Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:45:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you still believe in btc price predictions?  (Read 2827 times)
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:57:22 PM

No I do not believe it. because a lot of people live in the world of imagination. some good news may be very effective. The market needs to be strong. I am looking at the supply-demand increase. or to the government. I do not believe in unnecessary graphical interpretations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
holzer

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:33:31 AM

Take a look at what the mega bulls predict vs the what the bears predict and what will actually happen is probably somewhere in the middle of those two.
Saveplus

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:00:38 AM

Predictions in bitcoin is only based on the guess of others,we are not sure if it is true or not.But years passed by no predictions are really happen in the first place.No one really knows what happens in the market.
icopir

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:30:38 PM

for general information I'm looking at forecasts, but I make my own conclusions as prices continue to develop
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:53:31 PM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?
Our predictions have changed over time, you just need to look at the predictions that people gave just a few years ago and you will see that very few gave such a big numbers, however I consider that the predictions are getting out of hand, people want bitcoin to reach a high price very soon when they should be concentrating on getting as much bitcoin as possible before that happens.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:42:23 AM

Well, i know that crypto experts are basing their predictions through bitcoin's condition and with the current crypto events but not all the time their predictions are true. So it's better not to rely much on their predictions or better yet, you are going to make your own.

hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:47:25 AM

I don't think Bitcoin's price can rise quickly to $50000. The market needs more investors, but I don't see where these investors are!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:08:42 AM

from the beginning I never believed in such predictions. early in the year many predicted that the price of bitcoin would be very high in 2018, but now they are all silent.
To me, i believe now in bitcoin price prediction because believing in prediction we gain more profit but people need to believe those type of prediction about the bitcoin price which are establish in official websites and also follow the high profile expert prediction. Moreover, i believe in bitcoin that one day we see its price 15k to 18k usd again.
Yes I also believe in bitcoin price prediction but it does not mean that we can totally depend on it. Some time even the expert prediction proved as wrong. Therefore we need to be too much careful and should try to get the market opinion from other expert also. We need to find out such sources from where we can get good information about bitcoin and other altcoin also.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:56:04 AM

prediction are only predictions which means they arent guarantee that they could come true but there are some cases that a prediction can become accurate if you are gathering other informations like reading the news and looking for the charts . making your own analysis is far more better than a random prediction .

I don't think Bitcoin's price can rise quickly to $50000. The market needs more investors, but I don't see where these investors are!

me too .  $50000 is too big .  currently we are only at 6k to 7k and we arent even reach the half of 50k usd , thats why it is impossible for now for bitcoin to reach 50k usd .  market doent need a new investor at all just to see a new heights but rather we only need more capital to move the scale upwards .
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:40:55 AM

Bitcoin seem to always defy almost predictions, technical analysis is often not enough  and we cannot tell what the media will spill next or how the market will react. So I do not really believe in price predictions of any kind
Which is your right and in a way I agree, however it's very fun to look at the price and try to predict what it is going to happen, it is very hard to predict but it's not impossible there are some people that have been able to do it in the past and there are going to be people that are going to do it in the future, the problem is that we do not know how to distinguish those that can actually predict the prices which those that believe they can.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:29:41 AM

Bitcoin seem to always defy almost predictions, technical analysis is often not enough  and we cannot tell what the media will spill next or how the market will react. So I do not really believe in price predictions of any kind
Which is your right and in a way I agree, however it's very fun to look at the price and try to predict what it is going to happen, it is very hard to predict but it's not impossible there are some people that have been able to do it in the past and there are going to be people that are going to do it in the future, the problem is that we do not know how to distinguish those that can actually predict the prices which those that believe they can.

Predicting on future is quite hard behavior that can hurt and disappoint yourself. Consequently, most of us had been in this point and seeming fine to encourage ourselves not to get panic on selling while our temper is about to lose. In addition, the current market has been fighting the downtrend but still some of us believe and hopeful with the massive price of bitcoin will come soon. But we can not blame for those who are predicting on bitcoins prices as long as they dont harm.
infonik

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 07:32:49 AM

I will not fully believe the words of the prophets. I believe that everything I can see, all the altcoins are falling, and there is no good news to drive the market!
thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

bitcoin prices are hard to predict and many people have made predictions that vary according to them and I really don't care about predictions because I'm sure that the price of bitcoin will definitely recover and rise again
Even the expert failed to give some good prediction about bitcoin price. Although most of the expert and investors were too much confident that 2018 will be the best year for bitcoin and may be bitcoin price will cross 50000$ in 2018, but up to now all such kind of predictions proved as wrong and still bitcoin price is trading under 7000$.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:41:52 PM

I still believe it but not fully believe. Because now the price of bitcoin is going down. We don't know when it will go up again because the price is difficult to predict
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:11:08 PM

Many predict their own bitcoin price. Others say the price of btc at the end of 2018 is $ 50,000. And others say that it will cost $ 100,000- $ 1,000,000 over the next few years.

But at this moment your prediction price of btc is still the same  or your predictions have changed?

There is no accurate prediction in the market and you should conduct your own research so basically i never believe into price prediction.

thresher

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

I was still hopeful at the first half of this year that btc will reach either $25k, $30k or even $50k but all of that has now changed. There is really no all time high and I need to accept that huge money does not get created and poured easily into the cryptocurrency market.

Yes, we are already on the 8th month and the price is still recovering. I am holding bitcoin but I am taking small profits and I am not waiting for it to moon. There are so many predictions about bitcoin may it be positive or negative and I would just take a look at their justification why they think that it would reach that price and then I would use my own strategy trading bitcoin. If it would moon sooner then good but if not then I would just continue to trade taking small profits because at least in that way, I am still earning.
I really do not think this is the time to be taking profits out of your investment in bitcoin, the price is too low and it is likely it is going to remain that way for a long time, I know that some people are desperate by this situation especially those that are losing money but there is nothing to do, the market cannot be manipulated be the likes of us and the only thing we can do is to try to profit from its unpredictable movements.
But I think that it is the most safe time to get profit from bitcoin investment and trading. Specially for short term traders, because bitcoin price is also fluctuation a lot between 6000$ and 7000$, which can give a very good profit to those people who are interested in short term investors.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:00:40 PM

Predicting on future is quite hard behavior that can hurt and disappoint yourself. Consequently, most of us had been in this point and seeming fine to encourage ourselves not to get panic on selling while our temper is about to lose. In addition, the current market has been fighting the downtrend but still some of us believe and hopeful with the massive price of bitcoin will come soon. But we can not blame for those who are predicting on bitcoins prices as long as they dont harm.
This is better and reflecting your aims for future benefit, we are in current bearish conditions and the only solution to get rid of it is to stop selling in low market. Price predictions by experts are quite well but almost all the predictions are uncertain that is the result of volatility which is making it difficult to predict the future market. However the right way of looking into this is to look for benefit and not predictions because it is a long term investment and we should focus only on benefits.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

Those people who believe bitcoin turn to 1,000,000 dollars are thinking to much. When the 2018 came I believe bitcoin price become 50k dollars before end 2018 but now it's okay for me to back the price of the bitcoin like 20k dollars is enough for me and ready to 2019 to reach 50k dollars.
dajibale

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

I don't understand why some people choose to believe someone who asserted that he can predict the price of bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is unpredictable, and this must be clearly understood. Don't be fooled by those cheater.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:28:01 AM

There will be an upturn but for how long and how much we don't know. Depends if the bears are happy to let the market rise having taken as much value from the market possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: