent. His last post was on August 09.

I just checked out the Peer Mountain thread too, it's dead:

seems like project is dead. this is result of postpodes and delays. and cheating with people(bounty huters). sad. project was looking promissing.

The moment they started scamming their bounty hunters it was obvious this was a scam.

So it's official, BCFN knowingly went into a partnership with a scam company. I'm just glad I cut my losses & got out when I did - the price is much lower now as the BCFN dumping continues.

As I no longer have any masternodes or hold any SYS, I don't really care about their lies any more, but I'll leave this thread open for anyone to post their concerns here, as I'm sure they'll continue to delete/censor any posts relating to their scam from their official BCFN/SYS thread - it's what they do & have always done.

@blurry: Expect your posts to disappear soon, please post them here when they do to help warn others.

Good luck.

Edit:  Appropriate feedback left for Christopher Marsh with links:

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 07:07:26 PM

They're still "accidentally" deleting posts.....

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

not relevant

its not ready to overtake erc style assets it needs what im working on now for widescale adoption

The one question you are referring to was not asking weather you had a working product or not, it was asking why there had been zero marketing for 2 years. Read the questions.

Stop avoiding or ignoring the questions & answer them.

Where do you see anything about Syscoin in that fancy BCFN booth? ANYTHING? This just proves my point again - BCFN are only promoting themselves & their BCFN shitcoin - they're not interested in promoting Syscoin, especially now that they've dumped all theirs.

Only fanboy posts about BCFN are allowed in the Syscoin thread it seems.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 02:39:31 PM

Another deleted post:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Looks like my post has got accidentally deleted, never mind.

Yes they are, but as you can see by those pics of their fancy BCFN booth, they are only promoting BCFN - not Syscoin. Not a glimpse of Syscoin anywhere in that BCFN booth. Proof that BCFN are only interested in promoting themselves & their BCFN shitcoin.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

As Syscoin dies at the hands of BCFN, I thought I'd check how BCFN are doing themselves on the Canadian Securities Exchange - it's not good:

Source:  https://thecse.com/en/listings/technology/blockchain-foundry-inc

Down almost 30% & falling, as it has been for the last few months.

The latest Interim Financial Statements for Blockchain Foundry can be viewed on the same site (Published Aug 29th):

https://webfiles.thecse.com/sedar_filings/00031166/1808291902373374.pdf

If you like grim reading....

BCFN are also trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol 8BF since Aug 14th - there is zero volume. That's 0:

http://en.boerse-frankfurt.de/stock/Blockchain_Foundry-Share

Nothing.

There are shitcoins out there that offer absolutely nothing but are trading at between 2x - 5x more than Syscoin. Why?  Marketing. Syscoin has had zero marketing for the last couple of years & this, combined with the BCFN dumping, is reflected in the price & lack of adoption.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 03:18:38 PM

Seems like a great project. I'm glad i found it and hope the team and all the community together will make this a huge success

WTF are you talking about?

Spambot.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 08:55:14 PM

Seems like a great project. I'm glad i found it and hope the team and all the community together will make this a huge success

WTF are you talking about?

Spambot.

It's a spammer account/farmer. Unfortunately this forum is riddled with them. Neg'd & deleted.

@blurry:  I saw your post on the BCFN/Syscoin thread - thanks for linking to this thread, hopefully it will wake a few people up.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

The censorship syscoin thread just had another mass blitz of their thread again, deleting questions they don't want their investards to see:

Visit https://syscoins.network/syslinks for a complete and up-to-date list of all links for the Syscoins platform!

Link doesn't work, of course.

So, better off using the Unofficial Syscoin thread for the latest news:

A little less whining would be great

I don't understand that statement.

Do you consider verifiable & factual statements or basic questions from Syscoin investors to be "whining"?

I can add to your list though:

A few answers to questions would be great too.
Less deleting of questions would be fine as well.
No censorship would be great.
A few explanations about the partnership with the peermountain scammers would be dandy.
Or....or....do you get it yet?

Just because Syscoin refuse to answer a single question, that does not make those questions "whining".

You can always click on the ignore button every time you see a question, then you won't see any more "whining".

They're really going out of their way to hide stuff.....it's so f*cking fishy.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:04:43 PM

And another deleted:

Reading through that post, I found the second question quite unusual:

Q: Are there any plans in improving the identities feature on syscoin blockchain, will it use some 3rd party identities (maybe PeerMountain) or will it use the BMD identities ?

PeerMountain?

Is no one at Syscoin aware of the fact that PeerMountain scammed their bounty hunters before cancelling their ICO?
Or that they have abandoned their BCT ANN thread(s)?
Or that they don't actually have a product? (& probably never did/will)

All the above is well documented on the Unofficial Syscoin thread, maybe you guys should read it & catch up a bit:

I know Christopher Marsh (aka techo051) did, the Syscoin Chief Financial Officer, because he states that he wasn't consulted about the Syscoin partnership with the PeerMountain scammers in that very thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.40

He's also been silent ever since, refusing to answer any questions about why that was.

I realize that this is the BCFN thread now & questions regarding Syscoin are ignored/deleted here, but maybe someone at Syscoin who has a faint idea of what's going on should go over to the Syscoin thread & explain? Shed some light on this situation for your poor investors?

I think you should.

Edit: If you censor/delete this post, I'll simply re-post it there.

Re-posted here as promised.

Can't blame them for wanting to hide the fact that their partners are proven scammers I suppose.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

From the Peermountain thread: 

**WARNING**

Peermountain has already scammed their bounty hunters in a different thread (now locked):

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2642081.3860

Read through the thread carefully, you will see many inconsistencies & conflicting info, as well as disgruntled bounty hunters.
They then cancelled their ICO.
They have not updated their own website to reflect this.
They also say they are in partnership with Syscoin, but any questions about Peermountain on the Syscoin thread are quickly deleted, resulting in a new, unofficial & uncensored thread here:

Read through the above thread for more detailed info.

Peermountain were last active on this forum on September 11th:

...they only use shill/fake accounts on BCT now.

I urge anyone to do extensive research into this outfit & use extreme caution.

This is their second attempt after the first debacle/scam.

They're still shilling for investards by the looks of it.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 01:08:00 PM

That was a pretty good buy

Are you serious?

Still being dumped.......

Why is Christopher Marsh still hiding?

I presume he was refering to the BCFN shitcoin, because that's the only coin they're interested in now.

Looking at those latest two dumps, the first one coinsides with the release of Blockmarket 3.2.0 & the second coinsides with the ARCHOS announcement - bit strange......or not maybe.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 06:35:30 PM

From the Peermountain thread:

Hello everyone
Want ask what's going on with this campaign?Bounty finish long time ago, but no one payed .
When we know some result of ICO, and when we know something real or this is scam project.

Nobody got paid, ICO never happened - it was a scam.

Read this:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0

It concerns the Peermountain scammers going into a "partnership" with Syscoin. When I questioned why Syscoin was going into a partnership with these scammers on the Syscoin thread they deleted all my posts, forcing me to open a new thread. Nobody at Syscoin wants to talk about it, yet they advertise Peermountain on their website, so I assume that Syscoin are behind this scam. You can try to ask on their thread but they will just delete it.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 06:48:08 PM

Stay tuned for some exciting news about the evolution of Syscoin! 18:30 UTC: Blog post, 19:30 UTC: #DanTime

1:30PM EST(18:30 UTC): Blog post

2:30PM EST(19:30 UTC): Syscoin Co-Founder Dan Wasyluk, will answer all your questions for a special #DanTime on the Syscoin Discord (https://discord.gg/sQFwtkE) discord.gg/sQFwtkE)

I wonder if he'll answer any questions about the censorship on the Syscoin thread, the partnership with the Peermountain scam or the refusal of Mr Marsh (techo051) to answer any questions about them.......

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 06:16:43 PM

Another disguntled/scammed/unpaid Peermountain victim:

Scam ? It seems none of the hunters got paid and furthermore on their telegram, people defending PeerMountain by ban the users who are asking to speak with someone official from the team. Strange, right ? Can someone dig deeper on this situation please ?

Feel free to post about it on the Unofficial Syscoin thread in my sig:

I done a bit of research but then sold all my Syscoin when they "went into partnership" with Peermountain & then started censoring/deleting all posts about them on their official thread. You can also try asking on the official Syscoin thread - but like I said, they'll just delete it, which is strange, because they splash peermountain all over their website......

https://syscoin.org/

Good luck.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2019, 11:24:09 AM

I can't believe that none of unpaid/scammed Peermountain bounty hunters have opened a scam accusation against them tbh - it would certainly help get some answers from their "partners" at Syscoin......

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 12:48:42 AM

BCFN is not in a deficit of any kind.

Well, after looking at the financial reports of Blockchain Foundry, which are signed by both Daniel Wasyluk (CEO & BCT post deleter) & Christopher Marsh (CFO), that doesn't appear to be the case:

https://webfiles.thecse.com/investorx/BCFN/1805301938226727.pdf?kY9yLTSm3Jn9nsI9HuLoE1nMoeU1.qlm

The documents clearly state:

The Company has an accumulated deficit of $2,505,196 as at March 31, 2018, and $2,157,124 as at
September 30, 2017. The Company's ability to continue its operations and to realize its assets at their
carrying values is dependent upon obtaining additional financing and generating revenues sufficient to
cover its operating costs, all of which indicates the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast
substantial doubt about the Company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

I'm afraid that this really is quite a damning report on Blockchain Foundry. It also confirms the various (deleted) posts from Syscoin users that they are in desperate need for a cash injection, which can explain the dumping of Syscoin & dubious partnership with peermountain & their very, very shady ICO & a non-existent product. It looks like a typical cash-grab & nothing more.

This, together with the censorship & refusal of Daniel, Christopher or Sebastian to answer any question relating to Blockchain Foundry on the Syscoin thread only fuels Syscoin investors concerns. Deleting & censoring is not the way to deal with the situation - it actually makes it worse & creates even more suspicion.

UPDATE:

The latest financial reports for Blockchain Foundry Inc have been released on 1st March - it's eye watering how much debt they are now in. Their previous deficit has grown from the previous $2,505,196 to a staggering $12,315,218 and a comprehensive loss of $801,878!!

Source:  https://webfiles.thecse.com/sedar_filings/00031166/1903011327221843.pdf

Quote from their Auditor BDO on 29th January 2019:

Emphasis of Matter
Without modifying our opinion, we draw attention to Note 1 in the consolidated financial statements, which
describes that Blockchain Foundry Inc. has incurred losses to date and has an accumulated deficit of
$11,513,340 as at September 30, 2018. These conditions, along with other matters as set forth in Note 1 in the
consolidated financial statements, indicate the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast significant
doubt about the company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

Source:  https://webfiles.thecse.com/sedar_filings/00031166/1901291610150661.pdf

Meaning that every month Blockchain Foundry Inc. are piling on another $1 million to their deficit while also making a loss.

That's outstanding. What a great job they're doing. Wonderful to know that SYS is in such capable hands......

Just waiting for them to cash out all their masternodes & dump....Peermountain style.

No wonder Christopher Marsh is still hiding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: