Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in btc price predictions?  (Read 2827 times)
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:09:40 PM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?

Absolutely yes, there are a lot of people in the corporate world who are working hard in order to earn more money and cryptocurrency is the easiest way to have more income due to volatility.

Yes we must believe in prediction when it comes from the experts and also we should keep yourself with all the latest updates so that we can predict the price and plan our investment accordingly.

Am I spamming? Report me!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:50:01 PM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?
Yeah, sometimes but not with this kind of prediction. It seems unrealistic for me. Their prediction is too high in a short period of time that seems impossible for me atm. Also, there's no accurate prediction so for most of the time, I just believe in my own prediction.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

I believe bitcoin become $50,000 this yeat 2018 or if not happen become 50k dollars this year probably it will happen next year. But ghe prediction of 1Million dollars for each bitcoin is really impossible to hit because that is very high price.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

There are predictions about future of Bitcoin that are totally opposite one to another and they are coming from eminent persons. I do like to read about it because I would like to hear what people have to say. Finding logic in those predictions, gathering some informations, trying to create my own view.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:50:49 PM

I never believed in a prediction that isn't based on anything, I rather believe in a prediction which's based on mathematical calculations, that's it and nothing else.
Mathematically, the absolute bitcoin value will continue to grow higher, because of the existence of the decline in the supply, although sometimes experienced a correction due to the occurrence of sales in large volumes.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:44:15 AM

it's a lot that many people are predicting bitcoin prices every year and I am also predicting $ 35,000 for this year, but I still strongly believe that by the end of the year it will definitely reach my prediction price.

everyone has predicted each bitcoin price by the end of this year, for me, I will sell the coin assets that I have if it already provides benefits
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:55:11 AM

I never believed in a prediction that isn't based on anything, I rather believe in a prediction which's based on mathematical calculations, that's it and nothing else.
Mathematically, the absolute bitcoin value will continue to grow higher, because of the existence of the decline in the supply, although sometimes experienced a correction due to the occurrence of sales in large volumes.
but I think it is very difficult to find information in predicting bitcoin prices using basic math. I am more confident in predictions that use information. such as large enterprise information that receives bitcoin, or a state that receives crypto, I think it is possible to convert a cryptocurrency into a pump.
antran123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:01:23 AM

I think it depends if a bitcoin or big event will have a big partnership with other countries that legit bitcoin abroad I'm sure it's possible but still in person if you buy lots of bitcoins and have nothing to sell bitcoin and hold they'll just make sure that it's possible to be 1million a bitcoin again.
juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:07:14 PM

I dont believe this predictors, they do that kind of post just for their own good. They buy coins cheap and '' predict'' that that coin will raise a lot, so people who follow them buy that coin and when the price starts going up, they sell all and make their own profits, this happen all the time.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

but I think it is very difficult to find information in predicting bitcoin prices using basic math. I am more confident in predictions that use information. such as large enterprise information that receives bitcoin, or a state that receives crypto, I think it is possible to convert a cryptocurrency into a pump.
Those news really can move the value to a much higher height, bitcoin price still unpredictable thought playing with enough understanding can give us some decent earnings, maybe its much better to predict small ups and down while we can still take some opportunity to short it up but in terms of how
big it can turned to still no one knows aside from those whales who are holding huge amount of coins.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:49:05 PM

everyone can give or deliver their own prediction about bitcoin price, and its not something to get through that are banned to run. but i think major of influence predictors has their own business and purposes to publish their prediction about bitcoin price. i will do my own prediction based on yearly, monthly and daily market trend. Considering about some issues that comes or impact to bitcoin.

francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:30:25 PM

everyone can give or deliver their own prediction about bitcoin price, and its not something to get through that are banned to run. but i think major of influence predictors has their own business and purposes to publish their prediction about bitcoin price. i will do my own prediction based on yearly, monthly and daily market trend. Considering about some issues that comes or impact to bitcoin.
Yes everyone has their own predictions and we cannot force them to stop predicting of the price. But actually predictions of the price has a basis and hard to believe it. So it is depends whether you believe from others predictions.
balamuda

Activity: 318

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:37:47 PM

I think for predictions we should see the market situation, if the market is bad I think bitcoin by the end of 2018 worth $ 50,000 will never happen. The market can be stable again and bitcoin can grow tall, but it will take a long time, and you must be patient to wait.
Claudyah

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:23:09 PM

At least I believe the prediction of people that at the end of 2018 will rise in price, because gradually the price began to rise in the month now is not dashed that is expected but I hope once at the end of this year the price could reach $ 50k very profit great for me, we can only wait and be patient until the time comes
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

Absolutely yes, there are a lot of people in the corporate world who are working hard in order to earn more money and cryptocurrency is the easiest way to have more income due to volatility.
At the same time, the prediction should have at least its citation where it can proves what it stands for. For an instance is that a researcher, a it conducts survey and other tool of data gathering procedure therefore it is reliable because it has basis at the same time, it undergoes into steps. But there is nothing to predict with bitcoin. The sure thing to happened was the bitcoin's will rise and become the future.
millensharon8

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

No one can ever predict what price is going to be like since we all cannot see the future apparently. The mistakes a lot of people make is because of their expectations and emotions, they always want to speak out as a prediction what they feel they want to see. However, trend is always one's friend and all we can do is to monitor it and see at the end what the value ends up bringing but trying to predict what future holds is a big No.

lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:12:32 PM

to be honest I already do not really trust the prediction of bitcoin price completely I prefer to follow the existing groove and as much as possible make a profit from rising and falling bitcoin prices that exist.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:23:29 PM

Actually i starting to doubt any remaining predictions for this year about the Bitcoin price will soar in which many predictions never happen like they said that on month of May Bitcoin will start to soar but it did not happen as desired so i think i will just wait and see for the remaining predictions with hope that it will going to happen before this year would end.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:29:27 PM

yes, I still believe in some bitcoin price predictions, many predict that this year the bitcoin price will reach $ 20k even exceed it, I am very confident with the speculation

but if it should reach $ 50k I'm not sure
justsimpleram (OP)

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:42:31 AM

Actually i starting to doubt any remaining predictions for this year about the Bitcoin price will soar in which many predictions never happen like they said that on month of May Bitcoin will start to soar but it did not happen as desired so i think i will just wait and see for the remaining predictions with hope that it will going to happen before this year would end.

I doubt too so that I ask the people here so I can get some ideas from them and also to you. But I still believe that bitcoin will pump up again and the high prediction of the people and included me will be true soon or someday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: