Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SYS] SYSCOIN [Unofficial] - Due to censorship & secrecy on Official thread.  (Read 21695 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (8 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
blurryeyed

Activity: 670
Merit: 120

TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2019, 11:39:02 AM

HOLY SH*T!!!

Over $12 MILLION?!!!

They are so screwed. There's no way back from this for them now with the current market. At least we now know what they learned from Peermountain - how to screw everyone over.....lol

Keep an eye on the masternode count folks, it'll be dropping fast any moment now....the way of the shitcoin masternode scam.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconFirm (OP)

Activity: 1438
Merit: 574

Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 04:51:45 PM

HOLY SH*T!!!

Over $12 MILLION?!!!

They are so screwed. There's no way back from this for them now with the current market. At least we now know what they learned from Peermountain - how to screw everyone over.....lol

Keep an eye on the masternode count folks, it'll be dropping fast any moment now....the way of the shitcoin masternode scam.

I'm struggling to understand how such a massive deficit could have gone unnoticed TBH. I mean, I was more than a little concerned when I found out they were in the red by $3 million a few months ago, but to see the debt quadruple in such a short space of time is bewildering to say the least - how can that happen so suddenly? It's not like it's a bit of loose change - it's a staggering amount of money. If I were still a SYS holder I would be majorly worried right now, nobody is going to buy into the BCFN shitoken in the knowledge that they are in so much debt, which leaves SYS holders liable for this unholy BCF f*ck-up.

Syscoin users need to start asking some serious questions - good luck with that, history has shown us that they don't particularly like being asked questions.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2019, 09:35:35 PM

Syscoin Gestapo deleted the threads

That's no surprise.

Any Syscoin user who has their posts deleted from the BCFN thread are more than welcome to post them here (if they are relevent) - I'd be interested to see what they were, as I don't read the BCFN thread anymore so didn't see them.

PIA went evil: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5203968.msg53160131#msg53160131 Unofficial & Uncensored SYSCOIN thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.0    Do not trust Yobit/HitBTC/BiteBTC/coinsbit/p2pb2b/Mercatox/C-cex/Poloniex/WEX/KuCoin/LiveCoin/TheRockTrading/Bitfinex/ADAB/Okex/TradeSatoshi/Gate.io/Changelly/Freewallet.org/crex24 scam exchanges or ICO's by known scammers like HashCoins/Ambisafe/Bountyhive - they WILL scam you! Use diligence & research. Buy coins, sell coins - don't invest in stupid shit. If your questions aren't answered - don't touch it.
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 02:11:11 PM

Syscoin Gestapo deleted the threads

That's no surprise.

Any Syscoin user who has their posts deleted from the BCFN thread are more than welcome to post them here (if they are relevent) - I'd be interested to see what they were, as I don't read the BCFN thread anymore so didn't see them.

Yeah - they deleted my congratulatory post:

Congratulations to Blockchain Foundry Inc for managing to increase their deficit from a massive $3 million to a record breaking $12+ million in less than one year!!

Source:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4748031.msg50015180#msg50015180

If there were awards for worst performing & dodgiest dealing blockchain company - Blockchain Foundry Inc would have won it 2 years in a row.

All that censorship, deleting posts & scam partnership deals has really paid off eh?

I'm surprised it stayed up so long, it took them a good few hours to censor it.

@Icon: You can delete it if you don't think it's relevant to this thread - I'm OK with it.

GameCredits Unofficial: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5254720.0   Funniest/stupidest shit list thread ever:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064824.msg20344174#msg20344174 - The ultimate example of trust abuse by exposed scammer craslovell...
IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 09:18:50 PM

Haha!! That's relevant - in a fun kind of way.....

I can understand why they don't feel like laughing though, if I was over $12 million in debt & my business was losing vast amounts of cash - nothing could make me laugh......

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 11:10:26 AM

**snip**

I have created this thread for SYS users who are censored on the official BCFN/SYS thread & it is self-moderated simply to stop spammers & shills like yourself. All legitimate posts are welcome & will not be deleted.

Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 02:27:29 PM

Let's see if danosphere can keep his sys4 in Q1 "promise"  Grin
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 10:49:15 PM

Let's see if danosphere can keep his sys4 in Q1 "promise"  Grin

I doubt it very much, the only promise danosphere can keep is getting his business into millions of $'s of debt. A month has passed since their last financial train wreck was published, so I reckon that's another million of debt added, probably over $13 million now.

Good grief.

sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 06:26:14 AM

HOLY SH*T!!!

Over $12 MILLION?!!!

I'm struggling to understand how such a massive deficit could have gone unnoticed TBH. I mean, I was more than a little concerned when I found out they were in the red by $3 million a few months ago, but to see the debt quadruple in such a short space of time is bewildering to say the least - how can that happen so suddenly? It's not like it's a bit of loose change - it's a staggering amount of money. If I were still a SYS holder I would be majorly worried right now, nobody is going to buy into the BCFN shitoken in the knowledge that they are in so much debt, which leaves SYS holders liable for this unholy BCF f*ck-up.

Syscoin users need to start asking some serious questions - good luck with that, history has shown us that they don't particularly like being asked questions.

there is not debt, bcf owes no debt it raised $5 million and most of that went towards developing syscoin, as for q1 thats on me, im the developer not danosphere hes more on management side, and you can check github on my activity its all open source and you can track how many hours I put in, more than you can count.

Its going good though, either way I'm going to fulfill my promise to bring real innovation to this space and make a difference. Again theres no debt, any numbers your seeing are offset by some type of asset, its likely just something from the RTO with Tiller. I've asked Chris about this myself and there is nothing about any sort of debt we owe, we raised money and have no liabilities. So not sure how you can pick a number but not look at the positive side of the balance side to see the offset!
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2019, 02:47:35 PM

@sidhujag: Not in debt? Who are you kidding? Did you even read what the BCF auditor wrote:

Emphasis of Matter
Without modifying our opinion, we draw attention to Note 1 in the consolidated financial statements, which
describes that Blockchain Foundry Inc. has incurred losses to date and has an accumulated deficit of
$11,513,340 as at September 30, 2018. These conditions, along with other matters as set forth in Note 1 in the
consolidated financial statements, indicate the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast significant
doubt about the company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

You spoke to Chris Marsh? Where has he been hiding? So the chief financial officer of BCF is saying that the official audit is wrong and you believe him? Why is his signature on it then?

Did you also ask him why Syscoin have splashed the Peermountain scammers all over their website? I mean, who the f*ck are gonna invest in a platform that partners with & advertises known scammers on their webpage?
Then again, there's no point in asking him, because according to him, he wasn't even aware of them - what does he know - he's only the chief financial officer. I doubt he could count to 12, let alone 12 million.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 04:17:36 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2019, 04:38:28 PM by sidhujag

@sidhujag: Not in debt? Who are you kidding? Did you even read what the BCF auditor wrote:

Emphasis of Matter
Without modifying our opinion, we draw attention to Note 1 in the consolidated financial statements, which
describes that Blockchain Foundry Inc. has incurred losses to date and has an accumulated deficit of
$11,513,340 as at September 30, 2018. These conditions, along with other matters as set forth in Note 1 in the
consolidated financial statements, indicate the existence of a material uncertainty that may cast significant
doubt about the company’s ability to continue as a going concern.

You spoke to Chris Marsh? Where has he been hiding? So the chief financial officer of BCF is saying that the official audit is wrong and you believe him? Why is his signature on it then?

Did you also ask him why Syscoin have splashed the Peermountain scammers all over their website? I mean, who the f*ck are gonna invest in a platform that partners with & advertises known scammers on their webpage?
Then again, there's no point in asking him, because according to him, he wasn't even aware of them - what does he know - he's only the chief financial officer. I doubt he could count to 12, let alone 12 million.

Ive asked him multiple times yes. We only raised $5 million how can there possibly be 11.5m of debt we didn't borrow anything. Look at the balance sheets it clearly shows assets are offsetting liabilities minus dev costs. I will ask him again and get a direct answer on that quote.

Edit: here is the response just like I thought:

"It’s a combination of Tiller’s existing losses when we took over the shell, plus our actual cash outlays plus any non cash expenses like stock option grants etc"
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2019, 11:40:52 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2019, 11:52:23 AM by blurryeyed

how can there possibly be 11.5m of debt we didn't borrow anything.

Good question - that's what I want to know too.

"It’s a combination of Tiller’s existing losses when we took over the shell, plus our actual cash outlays plus any non cash expenses like stock option grants etc"

Utter garbage. If Chris Marsh actually told you that then he's lying to you & everyone else & here's why. If that statement were true then those losses would show on their financial reports as well as on BCF reports. Tiller Resources Ltd. was acquired by Blockchain Foundry on May 3, 2018 & there is NOTHING about any supposed losses on any financial report either from Tiller or BCF. That means either Tiller & BCF hid those fairy tale losses from the auditor or they never existed in the first place - either way, he's lying.

Why are you even trying to explain BCF financial train wreck anyway? You're a dev, not the CFO - that's Chris Marsh's job. He's already lied to everyone here about his actions/lies regarding Peermountain & Syscoin censorship & now you want us to believe a quote you typed up yourself "from him" as some kind of factual proof? It means nothing.
Tell him to come here & post himself, then he can provide some actual, real & solid proof that this $12+ million deficit that has magically appeared out of thin air is real & can show us where it came from. But he won't, because he knows that he has been caught lying & has been hiding ever since he was found out.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that Syscoin acquired Tiller knowing that they were in debt by $12+ million? Really? That's some track record Chris Marsh has got then - first he instantly puts Syscoin in millions of $'s of debt, then he partners Syscoin with a proven scam company like Peermountain.

Wake up sidhujag. He's f*cking lying to you & everyone.

sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 06:50:27 PM

how can there possibly be 11.5m of debt we didn't borrow anything.

Good question - that's what I want to know too.

Utter garbage. If Chris Marsh actually told you that then he's lying to you & everyone else & here's why. If that statement were true then those losses would show on their financial reports as well as on BCF reports. Tiller Resources Ltd. was acquired by Blockchain Foundry on May 3, 2018 & there is NOTHING about any supposed losses on any financial report either from Tiller or BCF. That means either Tiller & BCF hid those fairy tale losses from the auditor or they never existed in the first place - either way, he's lying.

Why are you even trying to explain BCF financial train wreck anyway? You're a dev, not the CFO - that's Chris Marsh's job. He's already lied to everyone here about his actions/lies regarding Peermountain & Syscoin censorship & now you want us to believe a quote you typed up yourself "from him" as some kind of factual proof? It means nothing.
Tell him to come here & post himself, then he can provide some actual, real & solid proof that this $12+ million deficit that has magically appeared out of thin air is real & can show us where it came from. But he won't, because he knows that he has been caught lying & has been hiding ever since he was found out.

Are you seriously trying to tell us that Syscoin acquired Tiller knowing that they were in debt by $12+ million? Really? That's some track record Chris Marsh has got then - first he instantly puts Syscoin in millions of $'s of debt, then he partners Syscoin with a proven scam company like Peermountain.

Wake up sidhujag. He's f*cking lying to you & everyone.

Syscoin didn't acquire anything or enter into any legal contracts because it physically cannot do so (thus saying Syscoin is instantly put in debt is disingenuous in an obvious manner), BCF is a public company and Syscoin is an open src protocol. I can't really explain it any better for you. There is no conspiracy happening here. All debts in BCF balance sheet are offset by assets if you cannot see that then you are deliberately trying to troll. This will be my last post on this thread to try to help you understand for the last time. There is no debt BCF has at all, it has assets and used assets to pay bills like funding dev, IR and marketing. We are trying to weather the storm like everyone else but are positioned to be one of the few the really benefit from this industry because of the knowledge myself and others on the team bring that are unique to this space, and the products we are working on as a result. In the end Syscoin has its own governance model and funding model and is outside of the scope of BCF because there are people working on Syscoin outside of BCF just like other open source protocols that are promising crypto currency projects. Thanks for reading.
blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 09:14:19 PM

**snip**

Hello noob that didn't post since December 21, 2017. Are SYScoin using bought/hacked accounts now too?

WTF do you know - your post history is just sh*t, but I'll quote yourself as an answer:

It is called "providing information", but I can see everything that you dont like is "trolling".

Go ask some questions in the BCFN/SYS thread & come back here when they are deleted - then you might get it.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 09:25:45 PM

Syscoin didn't acquire anything...

Forgive my typo, I meant BCF of course. Same sh*t though.

Looking forward to Chris Marsh coming back here to explain, cos you obviously can't.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2019, 10:56:29 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2019, 11:14:25 PM by IconFirm

**snip**

I have created this thread for SYS users who are censored on the official BCFN/SYS thread & it is self-moderated simply to stop spammers & shills like yourself. All legitimate posts are welcome & will not be deleted.

Or did Chris Marsh just came out of hiding via an alt he forgot about for over a year?

Nice to see this thread still going, I'll keep it open.

blurryeyed

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 10:37:13 AM

**snip**

Or did Chris Marsh just came out of hiding via an alt he forgot about for over a year?

Nice to see this thread still going, I'll keep it open.

+1 Exactly.

Thanks for keeping this thread open, the only posts in the BCFN/SYS thread now are from shills promoting various scam exchanges & bots for shady media outlets (coindar & publish0x mainly) - even Sebastien has gone silent, which is nice.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 01:51:37 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2019, 02:42:59 PM by IconFirm

..even Sebastien has gone silent, which is nice.

You're right, I just checked their thread, Daniel, Christopher & Sebastian haven't posted for months now, only spammers. Maybe they're sulking about having to take a pay-cut due to the severe financial troubles they've got themselves into:

https://webfiles.thecse.com/sedar_filings/00031166/1903291050427321.pdf

How they can possibly justify paying themselves $145,837 each plus bonuses (WTF?!) for putting BCF over $12 million in the red is beyond me, but the fact that they've cut their salaries to $60,000, $20,000 and $60,000 respectively is confirmation that all is not well at BCF. I'm surprised they can justify paying themselves at all after the mess they've created TBH - I'd love to be paid such a large amount for running a business into the ground & accuring such massive deficts......

All this as SYS teeters on the brink of 1 satoshi - lordy lordy.

IconFirm (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:21:10 PM

Ouch....

The 1 sat resistance was futile & the collapse continues.

Still no posts from any of the "team" for months - not even a BCF promodribble.

Just debts. Millions of them.

Gaglam

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:48:42 AM

I don't think that syscoin will survive 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: